PDA

View Full Version : tracking wheels and welding stop lock arms

jaycono
27-07-09, 23:08
anyone know of anywhere open after 5 that will track me wheels for me...

also i need to get me stop locks welded cos there causing a braking effect while in full lock?? does that make sense to anyone here

PeterT
27-07-09, 23:11
duno if it makes sense, but get onto Jay. he only works after 5! :D

jaycono
27-07-09, 23:13
sweet :P

jay you have a pm

Jay Rockett
27-07-09, 23:31
Replied to ya there!

s13-ste
28-07-09, 00:30
oh dan moorehead told me this, dan moorehead told me that!
you fuckin fag you seriously fell in love on sunday:D:D:D

im not doubting dan one bit but your a fag:D

jaycono
28-07-09, 13:52
oh dan moorehead told me this, dan moorehead told me that!
you fuckin fag you seriously fell in love on sunday:D:D:D

im not doubting dan one bit but your a fag:D

i fucked your ma

haha

just gonna get the camber sorted before monday....

white writing FTW:D

podge
28-07-09, 14:34
anyone know of anywhere open after 5 that will track me wheels for me...

also i need to get me stop locks welded cos there causing a braking effect while in full lock?? does that make sense to anyone here

think wat u mean to say is its going over centre which means its a cunt to get the steering back skyline suffers from tis as well just gonna weld a spacer in myself next time have it in garage

Dunnedriftin
28-07-09, 16:31
think wat u mean to say is its going over centre which means its a cunt to get the steering back skyline suffers from tis as well just gonna weld a spacer in myself next time have it in garage

nope podge, he has a 5stud conversion and when he puts on the full lock the wheel is actually hitting of the chassy/body of the car(which results in the wheels locking up as if he hit the brakes), so hes gotta weld in a piece on the arm to stop it locking full way and prevent the wheel from hitting the body of the car!

s13-ste
28-07-09, 17:34
i fucked your ma

Im going to smash your sister for that:eek:

podge
28-07-09, 18:27
nope podge, he has a 5stud conversion and when he puts on the full lock the wheel is actually hitting of the chassy/body of the car(which results in the wheels locking up as if he hit the brakes), so hes gotta weld in a piece on the arm to stop it locking full way and prevent the wheel from hitting the body of the car!

ive 5 stud conversion on the silvia as well its called a bump stop if u full the wheels forward wit adjustable tension rods it should sort it as well;)