PDA

View Full Version : Cezeli Productions - UDC Round 4 - Drift Elite

Cezeli
07-06-10, 15:55
This is my effort from yesterdays footage - fingers crossed its my last in SD guys

I hope you like it as much as the PD one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYn5Fa0VmVU

C&C and all that jazz

make sure to watch it in 480p

Mick K
07-06-10, 16:00
Dude your vids are sick,I love them,I can only imagine what your gonna do with HD and a tripod!!!

More people footage and maybe interviews too FTW

joey banana s14
07-06-10, 16:02
yet another great vid from you guys well done was that mckeever that got the smack yea ouch

Derk
07-06-10, 16:08
Feckin excellent......... Fair play again, looks like the lads had a great day up there..

Cezeli
08-06-10, 12:30
Thanks lads

I think this video was technically a little better than the PD one - the PD one sorta trailed off towards the end but had a great beginning.

Surprised this video hasnt gotten that big a response - maybe because its UDC and not Prodrift? I mean that because people are less interested in UDC down south

Dotzs14a
08-06-10, 12:46
Another brilliant video man, fair play

Stevo
08-06-10, 13:31
Fair play man :cool:

chrisbrady325
08-06-10, 15:52
Loving your work! credit to you making it to these events and putting footage up so quickly.. people mite not understand what an effort you have to put into making these videos! It's good to have lads like you there taking footage i dont see anyone else too pushed on doing this! Thumbs up :D Keep up the great work!!!

barryl
08-06-10, 16:21
savage footage lad.fair play.keep up gud wrk:D

Cezeli
08-06-10, 16:27
Loving your work! credit to you making it to these events and putting footage up so quickly.. people mite not understand what an effort you have to put into making these videos! It's good to have lads like you there taking footage i dont see anyone else too pushed on doing this! Thumbs up :D Keep up the great work!!!

Cheers Chris

Its responses like yours that drive me to do it. Im loving getting involved in the scene and getting chatting to the pro-drivers such as yourself, Wes, Dan, Larry and Mike Fitz to name but a few.

I love making videos and with drifting being so popular i thought id give it a whirl. I think when i get the HD stuff though the quickness of the editing might slow down as i really want to do it justice - hopefully the editing will be alot tighter and the picture pinsharp as well.

Thanks Barry, Dotz and Stevo for the comments :)

dR Dan
08-06-10, 16:46
Awesome dude!! If your looking for any inspiration on shooting Drift videos and what works look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge from the states... Their work is simply amazing....

None the less your work is Serious and seeing as your just startin with the drifting after a few events it could become legendary

Keep it up!

Cezeli
08-06-10, 17:19
Yeah Graham put me in the direction of those two guys - they do make great vids.

Hopefully in a year or two i can upgrade to the DSLR cameras and be able to get half as good as them.

Cheers for the comment Dan - appreciate it :)

danmoorhead
08-06-10, 19:36
really luvin the vids!!! and the amount of effort goin in ta em is sick!!!fair play ta ya!!

yogi325
08-06-10, 20:09
class video man..:cool: lot of work and editin gone into it by the looks of it! fair play to ya;)

MikeFitz
08-06-10, 22:46
Love it, just what drifting in this country needs in the line of videos. Fast with em too! :D

Cezeli
09-06-10, 14:34
Thanks Dan, Yogi and Mike

:D:D:D

Have my tune picked for CityWest already lolz

wezwkd
11-06-10, 01:48
Dude I wish I could pick up drifting as quick as you got on song with yer videos & pics. Looking forward to working with you in future. ;)

Cezeli
11-06-10, 08:24
Cheers Wez - appreciate that :)

Paudie
11-06-10, 21:35
Another cracker lad! Well done

Cezeli
01-07-10, 17:48
Thanks Paudie

Just to note people - i was at CW and i got some great shots with my new camera. Unfortunately my PC has given up the ghost and a new one wont arrive until the middle of the month - so bare with me

(just wanted to let people know the score without creating a new thread - btw join my FB page, the link is in my signature :D