PDA

View Full Version : Tien Coilovers

Rossb
09-05-09, 19:37
ive got Tien coilovers on my 200 s13 but they dont go as low as im looking for , does anyone fancy a swop for once that will make the car scrape the ground .

hunty_sideways
09-05-09, 23:13
coilovers not goin low enough ?not that i dont believe ya jus sounds rare and tein aswell guess your lookin for the hover craft look:D from what iv been advised by the boys in recession busters and alot of people hsd's is the new dogs bol*x..hope ya get sorted;)

Rossb
10-05-09, 08:06
ye i thought the same bud until i went out and took them off to see if they could go any lower . checked up on the net aswell for how low they go and its only 65mm .

Davie
10-05-09, 09:17
know a few people who told me there teins wouldnt go low enough,try get a set of cusco

Scamper
10-05-09, 09:57
I have tein coilovers in my 180 and i would swear the are lower than 65mm dude, my car is ridiculusly low!

s15_spec_r
10-05-09, 10:46
it depends on what teins ya hav lad sounds like its the super streets you hav, can you only adjust them by the spring? or can u wind the hole body of the coilover back into itself? becoz it the superstreets that can only be adjusted by the spring

ronanh
31-01-10, 21:29
i have a set on my car lad and my exhuast will hit the cats eyes on the road but its only siting on a set 0f 16" wheels

way2fastforu
01-02-10, 00:49
it depends on what teins ya hav lad sounds like its the super streets you hav, can you only adjust them by the spring? or can u wind the hole body of the coilover back into itself? becoz it the superstreets that can only be adjusted by the spring

wrong:p:p tien basics can only be adjusted by the spring too:D
sounds like urs can only be adjusted by the spring fella u need ones were the shock body can be lowered into the bottom mount!