PDA

View Full Version : Drift day in mondello

bart
15-05-09, 17:12
so as above.. who's going on sunday??? cant wait.. we allowed passengers.
should be fun/scary:eek::D

Jay Rockett
15-05-09, 17:26
Going to watch and get a spin out of yours/andy's car :D

Dreamworks-silvia
15-05-09, 18:45
think der is good few of us going bart few on here in the other post said they were heading up. if weather stays wet well get away with one set of tyres and a whole lot of backwards entries. ya passengers allowed as far as i know

bart
15-05-09, 20:32
Going to watch and get a spin out of yours/andy's car :D
yea no hassle lad.. :D

Frankae86
15-05-09, 22:34
Ill be up there keith as you know, cant fookin wait for it!
After changing the handbrake cylinder so hopefully il be LOCKED above there :D

bart
15-05-09, 23:04
Ill be up there keith as you know, cant fookin wait for it!
After changing the handbrake cylinder so hopefully il be LOCKED above there :D

what did you change it to??? ive 0.7 in mine now.. does the job fair well:D;)

niallmac
16-05-09, 11:30
i will there to lads, in the rough green s14 silvia, you cant miss the great job done on my sun roof,
shareing the car with a other lad
the 3 of us going from our group, 2 s14 and a twincam
hope to see ye all there

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 11:47
i will there to lads, in the rough green s14 silvia, you cant miss the great job done on my sun roof,
shareing the car with a other lad
the 3 of us going from our group, 2 s14 and a twincam
hope to see ye all there

Good stuff, fair few of us should be there so!

Throw up a few pics of the S-14 in the Builds and Projects (http://www.driftireland.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) or Members cars Pictures (http://www.driftireland.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19) threads!

S-14's rock!

Stevo
16-05-09, 12:01
S-14's rock!

Working one's do anyways haha

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 12:04
Hahaha, ah ste its graaaaaaand! you'll be sorted in no time!

Stevo
16-05-09, 12:05
Hahaha, ah ste its graaaaaaand! you'll be sorted in no time!

Hahaha yeh man ill have it sorted soon... Then kill it again:)

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 12:38
Hahaha yeh man ill have it sorted soon... Then kill it again:)

Good stuff, thats what i like to hear!
Coming monello tomorrow for a quick gawk?

Stevo
16-05-09, 12:40
Yeh ill prob head up and have a look:)

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 12:51
Cool, i'll buzz ya in the morning so!

Stevo
16-05-09, 12:52
Yeh coolio..What time does it start/finish??

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 12:57
Starts from 10/11 then on till 5/6ish i'd say.. there running it in between the time attack cars so i'll prob go on for a while!

Stevo
16-05-09, 12:58
Yeh sure ill spin up for a bit!

sylviamad
16-05-09, 17:13
looking like its gona be bad weather for it,im sure there will be good crowd anyway.

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 17:24
Yeah, as andy was saying to me "be goin through more wiper blades than tires" haha

Rosa
16-05-09, 17:27
Seriously thinking about heading up to this now :confused:

Administrator
16-05-09, 17:39
:( I'd love to go but must do some study for exams :(

Frankae86
16-05-09, 18:29
The weather down here is after drying up real well, hope it holds out tomorrow. If ye see a candy red 180 with silver graphics call over ;)

Jay Rockett
16-05-09, 18:34
I'll be floating around with a grey DI hoody probably over with Andy(Yowdy) and Bart so say hi if your around!

Simon
16-05-09, 19:48
think ill head to this for a gawk tomo too, think pete is going too

rancido64
16-05-09, 20:15
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost :D

http://driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=39

but no, i'll be going to mayo instead of mondello

thegosson
16-05-09, 20:24
i'll be heading up so if theres any bits in my for sale thread that you need let me know and i'll bring them up with me

bart
16-05-09, 22:58
I'll be floating around with a grey DI hoody probably over with Andy(Yowdy) and Bart so say hi if your around!

yea thats only to try get us to bring ya for a spin:p:p:eek::D

hunty_sideways
16-05-09, 23:05
@bart chattin andy bringin ya down some rubber :D:D 5 stud yes ????

bart
16-05-09, 23:13
@bart chattin andy bringin ya down some rubber :D:D 5 stud yes ????

yea sound ted.. :D ive loads there but just with the little job we'd to do today.. i'll bring ya out for a spin;)

hunty_sideways
16-05-09, 23:16
ah dont worry bout spins for me lad ye rock it out down for the chat and a mess :)

bart
16-05-09, 23:19
ah no i will... chat ya tomorrow so lad.. take it handy:cool:

sylviamad
17-05-09, 01:48
honda corner ftw lads

PeterT
17-05-09, 15:51
i was there today, for all of 20 minutes. hooray

nixon001
17-05-09, 17:29
bed got the better of me!!

Stevo
17-05-09, 18:29
i was there today, for all of 20 minutes. hooray

Well worth the trip then pete:rolleyes:

bart
17-05-09, 19:21
just back from it. was savage:eek: car went well.. def doing the next one:D;)

Barry
17-05-09, 19:24
Lads ive a new found respect for dennis healy, he was in a league of his own today, he was even on the handbrake just BEFORE he got to the walkover bridge, what a pilot:D

SRray
17-05-09, 19:32
Lads ive a new found respect for dennis healy, he was in a league of his own today, he was even on the handbrake just BEFORE he got to the walkover bridge, what a pilot:D

Dennis is one to watch for 09,driving so well at the moment

Simon
17-05-09, 19:40
Denis healy was UNREALL, crazy man!!! driver of the day wit out a doubt!!!

see eric o sullovan out in his misses rx7 FC got some smoke out of it!!1 savage car!!!

Rosa
17-05-09, 19:53

Yeah was great to watch him out there today!!

bart
17-05-09, 19:56

yea he was unreal in fairness.. :eek: was behind him for a bit. think he's gonna do real well this year:cool:;)

niallmac
17-05-09, 23:16
great day, had some craic out there, only got 3 runs as i sharing the car, and popped a tyre on the last run of the day down the main straight, jesus i tought i going for the wall:eek:,

feck healy was unreal, flicking all the down the and into honda, pure pro

good to meet frank_ae86 from the site, didnt see or reconise anyone else

Chuck_g
17-05-09, 23:23
Whats healy driving??? Any vids??

Sickened i missed it but sure theres always next time!! :)

niallmac
17-05-09, 23:26
the cam as allways

sylviamad
17-05-09, 23:39
what a day lads some brilliant drifting and the purple booted cam holy ship nuts he was getting serious angle :eek: coming into honda. was down at dunlop near the end of the day and have to say fair play to the lad in the white cam who manji'd from dunlop all the way up to the bridge.

Stevo
17-05-09, 23:42
what a day lads some brilliant drifting and the purple booted cam holy ship nuts he was getting serious angle :eek: coming into honda. was down at dunlop near the end of the day and have to say fair play to the lad in the white cam who manji'd from dunlop all the way up to the bridge.

Dennis Healy in the SR Cam:D

Jay Rockett
18-05-09, 12:55
great day, had some craic out there, only got 3 runs as i sharing the car, and popped a tyre on the last run of the day down the main straight, jesus i tought i going for the wall:eek:

Wast that you?? haha it blew right infront of me, i nearly jumped off the pitwall!!

Great day out, i'm DEFFO doing the next one!
Cheers to bart for bringing me for a spin and Yowdy for providing the shelter:D

Healy was savage out there alrite, was chatting to Eric for a bit too, dead sound bloke!

niallmac
18-05-09, 16:10
ya that was me, :D:D i knew they where going to go last few laps there was no tyre left, it like being on glass,
was barts car the 180 with bart imports on it, he was in our group too

yowdy
18-05-09, 16:24
ya that was me, :D:D i knew they where going to go last few laps there was no tyre left, it like being on glass,
was barts car the 180 with bart imports on it, he was in our group too

ye dat was bart and was in the orage 200sx beside him,,whitch car were you man,,,

niallmac
18-05-09, 16:37
ya seen both of ye, there was some amount of drift cars there, we could fill a day of just drifting and no time attack,
i was in a dark green s14, it has a really dodgy looking sun roof, i was with a lime green s14 with savage wheels and a white cam with some stickers on the side, we where parked up near that mad red s14 that had a bad off, not far from where ye where,
great day cant wait to do it again, and i might have more power next time she was dying in 3rd abit

bart
18-05-09, 16:42
ya seen both of ye, there was some amount of drift cars there, we could fill a day of just drifting and no time attack,
i was in a dark green s14, it has a really dodgy looking sun roof, i was with a lime green s14 with savage wheels and a white cam with some stickers on the side, we where parked up near that mad red s14 that had a bad off, not far from where ye where,
great day cant wait to do it again, and i might have more power next time she was dying in 3rd abit

yea think i seen you lad. a perspex over the sunroof?? yea was a savage day in fairness:D:D

yowdy
18-05-09, 17:34

ye woz a great day,may drop ova and say hello next time,

Frankae86
18-05-09, 17:51
Great day out even if i have a lot of repairing to do :(
The track is brilliant and demanding enough, met a load of lads up there, Bart, Yowdy, Barry, Niall etc.. saw the D.I lads pete and Jay

Alan sinnot in the white SR86 is unreal to watch and denis Healy in the purple SR86 with only 250hp is just fully mad.

Cant wait for next trip there, prob my best fun out so far with the car. Loads of track time.

Barry
18-05-09, 18:06
Franky man you where flying it out there, getting good smoke outve honda, cars a beut..............funny shit watching andy getting in over that door bar, that fecker is high:D

Dreamworks-silvia
18-05-09, 18:48
think u were in front of me niall now dat i think of it on one of the morning sessions was dat u i was behind ya in white silvia

yowdy
18-05-09, 20:38
think u were in front of me niall now dat i think of it on one of the morning sessions was dat u i was behind ya in white silvia

ye u were flyn man nice to meet ya too,

s15_spec_r
20-05-09, 17:18
i thought it as a very good day out, some very good drivers up there healy was feckn savage, pure loonacy. i hope to get to do the next day, @niall mc the 14 looked savage very nice car, ya wer well able to go in her too, and after seeing all the cams up there they are REALLY growing on me. id watch thr drifting all day, at least the time attack gave me time to wander round thee cars of the day lol

niallmac
21-05-09, 12:47
thanks lads, i was making plenty of feck ups too, but sure thats what the days for,
pics up on this site
http://www.d4dphotos.com/