03-07-10, 17:21
http://juiceboxforyou.com/?p=2058

Some more coverage of the citywest event

Jay Rockett
03-07-10, 17:33
More more more!!!! Great photo'ing man!

Aidan Hogan
03-07-10, 18:04
Right I'm not trying to be a prick so sorry if it comes out that way , I love your pictures of these events , they're always top top class and fair play for that . BUUUUUUT one thing I always notice when reading them and kinda gets at me is the constant " needs more low " comments . Mostly said on road cars that are as low as possible for road going cars . Ideally they would all be on the ground but as we all know , speedbumps are a cunt !!

Newsome
03-07-10, 18:08
Yes my car made it. Ha.:D

Prodrifter86
03-07-10, 18:16
great pics!!!

my PS13 was in the backround! SWEEEEEEEET! defo bring your SSG up to the new Indoor track in WKD imports!

Mick K
03-07-10, 18:30
Love the features,Love the writing and could prob learn to live with the Needs moar low etc,But fuck me stop shopping the life out of what is potentially good photos,Ruining them if anything!

skinny d
03-07-10, 18:43
Savage stuff man !!

Thanks for the mention of D*G and the pic of my car (blue s14) , it's class !

Greg
03-07-10, 19:02
Cool pictures and another good write up as usual. My car escaped the slagging once again. :D

jbneil
03-07-10, 19:33
Love the features,Love the writing and could prob learn to live with the Needs moar low etc,But fuck me stop shopping the life out of what is potentially good photos,Ruining them if anything!

I guess the low ranting can stop if its bothering people, I could see that one coming anyway with quite a few people. In regards to the site, and talking about offset and lowness we just wanted to show what could be done and what potential a lot of cars have in Ireland. Obviously not everyone can do this because of speed bumps and the state of the roads etc but I thought it would be nice in case someone who owns a car hasn't seen stuff like that yet and might get excited about an example of a car similar to theirs.. and maybe wants to go that route. For some of the pics with other stuff added like text or the super duper cool shark, its just for the sense of humor factor, nothing serious intended if that's what you meant about "shopping" them. If its just the pictures themselves, well I ill just have to keep practicing..

Mick K
03-07-10, 19:38
No dude,Angles are perfect,Your eye for a photo is perfect!
Its the dulling and shading of the photos,Very few of them are in true colour

Prodrifter86
03-07-10, 20:20
mick i totally disagree with u! i love juiceboxs style of photography and i think its savage! its different and very arty and modern!

jbneil
03-07-10, 23:54
We cant win at everything Mick.

Mick K
03-07-10, 23:55
Honestly everything is grand,Just ease up on the darkening of the shots,

chris
04-07-10, 00:42
very good feature in fairness the cars that were mentioned about low are like jeeps there so high

PeterT
04-07-10, 11:23
Right I'm not trying to be a prick so sorry if it comes out that way , I love your pictures of these events , they're always top top class and fair play for that . BUUUUUUT one thing I always notice when reading them and kinda gets at me is the constant " needs more low " comments . Mostly said on road cars that are as low as possible for road going cars . Ideally they would all be on the ground but as we all know , speedbumps are a cunt !!

shut up, please. do you even have a car?

Administrator
04-07-10, 14:07
http://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/0020042q3t4t-612x409.jpg

I need 18s for the back badly. And a roof spoiler. And a clean kouki bumper with lip. And more low. Waaah

Romo
04-07-10, 14:43
http://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/0020rttr258-612x409.jpg

I needs moar low on the back, and better wheels.... nice photo though!

Aidan Hogan
04-07-10, 15:21
shut up, please. do you even have a car?

everyones allowed an opinion arent they ??