PDA

View Full Version : mondello 16th

podge
27-07-09, 17:21
rang today to book in only 6 spots left so hurry up if ye wanna do it;)

Dreamworks-silvia
27-07-09, 17:36
rang today to book in only 6 spots left so hurry up if ye wanna do it;)

they always say that:p

Dunnedriftin
27-07-09, 17:47
whats the 16th? guess its drift practise????

podge
27-07-09, 17:54
they always say that:p
its always full quickly thou as happened the last time wit barry etc looking for places

whats the 16th? guess its drift practise????

drift pratcise

Dreamworks-silvia
27-07-09, 18:00
[QUOTE=podge;14589]its always full quickly thou as happened the last time wit barry etc looking for places

thats true ted

Simon
27-07-09, 18:02
august yeah??????

oh i would love to do this!!!

bart
27-07-09, 18:32
im booked in since the last day:D

jap scrap
27-07-09, 18:42
booked in with 2 weeks now and cant wait have not been drifting since last oct:eek:

mike g
27-07-09, 22:22
il book in tomorrow or the end of the week!! was out mondello for the 1st time last friday and god i loved it :)

Administrator
27-07-09, 22:28
Grrrrrr.. I'll see after Nutts. I need to do Mondello sometime this year at least once

s15_spec_r
27-07-09, 22:46
Grrrrrr.. I'll see after Nutts. I need to do Mondello sometime this year at least once

and thats the truth bro,
i cant wait to get my 2way then ill be having fun,

SUPER 180
28-07-09, 13:59
Im booked in!! :D

Stevo
28-07-09, 14:07
16th of what:confused::o

podge
28-07-09, 14:32
16th of what:confused::o

august lad

Stevo
28-07-09, 14:35
august lad

Cheers podge:D

bart
28-07-09, 16:18
Cheers podge:D

ya doing it ted???:D

Dreamworks-silvia
28-07-09, 18:12
il book in tomorrow or the end of the week!! was out mondello for the 1st time last friday and god i loved it :)

was that ur car that caught the tyre wall on the transition??

keggy
28-07-09, 18:21
wots this like to drift? would be interested in goin but is there a certain standard required?

podge
28-07-09, 18:23
ya doing it ted???:D
ya man booked in and payed yesterday u out

wots this like to drift? would be interested in goin but is there a certain standard required?

its hit and miss theres some good out there and some crap

mike g
28-07-09, 18:39
3 spaces left now

sr20ronan
29-07-09, 17:43
me n keano will be der n gearyballs if e gets money off his miss, ha

s15_spec_r
29-07-09, 17:51
its a practice day soo no skill required just get the fook outa the way wen ya see podge coming up behind ya at an angle lol

podge
29-07-09, 17:53
its a practice day soo no skill required just get the fook outa the way wen ya see podge coming up behind ya at an angle lol

tat was fun the last day till the black flags came out lol

barryl
29-07-09, 17:55
its full now!

podge
29-07-09, 18:09
its full now!

u out passo spin if u not in same group as me;)

sr20ronan
29-07-09, 20:09
ya taut was gonna get no track time wit all the black flags.

Dreamworks-silvia
29-07-09, 20:20
its full i got the last booking or so they say:rolleyes:

Stevo
01-08-09, 15:31
Have a spot sorted:D My first day out on track and im doin mondello hahaha:eek::cool:

podge
01-08-09, 15:39
Have a spot sorted:D My first day out on track and im doin mondello hahaha:eek::cool:

ull be grand lad

s13-ste
01-08-09, 15:40
best way to learn to swim is jump in at the deep end:D:D:D

Tekno Twinky
01-08-09, 16:05
Hmm... :D

see after Nutts

Stevo
01-08-09, 17:01
ull be grand lad

Ah sure fook it just make sure ya drive around me when i keep spinning:eek::p

best way to learn to swim is jump in at the deep end:D:D:D

haha yeeeeehhhhhhh balls out and just go for it:D:D

Dreamworks-silvia
01-08-09, 18:36
make sure ya stay at the back of the pack so

podge
01-08-09, 19:21

tat dont work after a lap or two:)i tried it the first day and still nearly got wiped out by barry:eek:

Stevo
01-08-09, 23:50

Why would i do that.. if your good enough ya wont hit me:D:p;)

Dreamworks-silvia
02-08-09, 09:34
Why would i do that.. if your good enough ya wont hit me:D:p;)

easy up dude i only ment you will have more room to get ur bearings up there instead of been caught in between a load of lads who think there makin the next option dvd:D dont worry there has been enough dummies up there before for us to al get practice in avoiding lads facing the wrong direction.

Stevo
02-08-09, 17:52
easy up dude i only ment you will have more room to get ur bearings up there instead of been caught in between a load of lads who think there makin the next option dvd:D dont worry there has been enough dummies up there before for us to al get practice in avoiding lads facing the wrong direction.

ROLF!!! i wana be in the next option dvd:D See ya there man!!;):D

docco86
04-08-09, 19:24
is this date full yet??

Jay Rockett
04-08-09, 20:16
is this date full yet??

Yeah its full, i rang on fri and i'm number 12 on the waiting list!!

IF ANYONE PULLS OUT LET ME KNOW PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!!!!

Dreamworks-silvia
05-08-09, 22:48
Yeah its full, i rang on fri and i'm number 12 on the waiting list!!

IF ANYONE PULLS OUT LET ME KNOW PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!!!!

ur now number 11 lad pulled out today and my friend was number 1 on list he is now in and everyone else moves up a place

Amy G
06-08-09, 14:54
I'm in:D! Was Number 2 on the list! Got the call this morning :p

Simon
06-08-09, 16:02
good stuff jay your getting closer hahah!!!!

i rekon ill go up and watch this one!!! always a good ol day!

Jimmy
12-08-09, 15:45
What time do they start at lads? gonna go watch ...the last one was cool.

Defo gonna hit one of these when i get a diff sorted :)

bart
12-08-09, 16:13
What time do they start at lads? gonna go watch ...the last one was cool.

Defo gonna hit one of these when i get a diff sorted :)

starts around 9.30 ted....

Jimmy
12-08-09, 19:44
starts around 9.30 ted....

nice one dude :)

Anyone lokin 4 a passenger for a couple of laps :D ??

Jay Rockett
14-08-09, 09:48
ANYONE NEED A PLACE???

Let me know ASAP, you can take mine!

JAY

Dreamworks-silvia
14-08-09, 23:25
Anyone lokin 4 a passenger for a couple of laps :D ??

there is usually a que of passengers with most drivers :L

docco86
14-08-09, 23:30
i mit just go and buy a car for this thinkin of a drifty rx7!:rolleyes:

Jimmy
15-08-09, 13:32
there is usually a que of passengers with most drivers :L

I know man but just incase someones passo got swineflu or somethin an couldn go ha

Stevo
15-08-09, 22:02
All loaded and ready to go:D:D

SUPER 180
15-08-09, 22:45
Come on!!!

Cant wait for this :D

podge
15-08-09, 22:50
just in pig of a day getting sorted fitting towhitch on the jeep all loaded now and ready to go chat ye in the morning:D

Dreamworks-silvia
16-08-09, 01:52
car finally ready 4 more hours and well be on the road :D

thegosson
16-08-09, 15:04
come on peeps pics and vids asap

s13-ste
16-08-09, 15:06
considering the track is open till 6 we could be waiting a while lad:(

markII-90
16-08-09, 15:29
what a day!!!!!!!! my first time out and i fookin loved every second of it :D

cant wait for the next one............

s13-ste
16-08-09, 15:43
did stevo make it out do you know?

markII-90
16-08-09, 15:49
is that the dude with the silver s14?? if so yeah he was out there he was in de same session as me:)

Stevo
16-08-09, 16:40
did stevo make it out do you know?

Wooooooooooooooooop yup i made it out:D:D Pink wrist band thingys noice!!
Andy ur a legend, cheers for all your help today fixing the car and towing it there!!!:cool::D

S14a johno
16-08-09, 16:53
how much is it todo it??

Stevo
16-08-09, 16:58
how much is it todo it??

€150 johno

S14a johno
16-08-09, 17:10
€150 johno

reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
when the next one :D:D:D

Stevo
16-08-09, 17:16
The next day there's sumthing to do with time attack on there id say!!

S14a johno
16-08-09, 17:21
The next day there's sumthing to do with time attack on there id say!!

you go out much in mondello dude :cool::cool:

Stevo
16-08-09, 17:23
you go out much in mondello dude :cool::cool:

First day drifting ted:eek::D

thegosson
16-08-09, 18:08
how did ya get on stevo???? tell me all!!!

S14a johno
16-08-09, 18:16

x2 spill the beans :D:D:D

Stevo
16-08-09, 18:22

Haha i was shit tbh, the barriers kept trying to drag me towards them:eek: First session id NO grip at the front, andy adjusted the camber all the way as far as it would go and it was way better after that..
2nd session the power steering belt came off and broke every blade off the fan, andy sorted out a fan and i bought a ps belt off a lad whos car died(thanks again andy for fitting everything) and off we went in the third session with andy driving mad bastid but then the water pump shit itself:mad: and that was that, enjoyed it all the same though. Engine was running sweet as fuck:D:D

prob be the only pic of mine haha
http://i28.tinypic.com/29qnq6v.jpg

thegosson
16-08-09, 18:49
once ya had fun thats the main thing lad. i have a water pump here if ya want it. but your probably better off putting on a new one.

Stevo
16-08-09, 19:10
once ya had fun thats the main thing lad. i have a water pump here if ya want it. but your probably better off putting on a new one.

Ah yeh it was fun alrite:DYeh ill go for a new one and be sure it wont go again, cheers anyway man!!:cool:

Frankae86
16-08-09, 20:27
How did the day go, what was the weather like and what kind of drivers were out ?

podge
16-08-09, 20:33
i was out in the same session as stevo and the black chaser savage day think i spotted stevo and andy checking out the off roading expereince at one stage the lad in black chaser lost his skirts u get them back after ted

id a great day out to day car ran well all day think ive a ball joint gone in the front drivers side thou:o

Den
16-08-09, 21:22
Only back in limerick now, woo what a day, weather was good all day frank, wes tipped the car again :eek: Had a petrol leak 2wice early on the day, lost a bit of petrol and ran lean for a few laps, but thanks to Rob from mayo for giving me the hose off his car, Anyone got some pictures and videos? jeez denis healy was on fire altogether, his 360s were unreal

podge
16-08-09, 21:35
wat had u out ted

bart
16-08-09, 21:43
glad to see you enjoyed yourself stevo:D
im never drinking again:rolleyes:

SUPER 180
16-08-09, 22:12
SAVAGE DAY!!!!!!
i even managed to link up the main stright for the first time:D:D

And that lad in the purple boot cam... OMG wat a legend!!!
Who is he is he on here??

bart
16-08-09, 22:13
savage day!!!!!!
I even managed to link up the main stright for the first time:d:d

and that lad in the purple boot cam... Omg wat a legend!!!
Who is he is he on here??

i wasnt there but i imagine it was denis healey???????

MANO
16-08-09, 22:22

Yep sure was some drivin from him was class too watch:eek:

markII-90
16-08-09, 22:56
[QUOTE=podge;19711]i was out in the same session as stevo and the black chaser savage day think i spotted stevo and andy checking out the off roading expereince at one stage the lad in black chaser lost his skirts u get them back after ted

yeah i got them back after :D some dude in a white 180 spun rite infront of me, so it was either hit him or do some off road skiddin :eek: it was some day out though cant wait for the next one... any1 got pics??

Stevo
16-08-09, 23:29
i was out in the same session as stevo and the black chaser savage day think i spotted stevo and andy checking out the off roading expereince at one stage

Haha yup that was me alrite, tellin ya the grass looked like it needed to be cut:D:D

glad to see you enjoyed yourself stevo:D
im never drinking again:rolleyes:

savage craic ted, haha ya drunkin fooker:p

Yup he was fuckin class today from 3rd corner all the way to honda :eek::eek::cool:

Dreamworks-silvia
17-08-09, 09:59
I had a shit day got sweeped off the track by another car and struck the barrier this is the second time ive been hit on the track by idiots so sadly to say this could of been my last mondello:mad: :(

Mick K
17-08-09, 10:22
I had a shit day got sweeped off the track by another car and struck the barrier this is the second time ive been hit on the track by idiots so sadly to say this could of been my last mondello:mad: :(

Get the fuck,You serious,What twat hit you?

Dreamworks-silvia
17-08-09, 10:29
car spun out in front of me on the straight be for hole in the hedge while i was tryin to link the section front his car whiped around and pushed me off the track but typicaly he managed to spin in same spot each time and nearly struck da back of my car while it was still stuck in the barrier:rolleyes:

Stevo
17-08-09, 10:29

Jaysus thats shit luck lad:( was it one of the shitters that were out on track u got sweept off by?? off topic but were you parked over beside the wkd lads, came in with a intercooler pipe off???

mike g
17-08-09, 10:30
who hit you??? sorry to hear it!! iv seen the pics of your car after the collision with the barrier!! sorry to hear it lad!! hope she is fixed up in no time

Mick K
17-08-09, 10:35
Dirty rotten up all nighter.

conor-vtec86
17-08-09, 10:41
Heard Dennis Healy was on fire again up there,some pilot he is in fairness the chap is a lunatic at those track days ha ha i should know he used my car as a brake stop one time ha ha

Dreamworks-silvia
17-08-09, 10:54
Jaysus thats shit luck lad:( was it one of the shitters that were out on track u got sweept off by?? off topic but were you parked over beside the wkd lads, came in with a intercooler pipe off???

it sure was stevo, ya that was me limping back to the pit back to the lads for bit of help

who hit you??? sorry to hear it!! iv seen the pics of your car after the collision with the barrier!! sorry to hear it lad!! hope she is fixed up in no time

thanks lad hopefully its back right soon its not to bad could of been worse!

bart
17-08-09, 13:32

ah ted.. ya poor fooker... ur car dont like mondello...
but thats wat happens on these practice days.. think mondello should do it in groups or something...

Goldstone drift
17-08-09, 13:51
Heard it was a good day any more pics or is their more posted on any other sites

Dreamworks-silvia
17-08-09, 14:08
ah these tings are bound to happen in fairness ted i just have bad look to happen twice but ye even if there was a way of seeding the drivers or a way to asses driver ability and then put them into groups at least that way some silly things like that can be avoided its very hard to full commit ur self to a bend up there wen ur afraid of were the lad in front is going to end up before, mid way or after the bend.

Frankae86
17-08-09, 17:49
It is bound to happen with the amont of lads on track at one time and cars seem to build up a bit on the corners. Lad spun in front of me on time and we hit both fronts :(

podge
17-08-09, 18:01
ah these tings are bound to happen in fairness ted i just have bad look to happen twice but ye even if there was a way of seeding the drivers or a way to asses driver ability and then put them into groups at least that way some silly things like that can be avoided its very hard to full commit ur self to a bend up there wen ur afraid of were the lad in front is going to end up before, mid way or after the bend.

tats bad luck man but these things happen plus ya couldn screen every driver there as it would take for ever

Anto Modded
17-08-09, 22:29

I seen your off................ you were lucky it wasnt worse, also seen the blue car on mondello straight infront of you and off on most corners, vid turned out well. Ill edit and upload it tomorrow and put a link up. There was some people out and they spun on most corners for the whole day, i had thought a basic course before a drift practice day would be a good idea, but then mondello wouldnt do so well probly. Most drivers were good, only 3 or so spinning out on corners. Always wondered does it effect the other drivers day much when they are going good and come up behind a spinner.........................

Amy G
18-08-09, 09:37
Some photos up here http://www.d4dphotos.com/09_photos.html
from Sunday :)

Dreamworks-silvia
18-08-09, 13:16
I seen your off................ you were lucky it wasnt worse, also seen the blue car on mondello straight infront of you and off on most corners, vid turned out well. Ill edit and upload it tomorrow and put a link up. There was some people out and they spun on most corners for the whole day, i had thought a basic course before a drift practice day would be a good idea, but then mondello wouldnt do so well probly. Most drivers were good, only 3 or so spinning out on corners. Always wondered does it effect the other drivers day much when they are going good and come up behind a spinner.........................

sure does effect ya i dont think i drove well after da crash as ul see in the video i held back a good bit if there was someone in front ur even more conscious of wat he is gonna do or were he is gonna end up.

thegosson
18-08-09, 14:53
if your worried about the driver in front, drop back abit its not rocket science give him space and time to make mistakes and correct and get out of the way. driving up there arse is only going to put pressure on them and leave them more likely to make mistakes.... unfortunately not every body is a DRIFT ADONIS and thats what drift practice days are for and what there all about. its comments like these that put people off giving it a go. lighten up this whole drifting thing is supposed to be fun......
rant over.......:p

Stevo
18-08-09, 14:58
if your worried about the driver in front, drop back abit its not rocket science give him space and time to make mistakes and correct and get out of the way. driving up there arse is only going to put pressure on them and leave them more likely to make mistakes.... unfortunately not every body is a DRIFT ADONIS and thats what drift practice days are for and what there all about. its comments like these that put people off giving it a go. lighten up this whole drifting thing is supposed to be fun......
rant over.......:p

Hahaha i think it then u type it lol:D But yeh there was groups of 4 and 5 cars coming up to the same corner then huge gap to next car.. Did'nt bother me tbh but yeh id see how it would put sum people off...

Dreamworks-silvia
18-08-09, 15:35
I take it ur talking from experince of doing practice days in mondello and not ones of nuts corner because i doubt you could compare the two, dont get me wrong i love it and would encourage everyone to give it a go and yes its very easy to say its not rocket science to stay back but its a totally different wen your out on the track with 20 other cars alot of its third gear stuff which has ya carryin fast pace ya might think there is no one in front till the last second wen ya see them facing the wrong direction, i sure didnt think there was anyone in front of me wen i came up over the hill and had my off im not havin a rant or givin out bout it just dont think its fair to say its not rocket science to stay back think dats a fairly obious thing to do:rolleyes:

podge
18-08-09, 18:15
its impossible to stay back as so many cars on track also when drifting in third u catch the slower cars very quick and if u stay back your also gonna be holding people up also the people tat come up flashing the lights behind u should be kicked off imo as its fierce nerve wrecking on the driver in front one person out there does it at every track day im out he wasnt at the last one thou

Amy G
19-08-09, 08:52
Mmmmm, its called ''Drift Practice'' day..... Its NOT a Race people...
So many idiots go speeding down the straight and don't give there cars a chance to cool down and let some air in... :(
But Mondello were letting way too many out in each group, especially at the start of the day, there was 20+ cars on track. Which is just wrong... End of the day, when people were leaving was much quieter and less cars in the gravel :rolleyes:

markII-90
19-08-09, 09:19
There should be a limit to the amount of cars out in each session or at least let people out in short intervals instead of everyone just piling into the first corner ..........

Mick K
19-08-09, 15:07
its impossible to stay back as so many cars on track also when drifting in third u catch the slower cars very quick and if u stay back your also gonna be holding people up also the people tat come up flashing the lights behind u should be kicked off imo as its fierce nerve wrecking on the driver in front one person out there does it at every track day im out he wasnt at the last one thou

Anyone we know Podge:p;)

Dreamworks-silvia
19-08-09, 15:44

at last at least someone knows what there talkin about!

bart
19-08-09, 16:37
well said podge.. just think mondello should put it into groups or something...
cause last time i was there the yellow flag was been shown on nearly every corner:rolleyes:

Jay Rockett
19-08-09, 17:18

There's a blue flag to warn of faster drivers approaching so thats when your supposed to pull over, although thats not easy mid-drift!

I found i had to go flat out up the straight to get away from some other drivers and have some room for myself..

They do split up the groups but maybe the should try figure out a way to split it up into cabalities, not easy though but i'm sure they could try!

SUPER 180
19-08-09, 17:48
Anybody know wat colour flags there are and wat they mean:confused:

i just slow down for a couple of seconds wen im shown a flag

But i dont know wat it means:D

Mick K
19-08-09, 17:49

Dont take this the wrong way,But what a fuckin eejit you are,What do you think the briefing is for.
Edit,Its people and drivers like you not paying attention in briefing that cause accidents on track

Rant over

moons657
19-08-09, 17:52
So many idiots go speeding down the straight and don't give there cars a chance to cool down and let some air in... :(
But Mondello were letting way too many out in each group, especially at the start of the day, there was 20+ cars on track. Which is just wrong... End of the day, when people were leaving was much quieter and less cars in the gravel :rolleyes:

you seemed to be getting better and better everytime i go down and watch;)

Stevo
19-08-09, 17:55

you taking the piss Paul:eek:

Yellow = Caution
Blue = your been lapped or your holding faster people up
Yellow and Red strip = Oil on track/slippery track
Red = session abandoned
Green = Go fuckers
Black = you've been caught doin sumthing you should'nt:p
Chequered = im not even gonna do this one lol

Mick K
19-08-09, 17:57
you seemed to be getting better and better everytime i go down and watch;)

Smooth:cool:

S14a johno
19-08-09, 17:59
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA i did no those flags either :p:p:p

SUPER 180
19-08-09, 18:26
Dont take this the wrong way,But what a fuckin eejit you are,What do you think the briefing is for.
Edit,Its people and drivers like you not paying attention in briefing that cause accidents on track

Rant over

Who are you calling a fuckin eejit???

You muppet!! i didnt even know that you get a briefing a before it
the two times i was there i arrived late and just singed in.. i was never told
anything about a briefing or flags i was just aloude out!!

SUPER 180
19-08-09, 18:27
you taking the piss Paul:eek:

Yellow = Caution
Blue = your been lapped or your holding faster people up
Yellow and Red strip = Oil on track/slippery track
Green = Go fuckers
Black = you've been caught doin sumthing you should'nt:p
Chequered = im not even gonna do this one lol

Cheers Pal!! ;)

Mick K
19-08-09, 18:31
Who are you calling a fuckin eejit???

You muppet!! i didnt even know that you get a briefing a before it
the two times i was there i arrived late and just singed in.. i was never told
anything about a briefing or flags i was just aloude out!!

Shows your experience right there,I rest my case:rolleyes:

SUPER 180
19-08-09, 18:39
Shows your experience right there,I rest my case:rolleyes:

I Never claimed to be an experienced drifter did i??
Now that i know there is a briefing before it i will be at it
and i will look forward to it! you just seem like a know it all sap
that likes to come on here and call names before ya know the facts!!

Mick K
19-08-09, 18:40
I Never claimed to be an experienced drifter did i??
Now that i know there is a briefing before it i will be at it
and i will look forward to it! you just seem like a know it all sap
that likes to come on here and call names before ya know the facts!!

Yep,I am:cool:

Jay Rockett
19-08-09, 21:40
Take it easy lads!!

First of all, alota people on here are beginers and they're not gonna have experience so there's no need to slate someone because of they're lack of it..

Ya cant expect people to know the flags if they've never been shown but as Paul said, he'll now make sure he's on time to get to the briefing, which mondello should have informed you of also and things should be that bit clearer!!

Thanks Stevo for the flag info too!

moons657
19-08-09, 22:08
Smooth:cool:

id like to get to see more of her...drifting of course;)

SUPER 180
19-08-09, 23:12
:mad::mad::mad: Tryin to put up some vids but it
will only let me stick pics!!

conor-vtec86
20-08-09, 07:19
Take it easy lads!!

First of all, alota people on here are beginers and they're not gonna have experience so there's no need to slate someone because of they're lack of it..

Ya cant expect people to know the flags if they've never been shown but as Paul said, he'll now make sure he's on time to get to the briefing, which mondello should have informed you of also and things should be that bit clearer!!

Thanks Stevo for the flag info too!

To be fair dude everytime u ring to book in for anything at mondello u are told to be there at watever time for "sign on and Briefing" if ur late thats ur problem but u shouldnt be late if ur taking the whole thing seriously,its a matter of saftey,he shouldnt have been allowed out and he shouldnt have gone out without knowing the basic flag meanings its to dangerous,imagine he came flat out around a turn where there was waved yellows and smacked into a marshall or that,its to dangerous,i agree with mick on this one,if ur going on track,be there for briefing or at least find out or ask someone wat the flags and that mean for ur safety and more importantly others.

Rant over

Jay Rockett
20-08-09, 10:30
Yeah i agree totally that someone shouldnt have been allowed out on track not knowing the flags but that was partly mondello's fault, they should only give out the bands straight after briefing or something, that should eliminate this problem!

He's defo not the only one i know thats been allowed out not knowing the flags! You know yourself, it seems alot of people dont know what the flags are for!!

Mick K
20-08-09, 11:09
Let me lay it out.

Conor has an off just through the whole in the hedge and Im the next car coming,Im at honda and dont know the flags and theres a red flag showing,So Im coming balls out from honda,Flick on turn 2 and head for the hole in the hedge and cant see conor the far side,Come round in 3 pullin 70mph,Straight into the side of Conors car and all because I dont know the flags.....
I think theres very much 2 people at fault alright,75 percent me for not making mondello aware I dont know them and 25 percent mondello for not checking.

PS,Conor wouldnt have an off,Isnt that right Conor

Jay Rockett
20-08-09, 12:04
Haha yeah, ah we all know what the craic is if people dont know the flags,
but in all honestly, if someone didnt know what a flag meant and they saw one been waved frantically, especially a RED one i'm sure most would slow down! least i hope they would:eek:

conor-vtec86
20-08-09, 12:28
Let me lay it out.

Conor has an off just through the whole in the hedge and Im the next car coming,Im at honda and dont know the flags and theres a red flag showing,So Im coming balls out from honda,Flick on turn 2 and head for the hole in the hedge and cant see conor the far side,Come round in 3 pullin 70mph,Straight into the side of Conors car and all because I dont know the flags.....
I think theres very much 2 people at fault alright,75 percent me for not making mondello aware I dont know them and 25 percent mondello for not checking.

Firstly i think mondello would welcome u into the briefing room at anytime of the day if u was late for the main one because they have to cos its nott allowed have drivers on track that are not briefed so next time someone is late go to a marshall and get briefed,especially if u dont know the flags and rules.

conor-vtec86
20-08-09, 12:29

:confused: :p

Never/Always ha

Jay Rockett
20-08-09, 12:51
Firstly i think mondello would welcome u into the briefing room at anytime of the day if u was late for the main one because they have to cos its nott allowed have drivers on track that are not briefed so next time someone is late go to a marshall and get briefed,especially if u dont know the flags and rules.

True true!

podge
20-08-09, 18:00
i speed up on the straight one to leave room between me and all the cars behind me and not be holding them up;)also i like taking tat corner at a nice speedbuild up to make it easier to do the next corner in third before the hole in the hedge:)

Anyone we know Podge:p;)
not barry ted white s14

well said podge.. just think mondello should put it into groups or something...
cause last time i was there the yellow flag was been shown on nearly every corner:rolleyes:
the only way id imagion groups would work is if 20 of us approach mondello before hand wit a group of names u want in the one group mondello is there to make money not seperate good drivers from bad;)

There's a blue flag to warn of faster drivers approaching so thats when your supposed to pull over, although thats not easy mid-drift!

I found i had to go flat out up the straight to get away from some other drivers and have some room for myself..

They do split up the groups but maybe the should try figure out a way to split it up into cabalities, not easy though but i'm sure they could try!

ive never seen a blue flag raised yet and ive done them all bar the first one tats the reason i speed along the straight as well dont always work thou as some drivers use it as a drag race lol

markII-90
20-08-09, 18:23
Any1 know when the next practice day is on ??????

podge
20-08-09, 18:25

japfest:D:cool:

markII-90
20-08-09, 18:35
:( wont have the dollaz for that whens the next 1?? :D

SUPER 180
20-08-09, 18:37

19th of september im booked already!

Now Wat are them big coloured things they wave at you
wen you out on track for again??:D

markII-90
20-08-09, 18:45
cool im bookin 2moro so :D

so which flag does what again?? :rolleyes: :p

SUPER 180
20-08-09, 20:27
I dont know im colour blind anyway:D

Mick K
20-08-09, 21:41
not barry ted white s14

That Barrys a bully anyway:(

Mick K
20-08-09, 21:42
I dont know im colour blind anyway:D

http://www.profile-comments.com/images/posters/images/dumb.jpg

SUPER 180
20-08-09, 22:40
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/flyno1/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downwar.jpg

Jay Rockett
21-08-09, 12:19
You guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!

I'd love to do the next one, was gona try organise a di day at Goldstone for the end of September though:confused:

SUPER 180
09-09-09, 23:57
Better late than never :D

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/flyno1/?action=view&current=200908161547561.flv