PDA

View Full Version : thegosson in Tullow!

Prodrifter86
18-07-10, 13:57
video of thegosson in the 180! ha and of course the brother and his bad video skills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8gqV8HQV8

thegosson
18-07-10, 14:08
yahoo! any videos of me from later on, when i got going?????

heres a vid from inside the car. sorry about the quality, thats youtube for ya.
ah nice it's up in full 1080p HD now, but me computer is too slow to play it back smoothly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvS75pbkOv4

Prodrifter86
18-07-10, 14:46
no and none of me either! we did 4 runs around the figure of 8 without spinning or atin! and no ciaran was alseep! hahahha

thegosson
18-07-10, 14:53
ciaran should be sacked. end of. i heard the swivel on the tripod was all ceased which made it very hard to follow the cars with the camera.......oh ooohhhh no wait that was no tripod that was his arm...:p

Prodrifter86
18-07-10, 14:55
ciaran should be sacked. end of. i heard the swivel on the tripod was all ceased which made it very hard to follow the cars with the camera.......oh ooohhhh no wait that was no tripod that was hes arm...:p

haha
yeah that feckin tripod got robbed and his arms were set on slow!:p

thegosson
18-07-10, 14:58
ahh the man was a ledgend there yesterday, mad to bull in and give a hand, fair play to him.

Prodrifter86
18-07-10, 15:03
ahh the man was a ledgend there yesterday, mad to bull in and give a hand, pair play to him.

ah yeah! and he was delighted with the spin in your car!

nixon001
18-07-10, 23:45
keep it up dude!! driftjam ftw!!!!!!!

thegosson
19-07-10, 06:37
cheers nixon. will whats up with the vid it keeps stoping just after half way???

Prodrifter86
19-07-10, 12:44
cheers nixon. will whats up with the vid it keeps stoping just after half way???

your computer is broken!!!!!!!:p

thegosson
20-07-10, 17:43
onboard fuuuuu - taaaage uploading to youtube as we speak. will pop her up when shes cooked. god knows what quality youtube will leave it in. we'll have to wait and see.

Prodrifter86
20-07-10, 17:50
yeeeeeeehawwwwww! i want to see my sexy head laughing when we nearly hit the wall! haha wooooo hoooo:p

thegosson
20-07-10, 17:59
yeeeeeeehawwwwww! i want to see my sexy head laughing when we nearly hit the wall! haha wooooo hoooo:p

sorry will but your head and sexy should never be put in the same sentence:DLOL

Prodrifter86
20-07-10, 18:00
sorry will but your head and sexy should never be put in the same sentence:DLOL

:eek::eek: :( aww now man! hey will it show u cutting out and me getting out and pushing you and you driving off on me?? hahahahaha

thegosson
20-07-10, 18:03
:eek::eek: :( aww now man! hey will it show u cutting out and me getting out and pushing you and you driving off on me?? hahahahaha

it will. and it shows just how close we got to that wall too :eek::eek:

Prodrifter86
20-07-10, 18:04
it will. and it shows just how close we got to that wall too :eek::eek:

yeah it was like ehhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh errrrrrrr and then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH funny shit funny shit!:p:p:p:eek:

thegosson
20-07-10, 21:55
onboard is up in the second post.

Prodrifter86
20-07-10, 22:42
Haha savage vid haha we got quare close to that pillar haha

larry kehoe
20-07-10, 23:16
as a member of the "i hit the wall in tullow club" i would like to say it will be a plesure to have you in club........:D:D:D

nice vid too, the in car that is.... ould tripod arm`s should be sacked:rolleyes:

up again next sat lads of your intrested.......

thegosson
20-07-10, 23:20
as a member of the "i hit the wall in tullow club" i would like to say it will be a plesure to have you in club........:D:D:D

nice vid too, the in car that is.... ould tripod arm`s should be sacked:rolleyes:

up again next sat lads of your intrested.......

id be on for it alright, just need to see what way im working. am i right in saying its drifting every 2nd saturday or does it fall different on some weeks or what way is it?

larry kehoe
20-07-10, 23:27
bang on dude, every second saturday unless otherwise stated...

get`s a bit hairy at time don`t it....:eek:

Prodrifter86
21-07-10, 13:19
bang on dude, every second saturday unless otherwise stated...

get`s a bit hairy at time don`t it....:eek:

cool i need to get tyres ! oh fuk wont be up in 2weeks! driftjam is on the same day and going for a gander:eek: