PDA

View Full Version : How's she now!!!!!!!!!!

nicknack
14-07-09, 18:36
How tricks lads,

Might know a few of yis from other sites but Im paddy from Kildare!

Your prob gonna slate me for this but i've been 4wd for the years i've been driving!! but am getting converted to rear wheel drive, ave new wheels set up and ready to go but just trying to sell my own yoke first!

I've a Legacy GT-b at the minute, can be seen in MIJ this month or its featured on Manic Motorz this month too! So if anyone knows of anyone wanting a car with cheap insurance with alot a power and safety, Gimme a shout!!

I sorta met some of you sort of down at punchestown, but never heard any names, was down there with will c!

Chat to yis on this I s'pose!!

PeterT
14-07-09, 18:40
welcome! ah yes, you were parked to the right of our stand, nice legacy! apart from the hgearbox and front wheels drive bits :D

what ya looking into getting??

Romo
14-07-09, 18:43
welcome along :cool:

nicknack
14-07-09, 18:44
welcome! ah yes, you were parked to the right of our stand, nice legacy! apart from the hgearbox and front wheels drive bits :D

what ya looking into getting??

Ha ha, ah well, everyone needs a change!!
this is what im looking at, well actually have one ready and waiting for me to sell my car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbf326CItKI

PeterT
14-07-09, 18:46
haha, what a strange but cool choice!

nicknack
14-07-09, 18:47
haha, what a strange but cool choice!

Sporting do!!!!!

S14a johno
14-07-09, 18:48
welcome along ted, any sign that chazer ;)

nicknack
14-07-09, 18:52
welcome along ted, any sign that chazer ;)

No, have changed my mind cause if something went wrong, it'd be a very big oh no i'd say!! still definately want it though but not till i got the lotto won!! :D

mick-skyline
14-07-09, 20:50
alright paddy, here tell dave that davie on here has a power fc for sale for his engine.

nicknack
14-07-09, 21:26
alright paddy, here tell dave that davie on here has a power fc for sale for his engine.

Dunno if he got one sorted or not but will let him know anyway!!

Administrator
14-07-09, 23:04
Welcome along man! Think you were parked beside my 180 at Punch,

enjoy your stay!

Tekno Twinky
14-07-09, 23:57
Hi :)

Hipposleek legacy is badass! wasnt gone on the wheels mind..

Hope you get your rwd wagon sorted soon an a build up! :cool:

bart
15-07-09, 00:28
welcome ted:cool:

nicknack
15-07-09, 10:01
Welcome along man! Think you were parked beside my 180 at Punch,

enjoy your stay!

Ah that was yours, yeah was fairly near it anyway, I know will that brought it down for ye!!

nicknack
15-07-09, 10:03
Hi :)

Hipposleek legacy is badass! wasnt gone on the wheels mind..

Hope you get your rwd wagon sorted soon an a build up! :cool:

Yeah i'd love to have the money for a set of works or something like that for it but sure they will do for now!!

Dying to get my new car so need to get rid of her asap!!

I recognise your name from other sites too!!

Davie
15-07-09, 10:23
love the vid of the lightning
cheers mick,yeah i have a power fc for a r34,my mate gave it to me to get rid of it so if ya know someone gimmi a shout
welcome along

SUPER 180
15-07-09, 17:47
Welcome dude
You proberly know me from ISDC
I used to spend wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long on there 45 days, 22 hours and 15 minutes logged on in total :rolleyes: Still have my STI but it hasnt moved an inch since i met RWD :D:D

nicknack
15-07-09, 18:39
Welcome dude
You proberly know me from ISDC
I used to spend wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long on there 45 days, 22 hours and 15 minutes logged on in total :rolleyes: Still have my STI but it hasnt moved an inch since i met RWD :D:D

What was your name on ISDC??

Yeah i cant wait to get my new car, really looking forward to it, and then if all goes well, hopefully get a drifter sometime aswell!

SUPER 180
15-07-09, 21:47
What was your name on ISDC??

Yeah i cant wait to get my new car, really looking forward to it, and then if all goes well, hopefully get a drifter sometime aswell!

Paul v4 ;)

will_c
20-07-09, 18:35
slow down you'll kill yourself!

:D