PDA

View Full Version : other drift related sites in uk ??

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 21:29
anyone use any that are good besides driftworks????:confused:

cant track down a bumper for me car an need one asap, jus wonderin is there any other sites i mite find one....

cheers

Fredericks Balls
02-06-10, 21:39
OK i have a complex idea lol

How about getting a bumper copied. Carpo said that Alan McCord knew someone who copied a kit for them and I think was reasonable. But you need a bumper... Maybe if its local to McCord i'd be suprised if he hadnt got an X100 in stock, maybe he might rent you the bumper to have a mould made?

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 21:58
well diftkits up the north fix bumpers and make moulds replicas etc alright, is alan mc cord not driving a v8 s15???

Mick K
02-06-10, 21:59
Chubby has a road Jzx Im nearly sure

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 22:03
Chubby has a road Jzx Im nearly sure

is it a jzx100 mark 2 though yeah mick ??

Mick K
02-06-10, 22:05
Im nearly sure its the same as yours,Im pretty sure hes a sound bloke by all accounts and could be worth a phone call

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 22:09
mmmmmaybe, bit cheeky jus ringin lookin for a bumper ya no like.... :o

ill do another bit of lookin first n see how things go....

jus its holdin up resprayin me bloody car :mad:

Mick K
02-06-10, 22:10
You changing colour?

Would Christy not be able to get ye something?

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 22:22
id have to wait a looooooooooooooong time like, flyin one cost about a grand, around 350 for bumper, the rest is flyin it over and customs and that, sum dose like......

Mick K
02-06-10, 22:24
Bidda fook!

I'd be ringin Chub,You never knowhe may even have one

Fredericks Balls
02-06-10, 22:32
Yea Chubby is Hi octane sure, he seems to always have a good stock of X chassis... You sure Chaser and Mk II front bumpers arent the same?

Sorry not the same but interchangable?

NIALL JZX
02-06-10, 22:41
ya fair difference lad, heres pics of 2

chaser

http://toyotacars.kamikaze-drive.com/CHASER006F.jpg

mark 2

http://www.drift2motorsport.com/images/Sty%20markII100F.jpg

Fredericks Balls
03-06-10, 06:17
Right I'm looking at this on an iPhone but the only difference I can see is the grill is lower? The reason I asked is on the 81 bumpers are interchangable.

Still give chubby a call. At worst he might just say no!

NIALL JZX
03-06-10, 22:19
ah there way different around the head lights lad.....

is chubby the guy that owns hi-octane??

Mick K
03-06-10, 22:22
Thats him...

Greg
03-06-10, 22:40
Would you not just get an Origin one off Lorcan?

niallsilvia
03-06-10, 22:43
well diftkits up the north fix bumpers and make moulds replicas etc alright, is alan mc cord not driving a v8 s15???

driftkits, warren point?? is it might tip up so

NIALL JZX
03-06-10, 22:51
Would you not just get an Origin one off Lorcan?

wont hav 1 for bout 6 weeks lad....

driftkits, warren point?? is it might tip up so

yep thats it

Greg
03-06-10, 22:58
wont hav 1 for bout 6 weeks lad....

Feck. That's all the suggestions I have. :rolleyes:

NIALL JZX
03-06-10, 23:06
Feck. That's all the suggestions I have. :rolleyes:

sound lad, prob goina fix my own for now , spray it an wait till a new one is available...

Greg
03-06-10, 23:34
What colour are you going? :D

ger15
03-06-10, 23:41
Did you try drive n style they might have something for ya

serious tom
04-06-10, 08:12
I live 2 seconds away from driftkits.. ill find out if you want..

all those mkII cresta chaser's etc they are all slightly different which makes it awkward.
they are not interchangable.

Fredericks Balls
04-06-10, 08:49
If you do go to drift kits to ask would you ask it the do/can get jzx81 Mark II and Chaser bits please? Even if they can copy them?

serious tom
04-06-10, 10:33
ill be up today... ive asked him about things like cefiros etc before, but like, stuff like jsx81's and all.. like there would only be a certain market for them so he might not actually have them there made.

but yea, ill go up and have a word, do you have a bodykit to take refrence off? like even if you wanted a spare kit for yourself?

im not sure what the story is ill find out.

Fredericks Balls
04-06-10, 10:48
Yea that's it. Well my kit is a hipposleek rear and sides and a destruction king front. If they can copy the kits my front and skirts are prettymuch mint..

I think the bn kit like Chucks is the other really.

Just out of curiousity. I know if they could get bits they will sell a few things...

NIALL JZX
04-06-10, 23:09
^^ fact

id buy 2 front bumpers now if they were available cause there so hard to get...

it would be worth someones while to bring in a good few odd kits, like mark ll's cefiro etc, few different yokes around now and its not as if we do be tryin to mind them that much:eek::D......

i rang chubby, he gave me a number of a fella in london, rang him he said they are getting a few kits for these kinda yokes an goin to make moulds and copy kits......

he said he will have the mark 100 ones ready in a few weeks , but didnt no a rough date even or what make the kit is he have...

sendin mine up to driftkits next week to be fixed for now, sent him pics and he said it may be possible to fix but at worst he could cut the bottom off a jzx90 bumper he has an join the 2 together..... should be interestin if that happens... would still rather a new bn sports though cause it was an original an cool :cool:

serious tom
05-06-10, 12:35
^^ fact

id buy 2 front bumpers now if they were available cause there so hard to get...

it would be worth someones while to bring in a good few odd kits, like mark ll's cefiro etc, few different yokes around now and its not as if we do be tryin to mind them that much:eek::D......

i rang chubby, he gave me a number of a fella in london, rang him he said they are getting a few kits for these kinda yokes an goin to make moulds and copy kits......

he said he will have the mark 100 ones ready in a few weeks , but didnt no a rough date even or what make the kit is he have...

sendin mine up to driftkits next week to be fixed for now, sent him pics and he said it may be possible to fix but at worst he could cut the bottom off a jzx90 bumper he has an join the 2 together..... should be interestin if that happens... would still rather a new bn sports though cause it was an original an cool :cool:

let me know when your heading up, so i can go in for a looksie

NIALL JZX
05-06-10, 12:49
goin sendin it up by courier next tuesday lad...... :)