PDA

View Full Version : Partying for punchestown?

PeterT
18-05-10, 10:22
Wheres everyone going on the nights? Its a serious question I have, and need answered:D

gem-s13
18-05-10, 10:53
hahaha no one wants to party with pete!! are going to actually drink proper like inside a building, and not in a car or field

PeterT
18-05-10, 11:06
hahaha no one wants to party with pete!! are going to actually drink proper like inside a building, and not in a car or field

whichever i dont mind:D

damo86
18-05-10, 11:07
good question pete

Mick K
18-05-10, 11:37
Pending age and dress attire hit The Court in Naas,Wanna be in it early tho as come half 11 its full and theres a reason for it,Ratio of about 5 women to 1 bloke!
You'll need to be 21(I just make it):p And dressed well,No shorts or smell DC's pete,
And no flags Dan,And no braggin to young fellas or the bouncers either about waving flags.

After that,TIME: Its a shit hole,They cant fill it anymore so its full of kids and scumbags,Drink is overpriced and if they dont open upper levels you will be walked on.
The kids may attract Chuck and Jay if Jay was going.

After that for the like of Pete theres many feilds on the way to Punchestown and in the surrounding areas!Just pick up your cans when your finished pete,This isnt Wickla or one of your cockfests!

For those staying in Clane,A taxi is about 7 quid to Naas from the Hotel.

Just let me know where your going and I'll be there late,Have a poxy party first

jaycono
18-05-10, 11:41
After that,TIME: Its a shit hole,They cant fill it anymore so its full of kids and scumbags,Drink is overpriced and if they dont open upper levels you will be walked on.
The kids may attract Chuck and Jay if Jay was going.

its full of snotty nose up there own arse's kids i wouldnt even go der... i practically lived there when i was 17/18...

court defo and graces if you dont get in does be jammers and right next door to micky d's

and pete theres a car park behind spar where the kids go to drink im sure they wont mind your DC's

Administrator
18-05-10, 11:58
Chloe's house for beer, fire extinguishers and wheel barrows again no!?

PeterT
18-05-10, 12:02

haha id love that! micks run down is good, however it lacks messyness and rowdyness of which i do like, alot!

I have no proper clothes for going out :D

edit, i like when this happens when i drink, anyone want to make me a plan like micks, but include dangerous bits?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs387.snc3/23623_396362956248_502051248_4328137_8277159_n.jpg

Mick K
18-05-10, 12:05
Naas generally gets dangerous @ about 3am when lads are in rape mode:)

Administrator
18-05-10, 12:05
Party at the Naas roundabout?! Pitch di gazebo on top of the road marking tar ball thing

Mick K
18-05-10, 12:09
Party at the Naas roundabout?! Pitch di gazebo on top of the road marking tar ball thing

If thats happening I want due notice and a ticket for the tent

dR Dan
18-05-10, 12:54
Went to a place with Ro and Hodge before... Think twas called hush or somethin.... Full of complete skanks but there was lik 10 skanks to every dude so it was kul!

And Mick i already told you we'r in recessionary times so no flag 4me.....

Mick K
18-05-10, 12:59
Went to a place with Ro and Hodge before... Think twas called hush or somethin.... Full of complete skanks but there was lik 10 skanks to every dude so it was kul!

Ro and Hodge,That was defo red cow,Woefull dump!Black fella in the jacks chalks out you coke for ye in there!!

I'd be having a word with someone about that flag!

dR Dan
18-05-10, 13:03
Ro and Hodge,That was defo red cow,Woefull dump!Black fella in the jacks chalks out you coke for ye in there!!

I'd be having a word with someone about that flag!

Mmmm ya red cow sounds familiar... Wed a great laff defo a change from shitty Time... Sin cant be beat for value... 50euro in free bar!

Naaaa i dnt need no flag... just paint me with orane and white stripes cas i may aswel ba clippin point wiv the likes of John Paul and James around..

Mick K
18-05-10, 13:04
Aye,Times rough,Court is where its at for Durtys!

damo86
18-05-10, 13:05
@mick

buy him a flag :p

dR Dan
18-05-10, 13:06
@mick

buy him a flag :p

x2...........

Mick K
18-05-10, 13:08
I wouldnt have that sorta cash lyin around Damo!
I drink lidl energy drinks,None of this fancy monster for me

jaycono
18-05-10, 13:17

some amount of filth in there just dodge the bullits and std's and you will love it:)

bart
18-05-10, 13:21
go to maynooth... mantra.. simple as...
fanny is unreal...
thats where i going...

PeterT
18-05-10, 13:24
well, can people let me know where the majority are going, ill be at/around the DI stand with a drink in my hand:D :D

damo86
18-05-10, 13:36
what day are DI having stand or is it both days??? i want stickers :rolleyes:

bart
18-05-10, 13:38
i want stickers :rolleyes:

pay darragh by paypal and i'll send ya stickers;)

jaycono
18-05-10, 13:39

yup the DI stand/party tent was actually the best part of puncherstown last year... and i wasnt even a member :eek:

PeterT
18-05-10, 13:39
yup the DI stand/party tent was actually the best part of puncherstown last year... and i wasnt even a member :eek:

haha it was fun alrite! same again this year :D

damo86
18-05-10, 13:44
cheers bart ill grab em off ya the friday if your there or off andy

Administrator
18-05-10, 14:08

Yep, we'll be in attendance alright, rape loads of stickers and loads of other cool shit.

damo86
18-05-10, 14:09
kewl :):):)

Kaleb180
18-05-10, 18:49
Aye,Times rough,Court is where its at for Durtys!

aaaa here mick time isnt rough at all ........ Sure i work there if anybody nows the place on here its me !!!!

yea if your looking to get all dolled up and all that jazz then suppose the court !
But for a bit of a good laugh and dance an all that then time is the place !
The hole thing about the kids and all that is gone out the window !
Theve kopt on to that thank god so feck all kids in there now ..... specialy on a saturday night ! Not a screed of nakers either so its happys days !

So if your looking to head out ..... Graces pub and then time !:)

sparky
18-05-10, 19:30
Rock and roll baby but note to all if ya can lift her be sure not to shift her...

Midnight
18-05-10, 21:01
rock and roll baby but note to all if ya can lift her be sure not to shift her...

word!!!!!!!!!!!!

garys13
19-05-10, 17:35
as mick said graces and the court are the best places to go

PeterT
22-05-10, 18:59
news just in, D.I. trade stand is looking up to being a good place for an oul sesh haha

Stevo
22-05-10, 19:01
news just in, D.I. trade stand is looking up to being a good place for an oul sesh haha

Jay got the ornament finished yet pete?? :eek:

PeterT
22-05-10, 19:14
Ah yeh purty much! looks well, wont like right without axle stands and a garage around it haha! cant wait for general craic now woop

Stevo
22-05-10, 19:16
Ah yeh purty much! looks well, wont like right without axle stands and a garage around it haha! cant wait for general craic now woop

Ah goodstuffs:cool: doing punchestown with it??

PeterT
22-05-10, 19:18
Ah goodstuffs:cool: doing punchestown with it??

thats the plan alrite?!

Greg
22-05-10, 19:41
I wanna session but will have the girlfriend with me so no camping. Blagged my way onto a stand for Sunday so that's free entry that day. :D

bart
22-05-10, 19:43
looking forward to the session next sat nite;););)
franky prepare for a new liver:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

Frankae86
22-05-10, 20:40
looking forward to the session next sat nite;););)
franky prepare for a new liver:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p
Im off it dude :cool:

tango cam
22-05-10, 20:47
any one else booked in to the green isle for the friday night?
:D

SUPER 180
22-05-10, 20:51
any one else booked in to the green isle for the friday night?

goina start lookin for somewere now..

how much did it cost ya lad?

tango cam
22-05-10, 20:54
its good enought spot stayed there last year, got a triple room for €79 for nothing, late bar as well :D:D:D

SUPER 180
22-05-10, 20:59
its good enought spot stayed there last year, got a triple room for €79 for nothing, late bar as well :D:D:D

how late?? :D

how long of a drive is it from punch town
is it ok for a jeep and trailer??

tango cam
22-05-10, 21:09
prob wont be late enought ha ha :o:o
if you are dong the practice day friday ya can leave the car and trailer out at punchastown, but ther is loads room out the back !

tbk
22-05-10, 21:15
Wherever people are headed I'll head........... and pete I'm sure i could wrangle some madness for ye:D

andymurp
23-05-10, 06:31
graces and the court for all the dirty girlies and they can take more abuse than them stuck up tramps in time:D

Fearghal Murphy
24-05-10, 10:36

Fuck yes !!! That was the animal alreet !!! Who was that twat who was in the nip n then slept under the coffee table ??

Chuck_g
24-05-10, 14:39
Carlow FTW.................For the Women, roll on roll on

bart
25-05-10, 23:13
ok 1st of all im out for the weekend :(:(
no parts came..
im sick over this..
always seems to be the same shite...:o:(
hope everyone gets on ok up there...

Mick K
25-05-10, 23:16
Eh best of luck in Carlow Chuck,Knock yourself out,Like please do

PeterT
26-05-10, 14:05
ok 1st of all im out for the weekend :(:(
no parts came..
im sick over this..
always seems to be the same shite...:o:(
hope everyone gets on ok up there...

aack ,thats a cunt:( can ya not find a standard sr and lob it in for the time being?

why aint ya headin up anyways?

bart
26-05-10, 14:21
aack ,thats a cunt:( can ya not find a standard sr and lob it in for the time being?

why aint ya headin up anyways?

ah i'll go up.. be depressed..
we have a standard sr there and all to go in it..
its just running out of time...
ah i'll sit this one out tight and i'll be def ready for city west..

Mick K
26-05-10, 14:23
Bart come on for the craic,And bring Mel ;)

Frankae86
26-05-10, 21:29
ah i'll go up.. be depressed..
we have a standard sr there and all to go in it..
its just running out of time...
ah i'll sit this one out tight and i'll be def ready for city west..

Sorry to hear this Keith :(
Come on away up anyway for the crack and like you said have her ready for citywest!!

bart
26-05-10, 21:32
Sorry to hear this Keith :(
Come on away up anyway for the crack and like you said have her ready for citywest!!

yea i going for the laugh ted.........
have to see you in action and ya still have to do that little thing sat :p:p:p
ya staying in mine fri nite or whats the craic????????

Frankae86
26-05-10, 21:42
Id actually forgotten about that THING sat :eek:
Yep i reckon ill be sleepin between u and the misses fri night :)

Greg
26-05-10, 22:00
Myself and the mrs are booked into the Westgrove for Friday and Saturday so it's session on. Must iron the old shirt or something.

chrisbrady325
26-05-10, 22:02
Few of us booked in the westgrove for Friday n Sat nite also.. sessions will depend on how the days go :D

S14a johno
26-05-10, 22:04
graces :D:D:D
it my local

who in the west grove, :p:p:p iam across the road ya mad yokes lol

Mick K
26-05-10, 22:56
Myself and the mrs are booked into the Westgrove for Friday and Saturday so it's session on. Must iron the old shirt or something.

Few of us booked in the westgrove for Friday n Sat nite also.. sessions will depend on how the days go :D

Fuck yes,I may go for the gargles with yis!

Greg
26-05-10, 23:11
Am I the only saddo bringing the mrs? Saturday night will be the properly drunken mess night. :D

Mick K
26-05-10, 23:13
Think my Mrs be with me on Sat night Greg,Hopefully alone friday night

git
26-05-10, 23:17
Am I the only saddo bringing the mrs? Saturday night will be the properly drunken mess night. :D

yave got me ta look at horse :D im in the westgrove friday and sat. night with the misses !

Greg
26-05-10, 23:17
Mine will be by my side but she's a lightweight so will be in bed early enough. Friday night will be romance night so hopefully you don't see me at all. :p

Mick K
26-05-10, 23:18
yave got me ta look at horse :D im in the westgrove friday and sat. night with the misses !
4baller friday night?

Mine will be by my side but she's a lightweight so will be in bed early enough. Friday night will be romance night so hopefully you don't see me at all. :p

Ah you fuck,Ye may come to Naas on Sat night so!

Oh and Thanks to Mick agus Git for the Westgrove Tip off!

git
26-05-10, 23:22

haha ye dude please god dont fancy watch u destroy the mot :D , eeehhhhhh mick how does no grab ye :D does this mean of all the famous storys i hear im actually gona meet the famous mick k :):D

Mick K
26-05-10, 23:23
Well seeing how its a no,Well no,Ye wont:D

Im not famous dude,Far from it:(

Greg
26-05-10, 23:24
Car keys in the ashtray and double dipping for me and got so. Lol naas on Sat night it is. Cheers for the tip Mick. :D

chrisbrady325
27-05-10, 08:36
Gonna have to get chattin to you Mick down there friday you can tell me all the good spots to head :)

Mick K
27-05-10, 08:56
Have a read in here Chris,All us locals will say Graces in Naas and then head for the Court hotel around 11,Serious spot!
Outsiders say TIME:,Its a hell hole now:(

chrisbrady325
27-05-10, 09:00
well thats me sorted then so.. introduce yerself to me lad so i can put a face to the name

Dreamworks-silvia
27-05-10, 09:03
Have a read in here Chris,All us locals will say Graces in Naas and then head for the Court hotel around 11,Serious spot!
Outsiders say TIME:,Its a hell hole now:(

sorry john but i still cant get enough of time on a good night especialy wen all levels are open up something about the place!!!!:D

Mick K
27-05-10, 09:04
sorry john but i still cant get enough of time on a good night especialy wen all levels are open up something about the place!!!!:D

Bottom floor and 15 year olds only now Tom:(
Not like it used to be when we were wreckin it

Dreamworks-silvia
27-05-10, 09:15
hardly gone that bad is it last time i was up there it was the fri of pucnhestown races and the place was rockin!!! do the still have gold on tap at the bottom bar??

Mick K
27-05-10, 09:18
Terrible hard to get Gold in there now too,Think it was sendin lads wrong so they stopped stockin it;)