PDA

View Full Version : Moving up classes

s13-ste
01-07-10, 03:19
just wondering about moving up classes.

take for example jay rocket, he is in seni-pro/ama at the mo and standing 9th in the non seeded, if he finishes high enough in the table do he move straight to seeded pro next year or does he have to compete in the non seeded and fight for a place in the superlap?

no offence to any one else just using jay as an example as his name stands out to me on the list

wezwkd
01-07-10, 04:47
just wondering about moving up classes.

take for example jay rocket, he is in seni-pro/ama at the mo and standing 9th in the non seeded, if he finishes high enough in the table do he move straight to seeded pro next year or does he have to compete in the non seeded and fight for a place in the superlap?

no offence to any one else just using jay as an example as his name stands out to me on the list

Good Q its 1 rule i actually dont understand.
My bad sorry.
Wez

EvojeepGal
01-07-10, 08:32
Not sure about AM?? Is he am or non seeded?

I think its a certain few at the end of the Championship (Ie: 1st - 4th) at the end of the year move up automatically. I could be wrong though, think thats how Mike Fitz was moved up:confused:

danmoorhead
01-07-10, 09:52
Not sure about AM?? Is he am or non seeded?

I think its a certain few at the end of the Championship (Ie: 1st - 4th) at the end of the year move up automatically. I could be wrong though, think thats how Mike Fitz was moved up:confused:

dats right danni!! dats how me,fitz,swan,and short were moved up!!! but im not sure how it will work for jay as he is ama!!!