PDA

View Full Version : boost controller

Davie
15-07-09, 15:45
whats people's no.1 chioce when it comes to electronic boost controllers,iv had hks, blitz,and now greddy which i like but is giving some issues,so i was thinking of the new gizzmo ebc that DW and apex are doing, anyone have one?

Dreamworks-silvia
15-07-09, 15:49
I have the profec spec 2 and works well for me wat problems is yours giving?

Davie
15-07-09, 15:52
well the solenoid is on its way out but i have one on the way,i was just thinking of buying a gizzmo and having the profec as a spare

e30h26
15-07-09, 17:41
Gizzmo is excellent!! Have one in the 32, they use the same solenoid as the turbosmart e-boost which is a ridiculous price. So easy to install and set up. Only issue i have is it very very bright at night even on the dim setting.

Nicky
15-07-09, 19:55
Have only heard good things about those Gizzmo's...

Would be tempted by 1 myself, if i dont get hold of the Apexi 1 that runs through the PFC.

thegosson
15-07-09, 20:09
Have only heard good things about those Gizzmo's...

Would be tempted by 1 myself, if i dont get hold of the Apexi 1 that runs through the PFC.

that apexi one you speak of is supposed to be crap. hks have just released a new version of the evc its like there new turbo timer real small and compact. my mate has a gizzmo one and it is super compact and it gets nothing but good reviews, but his isnt hooked up yet so cant say from experience how good it is.