PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Maguire Rip Tribute by Flyin Finn Motorsport

Prodrifter86
23-06-10, 01:14
A very nice vid in memory of the late tommy Maguire!
R.I.P

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcUfaEwA18

Cooldrft
23-06-10, 06:05
A very nice vid in memory of the late tommy Maguire!
R.I.P

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcUfaEwA18

Link fixed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcUfaEwA18

R.I.P Thomas

cosworth-power
23-06-10, 08:30
This is a great Tribute to the lad, well done to the boys at flyin finn motorsport..

My thoughts are with his family, friends and the driver at this time..

RIP Thomas..

Tekno Twinky
23-06-10, 11:14
Nice video.

terror to hear he passed away.

Any info on the crash as to how it was so fatal?

Romo
23-06-10, 11:16
Nice video.

I heard he went sideways into a wall? must of been at some speed...

tragic loss but great vid, rip

Stevo
23-06-10, 11:31

Latest:

Dad’s tribute to tragic rally star who plunged down 500ft ravine during Donegal Rally

Monday, 21 June 2010

The father of a young rally star who died when his car plunged over a cliff at the weekend said he was comforted by the fact that his son died doing what he loved.

Thomas Maguire (26), from Longwood in Co Meath, was killed when the Citroen CR2 Max he was navigating ploughed through a hedge before going over the edge of the cliff at a fast section on stage 11 of the Topaz Donegal International Rally on Saturday.

Shane Buckley (25) from Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo — his best friend and the driver of the car — is in a stable condition in Letterkenny General Hospital after the accident which occurred at Knockalla, near Portsalon, on the Fanad Peninsula.

Thomas' grieving father Tom Maguire said yesterday his son had died doing what he loved most.

“I don't know what to say,” he said. “All I would say is that he lived his life for rallying. That was his whole life and he died doing something he enjoyed.

“He was always into cars from the time he was a baby. He loved it and he was only after coming home from Barbados after being out there at a rally for two weeks. He truly enjoyed it and he would never talk about anything else.

“We still don't know what happened. We have to wait for the post mortem report.”
.................................................. .................................................. ............................

180sxbreaker
23-06-10, 11:36
Latest:

Dad’s tribute to tragic rally star who plunged down 500ft ravine during Donegal Rally

Monday, 21 June 2010

The father of a young rally star who died when his car plunged over a cliff at the weekend said he was comforted by the fact that his son died doing what he loved.

Thomas Maguire (26), from Longwood in Co Meath, was killed when the Citroen CR2 Max he was navigating ploughed through a hedge before going over the edge of the cliff at a fast section on stage 11 of the Topaz Donegal International Rally on Saturday.

Shane Buckley (25) from Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo — his best friend and the driver of the car — is in a stable condition in Letterkenny General Hospital after the accident which occurred at Knockalla, near Portsalon, on the Fanad Peninsula.

Thomas' grieving father Tom Maguire said yesterday his son had died doing what he loved most.

“I don't know what to say,” he said. “All I would say is that he lived his life for rallying. That was his whole life and he died doing something he enjoyed.

“He was always into cars from the time he was a baby. He loved it and he was only after coming home from Barbados after being out there at a rally for two weeks. He truly enjoyed it and he would never talk about anything else.

“We still don't know what happened. We have to wait for the post mortem report.”
.................................................. .................................................. ............................

god love him my thoughts really go out to his family lovely video too

Prodrifter86
23-06-10, 12:23
Nice video.

eh i think they went off the a drop of 180ft and the car disintercrated on impact

Aidan Hogan
23-06-10, 13:16
Great video , R.I.P , such a terrible thing to happen to any community.

team86
24-06-10, 16:21
eh i think they went off the a drop of 180ft and the car disintercrated on impact

dose it really mater wat happen or how much of a drop the car went off..
the died doing wat he loved.. thats the main thing

r.i.p thomas

Doofer
24-06-10, 18:41
Terrible tragedy.. Long may he be remembered.. From all reports he seemed like a sound fella... Awful thing to happen a family.. Thats motorsport for ya..

Prodrifter86
24-06-10, 21:23
dose it really mater wat happen or how much of a drop the car went off..
the died doing wat he loved.. thats the main thing

r.i.p thomas

exactly lad ! just some1 asked!

he's probably smiling down now thinking of rallying.