PDA

View Full Version : suspension setup @ WKD Imports

jamie180sx
01-06-10, 08:28
rite guys firstly after fitting new tein super drifts coilovers to the car i need the car setup for drifting once again,i got this done in a few well known place's including a few pro drift drivers and tbh i wasnt that happy with the car the way it handled and when i tried to explain what i wasnt happy about they didnt wanna listen and got back ''well thats the way i set them up'' and that was that.

So after hearing that wez has no bought a 4 wheel tracking machine,i decided to contact him,he told bout the HUNTER machine he bought that is known world wide as one of the best kits to setup race cars,and bon and phill in Driftworks swear by them also.So with 2 cars needing done our sr22 180sx and our new Rb26 r33 skyline,and hearing so many good things about wez we set off with the cars,

we arrived and wez was waiting for us,even though it was 4 hours after the time we arranged to be there and expecting to be turned away,wez said its cool and bring them in.first was the r33 skyline.The difference in the car afterward was what only could of been described to be perfection,brought it for a spin and it was savage,

put up my 180sx,hoping wez could do the same after having so many people do it before and never happy with it,wez transformed the car,it was exactly the way i wanted,i bought the 2 cars to punchestown and it handled perfect and i could put it where i wanted i was so confident with the setup,out to the wall and turned in brilliantly.

i would hugely recommend wez to anyone wanting there suspension setup,he talks ya through wat u have problems with if ya do and gets down to business.he even saves ur setup on the computer as a record if for some reason u need it done again,

so thanks again wez for all your help;)
jamie.

markII-90
01-06-10, 08:43
How much roughly did it cost dude??

Or does it depend on the car etc........ ?

PM me if ye like, cheers

1-JAY-Z
01-06-10, 08:43
Nice always good to hear storys like this.

wezwkd
01-06-10, 08:57
Thanks for the kind words Jamie.

Cost depends on time taken really & no 2 cars are ever the same.

jamie180sx
01-06-10, 08:59
Thanks for the kind words Jamie.

Cost depends on time taken really & no 2 cars are ever the same.

no prob wez,ya deserve it,and its not often that ive nothing to complain about :D
for prices lads just pm wez and he will sort ya

barryl
01-06-10, 09:13
i can second this, wez has also carried out all the suspension wrk on my car an ever since its been a dream to drive.as for the cost side off things,i think it all depends on your setup. it took close to 5 hours to set my car up.:D
thanks wezzzzzzzzz

moons657
01-06-10, 09:21
wez.can you set up for any type of racing?like a set up for grip or is it just drift??:)

wezwkd
01-06-10, 09:28
wez.can you set up for any type of racing?like a set up for grip or is it just drift??:)

I can set up for anything you need. Im most familiar with drift setups obviously. If you have a preferred setting for your car I can set it up to your own specification. What works for one person mite not for the next.

moons657
01-06-10, 09:37
I can set up for anything you need. Im most familiar with drift setups obviously. If you have a preferred setting for your car I can set it up to your own specification. What works for one person mite not for the next.

i like your style man:cool:yea might have a time attack ae86 for ya in the next couple of months:)

cruising_r32
03-06-10, 21:32
Wow its nice to read about someone who is happy with a service they received rather than the usual unhappy stories.

Well done Wez.

joey banana s14
06-06-10, 21:55
im hearing great words about wez alot of people just set up cars same as there own or whatever but everyones style is differnt ive arms got for my yoke tik ill get wez to set them when wev them fitted

Cefiro Panch
07-06-10, 13:47
Wez how low is ur 4 wheel alginment??

Is there a need to take off front bumpers or anything??

wezwkd
07-06-10, 15:27
Wez how low is ur 4 wheel alginment??

Is there a need to take off front bumpers or anything??

No need. Low cars, big kits are not a problem.

I could align a go kart. ;)