PDA

View Full Version : bumper moulds??

niallsilvia
03-06-10, 22:28
any one know of someone that could make a mould of my bumper?? and then a new bumper from that,, dont fancy fixin my bumper AGAIN as its cracked in the same weak spots as before, new bumper i think would be the only job

bart
03-06-10, 22:29
what bumper is it????????
moulds are fair deal lad..
unless you know someone

niallsilvia
03-06-10, 22:36
http://www.driftireland.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1705&d=1269630272
what bumper is it????????
moulds are fair deal lad..
unless you know someone

s15 bn blister, would be fair hassle to try get another, obviously bumper isnt in that condition now, its fooked

yowdy
03-06-10, 22:42
lad you will buy alot of bumpers fo the pice of the mold

Mick K
03-06-10, 22:45
Christy Carpo has a mould of the blister for the 15's,Himself and chubby had it made

niallsilvia
03-06-10, 22:46
lad you will buy alot of bumpers fo the pice of the mold

was thinkin that alot work in it

niallsilvia
03-06-10, 22:46
Christy Carpo has a mould of the blister for the 15's,Himself and chubby had it made

might get on to him so, see could i get a bumper made

k1984w
03-06-10, 23:05
it ll probably cost as much to get a mould made as to buy in a new genuine bn bumper, id say your bumper has cracked in the same place again because it was repaired with a heap of filler which is usless you need to lay fiberglass sheets adown at the back of the crack then grind out the cracked area and fill with p40 (fiberglass filler) and just a light skim of filler to smooth it out then it wont crack in the that area anyway if ya want it fixed properly give me a shout 0874111419;)

Aidan Hogan
03-06-10, 23:12
This page has 2 of the nicest cars in the country :eek:

bart
04-06-10, 07:02
This page has 2 of the nicest cars in the country :eek:

and the biggest retard :p:p:p:p:p

niallsilvia
04-06-10, 08:56
it ll probably cost as much to get a mould made as to buy in a new genuine bn bumper, id say your bumper has cracked in the same place again because it was repaired with a heap of filler which is usless you need to lay fiberglass sheets adown at the back of the crack then grind out the cracked area and fill with p40 (fiberglass filler) and just a light skim of filler to smooth it out then it wont crack in the that area anyway if ya want it fixed properly give me a shout 0874111419;)
she was strenthened wit fiberglass behind and a light sheet of steel on the bottom as the bottom was completely gone, there was evidence of alot of repairs before, and i have supports coming from the sump guard out to the bumper keeping it steady so its not flexing badly, i might get onto ya if price is good any idea of a price????, its not in bits just hairline cracks everywhere and paint peelin from them cracks