PDA

View Full Version : Coolnights 09 date dilema...

D-rift Battle
14-07-09, 17:25
Ok guys,

We are trying to pick a date for Coolnights 09, however all the dates that we would have liked to run it on are not available to us as they clash with major dog shows. One date that we can definitely get at the show centre is Halloween night. We have mixed feeling about this so do you guys think it is a good idea or not?
Thanks in advance.

Frankae86
14-07-09, 18:08
I dont see why not, especailly if i get to drive in it ;)

Rosa
14-07-09, 18:13
I think it is a good idea, it's not like we will be out trick or treating ha :D

lsd32
14-07-09, 18:27
i dunno if halloween night is a good idea as you might struggle to be guarenteed a good crowd

thegosson
14-07-09, 18:33
people like to get pissed and wear stupid costumes on halloween night, so its not a good night for it

Romo
14-07-09, 18:57
cans and fireworks FTW :)

Dunnedriftin
14-07-09, 19:14
From my experience in the catering business (i work doing circuit catering at events ;))

Halloween would not be a good night, you would be down on numbers/crowd which is one major factor!

it would be a bit like trying to have a drift competition on the weekend Oxegen is on, :rolleyes: not enough entrys & your not garanteed a good crowd at all!

Would yous not have the show on a saturday night? and closer to christmas? if that was possible. . ?? as i think that would be ideal for most people, except the cold winter nights....

missfemale
14-07-09, 22:15
nooooooooo