PDA

View Full Version : directions to the silvia meet this sunday tullow

jaycono
20-07-09, 19:46
Right, ive asked the owner of the yard for directions and ive gotten the following:

"Turn right at the AIB bank in the middle of tullow. Head out for mount wolsley hotel. Its all sign posted. Head out that road and take the second left then go down about 100metres. Left then its straight into the yard. There will be marshalls at the junctions"

Best place to key into satnav apparently is Thornhill, Co. Carlow. Failing that maybe Mountwolseley Hotel

Please post across the sites. Im going to have to improve on these directions tomorrow!

if anyone wants directions on the day give me a shout... 0857240877... ill be there all morning....

if your coming from wicklow direction use above directions....

if coming from the motorway... as you enter tullow you will see a petrol station called frasiers on the left, go passed it and turn left over the bridge. than its first right at the credit union a small road... follow the road up to a t junction turn right. head out that road til you come to a Y in the road and an open gravel area turn left head down 100meters and left again straight the rest of the way

Miss VVTi
20-07-09, 19:58
any convoys ?????

jaycono
20-07-09, 20:02
ill be heading down early to help out... but there a convoy thread started here already

s13-ste
21-07-09, 01:22
good man jay beat me to it!
folk you will have to sort your own convoys(it on enogh sites to sort a big one from every directrection, some one just has to sort it) as most people that were looking to sort them now have to be there early.
@ jay meet you in spawell at 9:45???

Dunnedriftin
21-07-09, 10:34
good man jay beat me to it!
folk you will have to sort your own convoys(it on enogh sites to sort a big one from every directrection, some one just has to sort it) as most people that were looking to sort them now have to be there early.
@ jay meet you in spawell at 9:45???

i agree ste, im goin with jay so @ Jay, your meeting at the spawell :p!! :D (iv no clutch, remember ;) i doubt il have the 3rd clutch in by sat!)

bart
21-07-09, 13:21
what time is it starting at???

s13-ste
21-07-09, 13:27
starts at 1pm.

Dreamworks-silvia
21-07-09, 14:08
Just a heads up on this one lads was out havin a drink the other night and a local cop told me der is a possibilty there will be speed checks to and from this on the road out to the sheds and also checkin for ur paper work in the window he could of been winding me up but nevertheless we ave been warned, and take it handy on the lane up to the place too residents up there aint too keen on the whole show and drifting crack so any excuse such as spinig wheels on the fresh chippings or attempting to drift the 90 right bend will all be reported and hence getting bad press its something we dont need.:rolleyes:

jaycono
21-07-09, 18:51
ste fancy bringing colm he can meet you in the spawell....

i would have to go all the way out spawell....

than head all the way back passed my house to tullow

Dunnedriftin
21-07-09, 21:14
ste fancy bringing colm he can meet you in the spawell....

i would have to go all the way out spawell....

than head all the way back passed my house to tullow

Im still headin with you, just need to get myself a Flywheel for the colt.....

il be a expert on mitsi colt gear boxs by the end of this one!!:o

s13-ste
21-07-09, 22:14
iv got stevo in my car with me already jay, iv he wants to jump in the back he is more than welcome

Damo
21-07-09, 22:26
Should be down with the camera ;)

barryl
21-07-09, 22:39
Should be down with the camera ;)

an some stickers for your favourite drifters:rolleyes:

jaycono
22-07-09, 14:15
yea ste if you pick him up at spawell ill take him of ya at wicklow or naas. His a txt der let us know which way your goin. Did roro txt ye yet he said he was goin to txt up let up know de skinny

s13-ste
22-07-09, 15:10
no he didn't text me yet, did he text you??
im planning on heading straight the n81 from spawell, big straight road that i cant get lost on:D, stevo has it in his sat nav too so i should be fine

Barry
22-07-09, 15:59
Since theres gonna be a good DI crowd i think ill head down for the day aswell :D

--Sinead--
23-07-09, 09:17
If anyone is headin from the south gimme a shout, fairly big convoy goin & we're meeting some everywhere along the way! :D

mick-skyline
24-07-09, 11:38
jay what time ya headin at?? your my direction arent ya?? might tag along with ya

jaycono
24-07-09, 19:33
leavin at around ten mick gis a shout on saturday ill know where im headin from 0857240877

s13-ste
24-07-09, 21:12
folks just to point out that the gates DO NOT open untill one. only people helping out will be allowed in early and we even have to be there 2 hours early.

mick-skyline
24-07-09, 21:42
leavin at around ten mick gis a shout on saturday ill know where im headin from 0857240877

no bother

folks just to point out that the gates DO NOT open untill one. only people helping out will be allowed in early and we even have to be there 2 hours early.

:p

s13-ste
24-07-09, 22:00
^^^^
so ronan knows your coming early and helping out for the day????
your going to be a marshal all day? even if it means parking cars and not getting to see any of the drifting?

bart
25-07-09, 02:13
anyone on ere organising this??? or anything to do with it???

sylviamad
25-07-09, 02:15
ste is helping on the day, ask him man

mick-skyline
25-07-09, 08:07
^^^^
so ronan knows your coming early and helping out for the day????
your going to be a marshal all day? even if it means parking cars and not getting to see any of the drifting?

im shooting for MIJ for the day and ronan knows ill be there. just didnt know what time.

jaycono
25-07-09, 12:56
im shooting for MIJ for the day and ronan knows ill be there. just didnt know what time.

was just gonna say that....

whats up bart what you need to know..

s13-ste
25-07-09, 13:14
feck sake mick can ya not stick to one usename for all sites:rolleyes: ok ok, your allowed join the early convoy:D

bart
25-07-09, 13:52
was just gonna say that....

whats up bart what you need to know..

ah i was just gonna bring down the 180 on a trailer lad and try sell it. was gonna see if ya could sort me out with a nice little spot.. but think i'll just leave it at home.

s13-ste
25-07-09, 13:54
bring it down bart, there will be plenty of space im sure we can sort ya something, in the middle of the figure of 8 do ya???

bart
25-07-09, 19:04
bring it down bart, there will be plenty of space im sure we can sort ya something, in the middle of the figure of 8 do ya???

yea no hassle ted.. and if anyone tips it. u can pay the damage :p
going on the beer now. so see how the head is in the morning:D
pm me ur number there and i'll give ya a shout tomorrow;)

Dreamworks-silvia
25-07-09, 22:01
was just over there havin a look at the layout any one thats used to the figure of 8 will notice its alot tighter now becauce of bails of hay around the edges to protect the spectaters should make for a bit oh hay rubbin fun:D:D

mick-skyline
25-07-09, 22:23
feck sake mick can ya not stick to one usename for all sites:rolleyes: ok ok, your allowed join the early convoy:D

sure how am i supposed to keep ya on your toes then lol