PDA

View Full Version : tullow saturday...............

S14a johno
27-07-10, 16:58
i know mondello on saturday but is tullow on saturday or sunday? or week after?

Prodrifter86
27-07-10, 17:04
this saturday i think! its on every 2nd saturday! and this saturday is the 1

S14a johno
27-07-10, 17:21
this saturday i think! its on every 2nd saturday! and this saturday is the 1

that what i was tinkn but text larry and he said he getn the cam ready for mondello, soo it seams point less have 2 event on the same day :confused::confused:

thegosson
27-07-10, 17:30
neither of these days are events mondello is a practice day on a track and tullow is a cool sort of yard that you can pratice in. so they wont really have any effect on each other by being on the same day.

Prodrifter86
27-07-10, 17:54
that what i was tinkn but text larry and he said he getn the cam ready for mondello, soo it seams point less have 2 event on the same day :confused::confused:

yeah but eddie and john prob be runnin it aswell!

larry kehoe
27-07-10, 20:29
just going to post..... no tullow this week as theres a previous booking in the yard so no drifto...

and no mondello for me neither...... damn new house swallowing the dollars:(

S14a johno
27-07-10, 20:36
just going to post..... no tullow this week as theres a previous booking in the yard so no drifto...

when it back on bud?

house paryty !!!!!!!!!!! wahoooooo :D:D:D:D

was looking forward to the driftin been tooo long

mark
27-07-10, 21:03

ah balls, was looking forward to this

Prodrifter86
27-07-10, 22:48
Ah maybe not bad either still hav to get a new battery and tyres lol!!! Wats on in it this weekend???

larry kehoe
27-07-10, 23:22
yard is booked lads thats all i know, 2weeks time we run again even if the sheds are full of corn we may be still able to use the yard.

will update asap...

Prodrifter86
27-07-10, 23:32
yard is booked lads thats all i know, 2weeks time we run again even if the sheds are full of corn we may be still able to use the yard.

will update asap...

Better not be drag racin or I'll crk up lol:p