PDA

View Full Version : skyhill diff newry

corsacj
20-07-10, 23:49
anyone from here making the trip to this, sunday the 25th,
25th july

"gates open at 12pm and close at 6pm

free to diff and entry the show and shine

chip wagon,moblie shop,number plate and stickers made on site indoor and outdoor diffing places loads for car parking
web sites can enter car for a site stand

free for people who r diffing
5.00stg r 5.00euro for everyone who r not
on the main dundalk 2 armagh rd there will be a sign up, ,20 mile from armagh 5 mile from dundalk if ur coming out off newry go to the clough roundabout and take the forkhill exit come in to forkhill turn right then left the in to the village then left agin then u come to a crossroads go through them to the next crossroads through them at the end off that road the yard is on the left hand side it is less than 5mins away from forkhill and about 10 mins away fro newry (meegans yard skyhill ballsmill)
if u put skyhill into the sat nav it will bring u here " (text copied over form jon44)

git
20-07-10, 23:55
:cool: .........

gem-s13
20-07-10, 23:58
...............................................no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit other than this is DRIFTireland.com

git
20-07-10, 23:59
...............................................no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know im not around here that long but i hope u know what i mean by my comment hint sarcasm :eek:

insejn
21-07-10, 00:00
wow you get your website stand on a diffing event http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/images/smilies/819_rolling-vi.gif

gem-s13
21-07-10, 00:05
i know im not around here that long but i hope u know what i mean by my comment hint sarcasm :eek:

oh ye i no what you mean;) just this other lad!!:rolleyes: diffing

git
21-07-10, 00:12
oh ye i no what you mean;) just this other lad!!:rolleyes: diffing

some folk eah :rolleyes:

corsacj
21-07-10, 00:16
haha pure abuse.

just thought id throw it up to see if theres any interest even in the show and shine bit.

beats the hell out of church on a sunday i can tell ye anyhow

bart
21-07-10, 00:18
diffing.. its an event....
so if someone puts down info about a rally..
are ye all going to be the same about it??
hate the shit on here lately...
if ya dont like diffing..DONT GO TO IT..
and dont be giving out..
cause im sure half of ye were diffing LONG before ya were DRIFTING... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gem-s13
21-07-10, 00:28
diffing.. its an event....
so if someone puts down info about a rally..
are ye all going to be the same about it??
hate the shit on here lately...
if ya dont like diffing..DONT GO TO IT..
and dont be giving out..
cause im sure half of ye were diffing LONG before ya were DRIFTING... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

no man never been diffing and never will be either, that is what puts the sport of drifting in peoples eyes as a bad sport im sick of explaining to people that drifting is not just doing dounuts its a proper sport! so when people stop comeing onto a site that is CLEARly callled drift ireland advertising diffing then i will stop giving out about it:mad:

(rant over man not getting at you:o i just hate this stuff)

corsacj
21-07-10, 00:30
its only abit of craic surely lad. anyone who knows enough to know what drifting is knows its a farcry from diffing, i posted this is the OTHER EVENTS section, if it was in a prodrift section i could see your point...

s13-ste
21-07-10, 00:36
bart you ok dude? Alot of your comments are coming across rather short and blunt the last few days.

I agree with what your saying about it being an event diffin never went down well on this site

s13-ste
21-07-10, 00:38
anyone who knows enough to know what drifting is knows its a farcry from diffing

See lad this is gems point. Having to explain the difference to people not in the know but have seen lads down the sticks diffin every crossroads

gem-s13
21-07-10, 00:39
its only abit of craic surely lad. anyone who knows enough to know what drifting is knows its a farcry from diffing, i posted this is the OTHER EVENTS section, if it was in a prodrift section i could see your point...

no lad i mean people who dont no anything about cars full stop!! at all times there is at least 3-4 drift cars parked in my yard and when people ask what are they i say drift cars bla bla bla and they reply what the hell do you waste you money doing doughnuts for then when you spent 5 mins of your life explaining to them what drifting is they turn around and say "ah sure its all the same bunch of scum bags doing dounut skids" eventilly that gets to you abit!!!!!! it should not be on this site atall never mind in the other events section what you are saying is that it will be ok to advertise a dog show in that section to??????? its not drifting so it should not be on here...............

Chuck_g
21-07-10, 00:39
I love Diffin Ladddddddddddddddddddddd, send her out!!

King of the Ring sunday, cant wait :)

corsacj
21-07-10, 00:45
i see your point lads, but sure theres an ignorance problem when it comes to all motorsports anyhow.

at the end of the day i think its a descent enough days craic,

Greg
21-07-10, 01:17
With all these lads looking for a bit of recognition by setting up their own forums, you'd think one of them would set up a www.diffireland.com

They'd be famous within an hour. :D

s13-ste
21-07-10, 01:44
www.diffireland.com

darragh buy that domain now before someone does QUICK

gem-s13
21-07-10, 01:49
darragh buy that domain now before someone does QUICK

haha ye buy it and ill desine the home page similar to this but maybe some nice writeing

IF YOU ARE HERE GO GET A LIFE!!!!

PeterT
21-07-10, 08:35
oooooooook, before this gets out of hand agaiiiiin, closeage!