PDA

View Full Version : When is the next trackday

clipmysister
27-04-10, 20:24
Cant wait lads, the arse of my rusty cam is half falling off so im gona use it as a misile car with backwards entrys into Mondello pitt wall, Should be funny the state of it at the end of the day, mite cut whole back end off then and weld on another back ive got, a clean 1 ha. Is there any1 up for smacking eachother in the middle of a drift, look cool on vid at bout 50mph.

shines14
27-04-10, 20:26
ammmmm hi...

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 20:28
wtf you talking about clipoint you fucking fag

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 20:29
Is it cool if we have like a big meet before the track diff day? be kinda awesome to see 2 cams welded together aswell.

hunty_sideways
this should be interesting :confused:

SUPER 180
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: lol

s13-ste
27-04-10, 20:37
Cant wait lads, the arse of my rusty cam is half falling off so im gona use it as a misile car with backwards entrys into Mondello pitt wall, Should be funny the state of it at the end of the day, mite cut whole back end off then and weld on another back ive got, a clean 1 ha. Is there any1 up for smacking eachother in the middle of a drift, look cool on vid at bout 50mph.

Is it cool if we have like a big meet before the track diff day? be kinda awesome to see 2 cams welded together aswell.

go away!!!!!!!

fucking idiots

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 20:37
Seems like a wind up to me,anyone else ?????

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 20:40
go away!!!!!!!

fucking idiots

get a haircut doley

clipmysister
27-04-10, 20:41
whats wrong with a meet, ur the usual fools who like to hate wat other people do. I like to get to know the people im around with and make friends, i supose ur gonna mock twim cams now too. GOD

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 20:42
Wait til tekno twinky and all the cam lads see this fella :eek:

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 20:43
I know the manager from the mcdonalds in nass and he said its cool if a few lads turn up and use the car park before a track day as long as theres no littering, or messin in the car park, be kinda cool to see a few lads heading to a track day and see whos running what.

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 20:45
Wait til tekno twinky and all the cam lads see this fella :eek:

does this twinky have a savage cam or something???

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 20:48
If "bigturbo" and "clippoint" :rolleyes: are for real, they should try introducing themselves to the site before they think of welding cams together and plan to crash into other members !! :eek: !!

clipmysister
27-04-10, 20:53
oh rite didnt know there was an intro page , ill find it now. only prob with smacking into eachother is the hammering in the pits to get her sum bit straight again for the next run but sure we will see how it goes, cant believe no one has done this here cause in Japan there is ac a matisuri of misile cars club. makes a new meaning in wall tapping and is becoming more popular for the spectartors.

larry kehoe
27-04-10, 20:53
must have seen the ueo clip..... if you relly want to rub walls come down to tullow saturday and show us your stuff....:D:D

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 20:56
It'd fall apart on the first bend

Dotzs14a
27-04-10, 20:56
Ye didnt know there was an intro section, SERIOUS:confused:

s13-ste
27-04-10, 20:59
get a haircut doley

1 actually got a haircut yeasterday

2 not on the dole

3 fuck off

LauraD
27-04-10, 21:00
Ye didnt know there was an intro section, SERIOUS:confused:ever forum has one .

SUPER 180
get a haircut doley

i LOLd :D:D

niallsilvia
fail thread

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:02

no mine will.. my cam got more rust than the titantic has and i plan on putting a hole the size of an iceburg in the quarter panel :)

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:04
Link to the ever forum please?

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:05
no mine will.. my cam got more rust than the titantic has and i plan on putting a hole the size of an iceburg in the quarter panel :)
Ha, dono if that'd be something to brag about, :o

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:08
Ha, dono if that'd be something to brag about, :o

its only my shitter, have a s13 for road and shitter cam to wreck :)

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:10
its only my shitter, have a s13 for road and shitter cam to wreck :)
For field use??

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 21:10
Link to the ever forum please?

ever forum ??????

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:11

is this sum sort of hint that cams are crap or sumthin, ur stupid datsun prob has bushes hanging outa it, it JAP spec man not UK shiter

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:11
I know the manager from the mcdonalds in nass and he said its cool if a few lads turn up and use the car park before a track day as long as theres no littering, or messin in the car park, be kinda cool to see a few lads heading to a track day and see whos running what.

Be kinda hard 4 ya to meet in McDonalds in Naas considering they don't have a car park! :rolleyes: It's on the main street in Naas so your defo talking through your hole!

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:13
Be kinda hard 4 ya to meet in McDonalds in Naas considering they don't have a car park! :rolleyes: It's on the main street in Naas so your defo talking through your hole!

was just taking the piss!!

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 21:15

hahahahahaa love it :D

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:15
is this sum sort of hint that cams are crap or sumthin, ur stupid datsun prob has bushes hanging outa it, it JAP spec man not UK shiter
Not a dig at cam,s at all, just if ya cut and weld a car together, it'd prob fall apart, and never track straight either, and my datsun is perfect thank you very much, buy it and ya wont have ta worry about the arse fallin outa it:D

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:20
ok ha that grand, no for a track car it doesnt have to pass the nct so tracking wont be a prob

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:21
Cant wait lads, the arse of my rusty cam is half falling off
This doesnt sound like a mint jap corolla to me

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:23
was just taking the piss!!

Yeah alri.... i dont care if yas are coming on ere to wind people up but at least have some sort of clue what your putting up or be caught out fairly quick! ;)

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:23
front is mint, sum idiot went at back b4 trying to put wide archs on it and never sealed the frsh steel

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:24
ok ha that grand, no for a track car it doesnt have to pass the nct so tracking wont be a prob
High speed, sideway's into bends in it, rather you than me
:eek:

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:25
Yeah alri.... i dont care if yas are coming on ere to wind people up but at least have some sort of clue what your putting up or be caught out fairly quick! ;)

only thing worst than a rusty cam is a overheating shitty beemer:D:D

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:29
:eek::eek::eek:

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:31

And what car do you have then? What "big turbo" do you have? My beemer hasn't overheated once so duno what your on about!

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:33
wheres that ban stick

mike g
27-04-10, 21:35
whats going on here!!
lol

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:36
wheres that ban stick
I dono??????

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:37
And what car do you have then? What "big turbo" do you have? My beemer hasn't overheated once so duno what your on about!

iv a t61r turbo.. lol

iv a s13 for road getting it vrt'd next week with 3071r got from powervehicles and a cam for wrecking :D

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 21:38
whats going on here!!
lol
I asked me self that few minutes ago
:D

Driftma
27-04-10, 21:38
absoluitly

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:40
stay on topic asholes, u fucked it in willie voice

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:41
iv a t61r turbo.. lol

iv a s13 for road getting it vrt'd next week with 3071r got from powervehicles and a cam for wrecking :D

Any pics then? And your calling the beemer shitty? Love to see ya sticking with me in ur cam!

japman2202
27-04-10, 21:42
Absolutely yes :p

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:42
lads ill put my cam in ur doors if ye dont stop fightin

bart
27-04-10, 21:43
haha...
what dopes.........
this is obviously someone winding ye up....

sully
Drifting@Absolutely.com

biggayfollowing
Any pics then? And your calling the beemer shitty? Love to see ya sticking with me in ur cam!

pics up when i start thread in members section, i could stick my cam into your quarter panel if ya want!! lol..

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:44
Oh yeah, nobody answered ya, next Mondello day is in June! :D

Bobbys14
27-04-10, 21:44
Where's the mods when ya want them!! Ban i reckon

shines14
27-04-10, 21:45
maybe the mods are alredy here..

Aidan Hogan
Love to see ya sticking with me in ur rusty,falling apart cam!

fixed that there for ya dude ;)

nicky h
omg just read all this fuckin brilliant !!!Absolutely!!!!

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:46
june, that sucks. why not any sooner.

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:46
haha...
what dopes.........
this is obviously someone winding ye up....

Ah yeah i no that Bart but just interested to see what other shite he's gonna come out with!

Ha and bigturbo, ur jap scrap pile of shite car wouldn't last 2 long after hitting my car, and neither would u!

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:47
Where's the mods when ya want them!! Ban i reckon

shaggin your sister i say

s13-ste

i was thinking that too.

aimee
lol quig!!!

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:48
fixed that there for ya dude ;)

Good lad! :cool:

june, that sucks. why not any sooner.

Ah so all you boys with your shitters have time to fix them or rite them off!

Bobbys14
shaggin your sister i say

Mine? Who said i have one! Take a hike..

biggayfollowing
and neither would u!

i like to run

Driftma
27-04-10, 21:49
Good lad! :cool:

Ah so all you boys with your shitters have time to fix them or rite them off!

What sort of a statement is that to be making,and you can still see your other comment refering to rust corollas on the other page,DUMP ASS:eek:

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 21:50
Mine? Who said i have one! Take a hike..

sorry your mam looks well for her age so:p

s13-ste
27-04-10, 21:51
,DUMP ASS:eek:

what the fuck is a dump ass:confused:

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 21:52
sorry your mam looks well for her age so:p

some comeback :rolleyes:

what the fuck is a dump ass:confused:

hahahaaaa

Bobbys14
27-04-10, 21:53
sorry your dad looks well for his age so:p

What ever your into!

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:54
ur bmw shitter shud b scraped , think drift tracks shud av a policy to not allow german shit on them, drifting is for jap cars, stick with ur shity lowering springs and sound systems and shity leather interior, gay luking engines siting sideways, ur green is fail too.

larry kehoe
27-04-10, 21:54
reckon we take bets on what lap he starts ueo`ing it down the straight in mondello.... hope he`s not in my group....:eek::eek::eek:

blusrule
27-04-10, 21:55
What sort of a statement is that to be making,and you can still see your other comment refering to rust corollas on the other page,DUMP ASS:eek:

I didn't say they were rust did i? Aidan Hogan changed the quote around to make it say that! And this is a wind up so im not taking any of this thread seriously so don't mind whats said!

Bobbys14
27-04-10, 21:56
reckon we take bets on what lap he starts ueo`ing it down the straight in mondello.... hope he`s not in my group....:eek::eek::eek:

Before He leaves the pit lane..:D

bart
ur bmw shitter shud b scraped , think drift tracks shud av a policy to not allow german shit on them, drifting is for jap cars, stick with ur shity lowering springs and sound systems and shity leather interior, gay luking engines siting sideways, ur green is fail too.

your actually taking things TO far now lad...
crawl back onto xbox there and play with your little japan gay friend online....

biggayfollowing
hope he`s not in my group....:eek::eek::eek:

i wont be in the begineers group so your ok

clipmysister
27-04-10, 21:57
I didn't say they were rust did i? Aidan Hogan changed the quote around to make it say that! And this is a wind up so im not taking any of this thread seriously so don't mind whats said!

u shud take it serious or u shud be banned for spam

s13-ste
27-04-10, 21:57
*TOO far now lad...

now now bart get things right!

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 21:58

Why should it be scrapped ??
not allow german shit ??
drifting is for more than jap cars ..
engines sitting sideways ??
the green is act pretty cool looking,the 1st few pics i saw i didnt like it but when i saw pics from mondello i loved it !!

CLITpoint wheres your pics ??

s13-ste
27-04-10, 21:58
u shud take it serious or u shud be banned for spam

and that shows its pete:rolleyes:

s13-ste
27-04-10, 21:59
CLITpoint wheres your pics ??

see what the young virgin did there:eek:

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:00

Ah your just saying that coz you wouldn't be able to drift a beemer! Duno if your able to drift at all when all your saying is your gonna crash it? :confused:
Whats wrong with the green? Something different! Let me guess, ur cam is black or black and white or red?

Aidan Hogan
see what the young virgin did there:eek:

far from virgin man.....

biggayfollowing
Drifting history.

it was first developed durring the anti-tyre movement of 1700, which was infact years before the manufacture of the first car. Due to their 'ass like taste' tyres were seen as the enemy and were to be destroyed as quick as possible. Shooting tyres into the atmosphere was a previous failed technique as the tyres eventually fell which resulted in the death of millions which was later blamed on Hitler (Notorious for his hatred of drifting). Thus drifting was invented. Girls instantly dropped their panties.

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:01
This man talks sense

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:02
german cars are crap, there i said it k, it fact so dont blame me. well im taking the gay green from the pic, show me mondello ones and i see.bmw dont even look gud, jap cars just luk cooler drifting, u look odd

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:02
This man talks sense

think most of us got that by now ha

S14a johno
27-04-10, 22:06
Before He leaves the pit lane..:D

i wont be in the begineers group so your ok

Drifting history.

it was first developed durring the anti-tyre movement of 1700, which was infact years before the manufacture of the first car. Due to their 'ass like taste' tyres were seen as the enemy and were to be destroyed as quick as possible. Shooting tyres into the atmosphere was a previous failed technique as the tyres eventually fell which resulted in the death of millions which was later blamed on Hitler (Notorious for his hatred of drifting). Thus drifting was invented. Girls instantly dropped their panties.

german cars are crap, there i said it k, it fact so dont blame me. well im taking the gay green from the pic, show me mondello ones and i see.bmw dont even look gud, jap cars just luk cooler drifting, u look odd

ill put a bet on ya wouldnt make it in the gate :D:D:D
heyyyyy larrry :D:D:D:D:D

But seroius it ok like you have a cam, i have a silvia, but beamers are cool :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
like maybe you seat well mite come out and then you can speed dial fred flinstone :D

But feel there a mod around some where :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:07

German cars are crap? And was it not you that said few pages back that your own car is a shitter? Least i wouldn't call my own car that! Go back to octane there if you wanna talk shite!
Meh i already said its different! Different = odd so i dont care

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:08
everyone knows that even UK spec shitters are better than beemers, and thats bad status. Darren Mc will even tell u dat

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:10
Theres a few of the "regular" mambers missing tonight !!

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:11
no different sucks like all them idiots buying pulsars thinking they faster than integra's. trying to get a name that he was the first to win in that kinda car, do wat john paul did to the beemer, he got sense

yowdy

are u a total dicklicker,, drifting is only for jap cars, if so sombody should tell j.p mc carty in his yello m3, the lads in jdm all stars in there bmws whitch can make every bit as much smoke,, the only green i see is the green of ur jelous face,, last time i looked his car didnt have leather seats or a sound system

biggayfollowing
mambers

what the fuk is a mamber

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:13
Amazing how many pages get filled with shite!

And what ya on about Darren Mc for? Aswell as that how is your cam any better than uk spec if its falling apart?

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:13
ya mamber???

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:15
u just dont get it, it just gay luking at a bmw going round doesnt matter how gud it is at drifting. im sure BMW didnt want there sedans drifting, built for comfort, ideal for the road, gud car then

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:17
do wat john paul did to the beemer, he got sense

coming from the one that says all beamers are shit ?? contradiction ?? i think so !!

what the fuk is a mamber

member,easy mistake,this isn't english class lad......

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:18
no different sucks like all them idiots buying pulsars thinking they faster than integra's. trying to get a name that he was the first to win in that kinda car, do wat john paul did to the beemer, he got sense

Never said that i wanted to go fast, this is a drifting site so get off it ya talking about racing!
And yeah Bart's right, No interior in my car at all apart from two bucket seats. Probly more than you have!
And your actually slagging John Paul who is one of the best drifters in the country! :confused:

S14a johno
27-04-10, 22:19
u just dont get it, it just gay luking at a bmw going round doesnt matter how gud it is at drifting. im sure BMW didnt want there sedans drifting, built for comfort, ideal for the road, gud car then

post count and also have you not seen the beamer he has??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
man that give off more smoke then you cam and 13 put together:D

s13-ste
27-04-10, 22:19
coming from the one that says all beamers are shit ?? contradiction ?? i think so !!

i think not depending on how you read it! pete meant put it in the wal and write it off:D

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:20
post count and also have you not seen the beamer he has??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
man that give off more smoke then you cam and 13 put together:D

smoke from the engine bay maybe

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:21
i think not depending on how you read it! pete meant put it in the wal and write it off:D

ah yeah see it now,who's petes friend ??

S14a johno
27-04-10, 22:23

hahaha yea like smoke coming out of your ass ted, your on a drift form, slagn BMW sayn this that and bob, Like your head out of your ass with that smoke, that beamer put you to shame any day

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:24
Haha, fail thread to win thread

blusrule

Lad you'd wanna see my car before ya start talking shit! Not one leak anywhere on it and never overheats! I look after it so ya'd wanna fuk off slagging it now!
And I don't "go around", rings are gay! I DRIFT!

biggayfollowing
hahaha yea like smoke coming out of your ass ted, your on a drift form, slagn BMW sayn this that and bob, Like your head out of your ass with that smoke, that beamer put you to shame any day

are u gay you fucking quig

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:26
Lad you'd wanna see my car before ya start talking shit! Not one leak anywhere on it and never overheats! I look after it so ya'd wanna fuk off slagging it now!
And I don't "go around", rings are gay! I DRIFT!

so hows the bmw going anyway ??

S14a johno
27-04-10, 22:26
are u gay you fucking quig

ahhhhh rite the insults start :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
water of a duck back ted

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:27
http://lh5.ggpht.com/josip.zagar/R3QQ_3E17dI/AAAAAAAAAT8/8clTQ_7kFfo/s800/AE86-919_small.jpg

Lads here my cam before we gave it a lick of paint and did it up so now, and yes it is mine before ye start making up crap

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:27

member,easy mistake,this isn't english class lad......

he got sense in puttin it in the wall, it not english class but at least be able to read before replying to the first statement

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:28
114 posts in 2 hours

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:28
http://lh5.ggpht.com/josip.zagar/R3QQ_3E17dI/AAAAAAAAAT8/8clTQ_7kFfo/s800/AE86-919_small.jpg

Lads here my cam before we gave it a lick of paint and did it up so now, and yes it is mine before ye start making up crap
That was mint to start off wit lad. Why did ya bother paintin it, and there's some dish on the rim,s poverty spec?

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:30
114 posts in 2 hours
Great way to pass 2 hours haha

tweek
27-04-10, 22:31
nice is your dad polish or somehting check out the white van.

Lads ye should have more sense writing back to this if ye don't write back they will get bored and piss off

biggayfollowing
That was mint to start off wit lad. Why did ya bother paintin it, and there's some dish on the pim,s poverty spec?

All talk lad, its a minter now, got the superlites in from england and one of the lads uncle gave it a smashing paint job, only damage is on the quarter.

Few small mods on the engine.

whats not to like about it

biggayfollowing
114 posts in 2 hours

is it maths class time now??

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:32
so hows the bmw going anyway ??

Ahh its going great lad! Not most powerfull in the world but does the job! And i minding it with services after every day out so its not acting up at all!

Bigturbo, Fine cam ya have, be grand to fill in a bog hole! wheres pic of it now so?

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:32
That was mint to start off wit lad. Why did ya bother paintin it, and there's some dish on the rim,s

poverty spec?

haha lmfao and losts of dish

Aidan Hogan
27-04-10, 22:33

Lads ye should have more sense writing back to this if ye don't write back they will get bored and piss off

ya cunt ya bet me to it :p

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:34
All talk lad, its a minter now, got the superlites in from england and one of the lads uncle gave it a smashing paint job, only damage is on the quarter.

Few small mods on the engine.

whats not to like about it
Im serious, thats mint lookin

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:35

You know polish people do live and work in ireland nowdays, he was paintin our house..

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:36
You know polish people do live and work in ireland nowdays, he was paintin our house..

With polish signwriting on the van? He must be related to the McDonalds manager so is he?

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:37
With polish signwriting on the van? He must be related to the McDonalds manager so is he?

Eh his name is polish, they tend to write there name in polish aswell..

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:39
Eh his name is polish, they tend to write there name in polish aswell..

Ahh would ya ever gtfo!

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:40
Ahh would ya ever gtfo!

Just because he comes to ireland he doesnt have to have 'padjoe mccarthy' on his van you knob.

clipmysister
27-04-10, 22:42
maybe irish names is on his CV to along with everything else
blusrule why havnt u got german writing on ur shitr

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:43
Ya since polish people do it.......

'sprechen sie deutsch' would look savage on that green giant.

jaycono
27-04-10, 22:45
bigturbo and clippoint yis are both gay... with eachother now kiss and make up and go fuk each other

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:46
stfu, nice green wolfrace wheels....

jaycono
27-04-10, 22:47
thanks dude check out me volks de even better got dem buy one get one free of your mam wen i fuked her

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:49
Oh, you fuck 'man' now whos the fag?

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:50
thanks dude check out me volks de even better got dem buy one get one free of your mam wen i fuked her
Fix it quick

biggayfollowing
27-04-10, 22:50
Fix it quick

Fail spec message.

jaycono
27-04-10, 22:51
Fix it quick

shit balls....

blusrule
27-04-10, 22:51
What Irish person is going to ring someone with a name they can't even pronounce?
And why would i put something stupid like german writing on it? Proper drift cars have sponsers on them so thats what i have! Ur rings machines wouldnt need them!

niallsilvia
27-04-10, 22:52
Fail spec message.
Ha proud of it

PeterT
27-04-10, 22:52
What the hell is all this shite? who are you newbies, you seem like dickheads, good bye.