PDA

View Full Version : Remember Eric spinning at rd4??

Muttly
14-07-10, 18:54
Remember when Eric spun out and hit the wall in the top 32.

Can I ask all the drifters out there what do they think of this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0bJa3KcPc

bubble1984
14-07-10, 18:58
was watchin this live d other nite and i thought forseburg slowed a lot but jeeeezuz its so apparent there in that video. dats just my opinion.

s13-ste
14-07-10, 19:06
saw these on facebook yesterday and thought forseburg(sp) slowed right down causing them to come together

S14a johno
14-07-10, 19:12
saw these on facebook yesterday and thought forseburg(sp) slowed right down causing them to come together

x2 agree there, he slowed down cause him to jam on the breaks, other wise he would have hit him,
donno why, he had a good angle going into the corner

insejn
14-07-10, 23:05
tactical move ?

Administrator
14-07-10, 23:19
Shit that's a tough one to call. I suppose it could be said he scrubbed off a bit of speed to get in closer to the clip? Fuck knows. What has been said? Was away all weekend

skinny d
14-07-10, 23:45
That's fully ghey ! Forseberg clearly , intentionally scrubs off a tonne of shpeed...... causing Eric to make a crashu !

tactical move ? ......... yes ! Dirty one at that methinks .

Flat Eric
14-07-10, 23:59
Of course it was a tactical move by Chris and I expected him to pull something since he's always so slow, hence why I gave him at least 4 car lengths into the bank.

I didn't expect it to be so bloody severe though. I actually wasn't too bothered about it until I saw Dai spin off in a mirror image of my own run behind him, he had clearly planned to check up on everyone right there as his move for the day, pussy.

Anyway, at least Darren showed him who's boss. He pulled it on him last year so maybe I'll just put it down to experience :rolleyes:

larry kehoe
15-07-10, 00:00
That's fully ghey ! Forseberg clearly , intentionally scrubs off a tonne of shpeed...... causing Eric to make a crashu !

tactical move ? ......... yes ! Dirty one at that methinks .

enough said..:D

joey banana s14
15-07-10, 21:52
Of course it was a tactical move by Chris and I expected him to pull something since he's always so slow, hence why I gave him at least 4 car lengths into the bank.

I didn't expect it to be so bloody severe though. I actually wasn't too bothered about it until I saw Dai spin off in a mirror image of my own run behind him, he had clearly planned to check up on everyone right there as his move for the day, pussy.

Anyway, at least Darren showed him who's boss. He pulled it on him last year so maybe I'll just put it down to experience :rolleyes:

its as obvious as sin it was dirty but sure what can ya do keepup the good work man;)

s13-ste
16-07-10, 12:10

I thought the reason for the super gay lights on the windscreen was to cut this out? surely the judges would have seen him light up like a christmas tree on the breaks and taken note of it??:confused:

dR Dan
16-07-10, 12:26
Very hard to call.... Different cars do different things.... MAybe he has to scrub off that speed to get down for the corner.... Hes always done it so maybe he is genuine.... R is he track 'Smart'??

nixon001
16-07-10, 12:38
looks like severe brake checkin to me!! durrty..

Flat Eric
18-07-10, 17:43
Very hard to call.... Different cars do different things.... MAybe he has to scrub off that speed to get down for the corner.... Hes always done it so maybe he is genuine.... R is he track 'Smart'??

Our qualifying speeds were close enough so he was clearly able to drive faster than that.

And those LED front brake lights can't be seen in daylight, some job they are :rolleyes: