PDA

View Full Version : Goooooo...onnnn'' go on the mighty irish mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty irrrrrish

Tekno Twinky
26-07-10, 15:52
Ilove the heads an alll of da criac sure isin dah wha sal abou at da end f d da lyk? bit craic n a laugh!

bapty bap bap baaaappppapapaapapapapapaapapapaaap

Marty's (Driftma) T50 AE86 built with pure love to be wrecked by another HEAD in the home of..da ae86 kings bi's!! joke...

bar the rear wheels its amazing here!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/driftma/IMGP0028.jpg

where it belongs..
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/D1IRL/martysT5086.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F7ntz38qt4

for sale..http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1427668

needs idsay..diff, complete overhaul ,RUN FREE bumper , PROPER DORI's + more

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2056/ssrdori1ni5.jpg

PeterT
26-07-10, 15:57
Im completely lost, maybe its because I cant watch youtube in work??

Tekno Twinky
26-07-10, 15:59

oh if you seen the vid...

1 word andi mean 1 wordnot2!haha

SLEEKFX- which idimagine is some sort of "cool" take on sleek - effects ?:confused:

as you can see from the video itsall very sleek...and effective??..

dR Dan
26-07-10, 16:02

I think hes trying to just say its for sale and some1 buy it.. In a 'im off my head on pills' kinda way by the looks of things???

Kruizer
26-07-10, 16:03
Don' bother slagging off Sleek FX who has consistantly brought years of entertainment to the car scene !!! Whatever about the cam leave Peter's company out of it...

serious tom
26-07-10, 16:04
i commented on the video...

alan opel
26-07-10, 16:06
i take its cos it was in king of the ring yesterday! seems a cheap car now tho just needs right wheels

danny86
26-07-10, 16:13
oh lord!!, that craic wud make ya cry watching it!!..

some DIFFIN wheels on the back of it!!

Tekno Twinky
26-07-10, 16:13
i take its cos it was in king of the ring yesterday! seems a cheap car now tho just needs right wheels

its cause the cars an absolute mess now! thanks tomore un educated clouds buyin good cars

nikkisixx69
26-07-10, 16:26
oh if you seen the vid...

1 word andi mean 1 wordnot2!haha

SLEEKFX- which idimagine is some sort of "cool" take on sleek - effects ?:confused:

as you can see from the video itsall very sleek...and effective??..

LOL:D lovely car tho, even if it is a lil rougher now

MANO
26-07-10, 16:30
its cause the cars an absolute mess now! thanks tomore un educated clouds buyin good cars

whats an uneducated cloud????:D

docco86
26-07-10, 16:34
one of the many cars that has been shamed by irish clowns that dont have a clue...

Prodrifter86
26-07-10, 16:55
i remember seeing that down in rosegreen once and was a minter! now just a purple twincam with wheel barrow rims and no bumper! why oh why!:(

B.Egan
26-07-10, 17:12
whats an uneducated cloud????:D

One that hasnt had any t-raining?..........sorry thats terrible ha!:rolleyes:

Great thread though. Really informative and an interesting read lol

Chuck_g
26-07-10, 17:30
It sure did get a good hammering yesterday, he tried swapping the housemate recently for his sr cam, kinda glad he didnt swap now after yesterdays wreck............

As for Sleek Fx, best show still in Ireland to date, if someone had a few pound that diffin area could be turned into a nice dwyb type track on the day!!

jdmjimmy
26-07-10, 17:40
nudddaa one bites the dusstaah...

Tekno why the fuck u have to go ruin my day with this i might just might make an abusive phone call ref the done deal anybody else wanna do the same and wreck your mans head as he done to this car??for every action theres a reaction!!

serious tom
26-07-10, 17:45
It sure did get a good hammering yesterday, he tried swapping the housemate recently for his sr cam, kinda glad he didnt swap now after yesterdays wreck............

As for Sleek Fx, best show still in Ireland to date, if someone had a few pound that diffin area could be turned into a nice dwyb type track on the day!!

Where is this place?

Chuck_g
26-07-10, 17:47
Limerick racecourse...............

serious tom
26-07-10, 17:50
i vote for it to be a dwyb outfit! but its far too far away for me :(

alan opel
26-07-10, 17:52

i wer thinkin that myself its a huge spot but only the middle was concreted, if they did the hole spot ya could get a decent bit of a track in it

Chuck_g
26-07-10, 17:55
Costs alot tho...................maybe Yowdy could give a qoute on it and someone could get on Limerick Racecourse...........we sure do need more practice tracks

kev86
26-07-10, 18:09
such a shame, but It was going to happen:rolleyes:

have good memories of it from the Rosegreen / Watergrasshill days of yesteryear, when it was n/a and making loadsa noise out on the tracks!!

Team t50 from 4.11 onwards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0FAyYVUs4&feature=related

did he keep the kevlar seats??????

s13-ste
26-07-10, 18:27
chuck if they had any interest in it it would have been done by now. plain and simple they dont!

Chuck_g
26-07-10, 18:34
chuck if they had any interest in it it would have been done by now. plain and simple they dont!

Its all about money lad, but ya, i think they like the KOTR................attracts a damn good crowd tho, so they must be doing something right

Kruizer
26-07-10, 18:35
Wouldn't happen cause the Racecourse insist on insurance for eveything.

Stevo
26-07-10, 19:19
FFS twinky speak english not navanish :rolleyes: Shame to see it destroyed :( one of the very very few cams ive ever liked!!

Tekno Twinky
28-07-10, 22:32
such a shame, but It was going to happen:rolleyes:

have good memories of it from the Rosegreen / Watergrasshill days of yesteryear, when it was n/a and making loadsa noise out on the tracks!!

Team t50 from 4.11 onwards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0FAyYVUs4&feature=related

did he keep the kevlar seats??????

ya i think there in his red 3sgE86

TRUE THAT KEV!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/D1IRL/martysT5086.jpg

s13-ste
29-07-10, 00:33
Its all about money lad, but ya, i think they like the KOTR................attracts a damn good crowd tho, so they must be doing something right

KOTR is a once a year thing that way the crowd is there

Wouldn't happen cause the Racecourse insist on insurance for eveything.

I work for punchestown and money made on the day/weekend more than covers the insurance for a session, even covers our new building with 10 bars in it

Kruizer
30-07-10, 08:28
No Peter's insurance, he can't hire it out for a couple of hours, he hires it for the entire weekend, I work there every year. He gets seperate insurance specifically for the show.

sc86
30-07-10, 23:20
the facts are twinkles that this car was for sale for 2 years and no1 bought it, if its such a famous car then why did no1 buy it?? its hardly the 1st car ruined by 1 bad owner now is it? its 1st owner was in kilkenny at a meet givin it the same treatment?

the truth there is theres no market for purple boot truenos which is why it isnt loved no more, im sure driftma will agree with how hard it was to sell

i dont know what you have against ur nation, plenty of good cars ruined in japan by jap dudes over the years, same every country, ur 1 of the few perfect people in this country, mayby you should write a book to advise us mere mortals

grimix180
31-07-10, 00:57
seen it lately its a shadow of what it was

mikeysr
31-07-10, 14:09

i taut the same wen i saw it up at king of the ring and any of the rest of them wrecking good 180s silvias and skylines just pure stupidity and ignorance toward a good car. that poor cam from the drift tracks in japan to stupid king of the ring knob head :mad:

Tekno Twinky
31-07-10, 15:32
the facts are twinkles that this car was for sale for 2 years and no1 bought it, if its such a famous car then why did no1 buy it?? its hardly the 1st car ruined by 1 bad owner now is it? its 1st owner was in kilkenny at a meet givin it the same treatment?

the truth there is theres no market for purple boot truenos which is why it isnt loved no more, im sure driftma will agree with how hard it was to sell

i dont know what you have against ur nation, plenty of good cars ruined in japan by jap dudes over the years, same every country, ur 1 of the few perfect people in this country, mayby you should write a book to advise us mere mortals

oh look steve cummins opting to smothing i say SUPRISE!!!!!!1

SC86 what in heavens are you saying here?

I cant speak for every1 just myself but im prety sure the reason no1 bought it is the same as my own..LACK OF MONEY

"driftma's" name is martin and he'll obviously say it was hard to sell ffs he try'd selling a PURPLE track 86 NOTCH as a road car in Ireland while Ireland was in RECESSION.. it kind of speaks for itself nevermind martins,yours or my opinion.but if he obviously needed cash like every1 else and so let it go.

Your all about clean coupe's an shiney supers steven youll never understand it and tbh im not wanked trying to help you.

(not knocking clean coupes btw i admire them!)

just looked at your comment again and your actually trying to do these guys JUSTCE? ARE YOU??

YODA-KUN!! - ATAAAAACK!!! :D:D:D

http://www.taehahime.com/perm/hahhah/domo-yoda.jpg

LOL STEVEN LETS NOT HAVE A FALLING OUT NOW:p

PeterT
31-07-10, 22:51
aaaaaaaah jesus christ not more ae86 bitching haha, can ae86irl set up a fight club or something please! :D

Famous jh
01-08-10, 02:14
Savage savage car ruined... Rip barney :(

bawney
01-08-10, 02:23
it was a purple booted trueno and guess what its still a purple booted trueno only a bit more used...... get over it

Prodrifter86
01-08-10, 13:50
it was a purple booted trueno and guess what its still a purple booted trueno only a bit more used...... get over it

no its a purple piece of shit now!:D

Tekno Twinky
01-08-10, 17:49

i see your very enlightened there.

Prodrifter86
01-08-10, 18:11
i see your very enlightened there.

:p hahahaha! lol

bawney
01-08-10, 18:26
most enlightend person ever haha!

shines14
01-08-10, 22:39
heres a pic from the show in limerick last week
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae337/shines14/DSCF1446.jpg

Gar-4-age 86
02-08-10, 10:29
Does that plate say caution roadmarking ahead?:o

Driftma
02-08-10, 10:29
what a pity, that is all!!!

shines14
02-08-10, 11:31
Does that plate say caution roadmarking ahead?:o

yes it does.

Prodrifter86
02-08-10, 13:26
:eek: for fuk sake! wat a spastic! he is just another orginal irish Differ! feckin recked a lovely Drift car

Arnie
02-08-10, 14:16
Famous drift car being diffed:eek: Not a famous drift car anymore as everybody who knows them will be saying - ya, saw that diffin in 'lim.

sc86
03-08-10, 22:00
oh look steve cummins opting to smothing i say SUPRISE!!!!!!1

SC86 what in heavens are you saying here?

I cant speak for every1 just myself but im prety sure the reason no1 bought it is the same as my own..LACK OF MONEY

"driftma's" name is martin and he'll obviously say it was hard to sell ffs he try'd selling a PURPLE track 86 NOTCH as a road car in Ireland while Ireland was in RECESSION.. it kind of speaks for itself nevermind martins,yours or my opinion.but if he obviously needed cash like every1 else and so let it go.

Your all about clean coupe's an shiney supers steven youll never understand it and tbh im not wanked trying to help you.

(not knocking clean coupes btw i admire them!)

just looked at your comment again and your actually trying to do these guys JUSTCE? ARE YOU??

YODA-KUN!! - ATAAAAACK!!! :D:D:D

http://www.taehahime.com/perm/hahhah/domo-yoda.jpg

LOL STEVEN LETS NOT HAVE A FALLING OUT NOW:p

that car was for sale long be4 the recession kicked in but thats besides the point and secondly it was in japan on the track where a car of its spec should be so hardly got a easy life there just got maintained better...

your judging me again twinkles just cause i have a irish spec ae86, im not that big a fan of superlights to be honest im actually waitin on gettin diff wheels and you never see photos of me a king of the ring do ya??
you 4get i had big modded jap cams years ago i just prefer standard irish 1s both in looks and to drive, id happily have a sr20 for track aswell but cant afford it...

and lastly of course im not tryin to defend any1 but you seam to think this only happens in ireland, it happens everywhere, even your homeland japan:D

Tekno Twinky
04-08-10, 10:42
that car was for sale long be4 the recession kicked in but thats besides the point and secondly it was in japan on the track where a car of its spec should be so hardly got a easy life there just got maintained better...

your judging me again twinkles just cause i have a irish spec ae86, im not that big a fan of superlights to be honest im actually waitin on gettin diff wheels and you never see photos of me a king of the ring do ya??
you 4get i had big modded jap cams years ago i just prefer standard irish 1s both in looks and to drive, id happily have a sr20 for track aswell but cant afford it...

and lastly of course im not tryin to defend any1 but you seam to think this only happens in ireland, it happens everywhere, even your homeland japan:D

yes stefany i know youv had an sr20 and the black over graff you bought was awesome too better with the mesh i thought but the konigs were nice akicr..

SR20 would never be a option for me on track or any platform tbh..you dont need to make it a point, i love good uk coupes.always did its where mylove began anyway.

This crap doesnt happen in japan at all.The boso guys do there rodeos and calls etc but there doing it mechanicaly sound.the cars are stiffened to the nuts to act like go-karts its educted and has meaning with justifaction. this craic above here is plain out dumb.

only happens in ireland, it happens everywhere,

^^ That is so so typical its like "awe it happens everywhere you have to just put up with it"- NO! no we dont hence this thread discussing it! make it aware that this is plain dumb and youlook silly if you do it therefor it might be lesslikly to continue.Just because somthing wrong is happening everywhere it shouldnt make it OK its a poor attitude imo.

Seems like im making a huge thing out of this but i have to, i cant leave it be, its a passion i have for these cars an il gladly post in this thread for as long as it deems me

Simon
04-08-10, 10:48
you two are like broken records.... give over yada yada yada you will never come to an agreement so get over it... yes its a pity about the car, lets not get into this other rigmarole..

Tekno Twinky
04-08-10, 10:52
you two are like broken records.... give over yada yada yada you will never come to an agreement so get over it... yes its a pity about the car, lets not get into this other rigmarole..

Broken record....? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i like that! Thanks si

Simon
04-08-10, 10:55
Broken record....? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i like that! Thanks si

oh killian!!!!

Tekno Twinky
04-08-10, 11:12
oh killian!!!!

Be like a hidden agenda TEAM name? Picture it windscreen centre row.. TimesNewRoman of course

BROKENRECORD

haha luuuuuuuuuuuulz

Simon
04-08-10, 11:15
Be like a hidden agenda TEAM name? Picture it windscreen centre row.. TimesNewRoman of course

BROKENRECORD

haha luuuuuuuuuuuulz

love it! baha....

Driftma
04-08-10, 13:45
I would wish that peolple stop refering back to me in this thread,

this should be locked and deleted in my view.