PDA

View Full Version : DORI*GARAGE Track Opening @ WKD Imports - This Saturday

skinny d
01-07-10, 14:39
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/daryltreacy/New%20Forum%20GFX/trackposter.png

This coming Saturday will be the opening of Dori*Garage's RC drift track , Irelands only permanent RC drift track , at WKD Imports . It'll be a laid-back drift jam so if you're interested in the hobby , want to learn more about it or want to have a go at it yourself come along for the craic . This will be the first of many meets , and also competitions :D

For any drivers taking part : Power is available , with sufficient plugs to accomodate us all . There is a charge of €4 to use the track , which helps cover the electricity and cost of building the track etc yada yada .

So we'll see ye all there . If ye have any questions feel free to ask below .

Start ; 11am . End : 4pm .

Location ; WKD Imports , Tullow , County Carlow .

See ye there lads !! :cool:

PeterT
01-07-10, 14:40
I wish this was near me, would love to play with them more, fckin addictive things so they are! enjoy!

Stevo
01-07-10, 14:49
Fair play lads, fired it up on dtd for ya there aswell!!

Eddie
01-07-10, 14:51
thanks stevo

should be a good day out lads:D

skinny d
01-07-10, 14:56
I wish this was near me, would love to play with them more, fckin addictive things so they are! enjoy!

Hey Pete ! No worries dude , thanks anyway ;) There'll be PLENTY more meets this year , so not to worry . Plus any of the demo's we're at , just come over :)

Fair play lads, fired it up on dtd for ya there aswell!!

Thanks , and thank you very much . ;) :D

And yes Ed , it'll be great craic altogether ! :cool:

Prodrifter86
01-07-10, 17:03
i feel a savage coming on!!!!!!!!!!

pete the next PD get ur ass over mo fuker!!!!!!!:p

kouki_kid
01-07-10, 17:34
This sounds cool used to race 1/10th touring cars goin back a few years
done Irish champs and few bits in UK any pics of the track wouldn't mind
comin up for a look.

Prodrifter86
01-07-10, 17:39
This sounds cool used to race 1/10th touring cars goin back a few years
done Irish champs and few bits in UK any pics of the track wouldn't mind
comin up for a look.

the track hasnt been unveiled yet! thats the point of the open day! only members of D*G have seen it and been working on it!so come up and have a look for the craic anyway

yowdy
01-07-10, 18:06
fair play lads and to wez fo lettn ya in

skinny d
01-07-10, 18:15
fair play lads and to wez fo lettn ya in

Thanks man , and yes fair juice to Wez . So sound of him .

@ Yowdy and Willy .... We actually haven't had a chance to get some decent photos of the track yet . We wanted to wait to have a few cars on it to do that too . Looks a million times better like .

The layout is based on a street-style layout . Has road markings and all :D

Mick K
01-07-10, 18:16
Is there Barriers,Cos if theres barriers Im not so sure I want to wreck my car off it,10K+++ ye know

skinny d
01-07-10, 18:19
Is there Barriers,Cos if theres barriers Im not so sure I want to wreck my car off it,10K+++ ye know

Hahaha , don't crash so !! lol .

Ah no , seriously though , we're leaving the barriers out for the moment , until everyone gets used to the track and learns the lines of it etc . A few months down the road we'll put them up though . Proper realistic street-style barriers like ..... pavements ..... street lamps etc .