PDA

View Full Version : Official Video Report - Fermoy

Prodrift
24-04-10, 00:01
Official HD Video Report of RD1 Fermoy, brought in association with Hankook.ie (http://www.hankook.ie/)

http://vimeo.com/11173626

Prodrifter86
24-04-10, 00:15
cool vid! but ive watched the vid on the first round of the bdc on facebook and the eiditing and camera angles were world class in that! yee reli shud take a look! but this vid was pretty dam good!!

oh by the way wat make video camera is the 1 that yee use to those vids! i meant to ask the chap in fermoy but forgot about it!
thanks!!

bart
24-04-10, 00:17
alan your a man of loads of words... :D:D:D

MarkoC
24-04-10, 00:23
Very nice report lads :)

Cooldrft
24-04-10, 00:28
Cool video lads .

Frankae86
24-04-10, 00:30
alan your a man of loads of words... :D:D:D

Couldnt get him away from the mic from what i hear :p
The idea is to let the car do the talkin!

Prodrift
24-04-10, 00:33
cool vid! but ive watched the vid on the first round of the bdc on facebook and the eiditing and camera angles were world class in that! yee reli shud take a look! but this vid was pretty dam good!!

ha ha. i must show this to Brooksie.
BDC's production is world class, WORLD class - mainly because Stephen Brooks, the producer, is gifted. Keep nagging him to come over to CityWest, ain't that right Brooksie!

Prodrift
24-04-10, 00:35
***BTW, IMPORTANT side note:

We are really interested in hearing from video enthusiasts that want to get into drift events. Please get in touch.

MarkoC
24-04-10, 00:37

We are really interested in hearing from video enthusiasts that want to get into drift events. Please get in touch.

Oh i wish i had a camera for that :p

BUT, you didnt think to make an online stream ? Like it was made in last Formula drift ...

Mick K
24-04-10, 00:46
Always look forward to video reports,Excellent coverage by Karl,Seems to get everywhere and shoot everything!Could be longer if anything.Nice rack on your woman in the low cut red dress:DWIINNN

Prodrift
24-04-10, 00:47
Oh i wish i had a camera for that :p

BUT, you didnt think to make an online stream ? Like it was made in last Formula drift ...

Unfortunately not. I suspect that a cattle mart in Rathcormac may not have the technology available to harness the force of K1 live stream.

bart
24-04-10, 01:53
Nice rack on your woman in the low cut red dress:DWIINNN

@0.22?????
yea me likes too mick:cool::cool:

MarkoC
24-04-10, 01:58
@0.22?????
yea me likes too mick:cool::cool:

The most beautiful girl there :cool:
Oh and she had a lovely daughter as well ;)

Prodrifter86
24-04-10, 14:09

haha that would be me! have no drift car yet! but hopefully myself and a friend will be drifting soon!! we go to every event aswell ! and when we got time we do rc drifting demos!

s13-ste
24-04-10, 14:28
i said it last year and i say it again, these film need to be longer!

and comparing this to the BDC really aint a fair comparison. brooksie works for the BBC, has an awesome editing suite available to him and backing on his cameras.

brooksie is my fav film maker at the mo and it will be hard to beat him with a one man team! while he might be using basic cameras have you seen the glass and set up he has?:eek:

this is just one of them!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/rx7dizzy2002/HDSLR%20Rig/rig.jpg

id love to get into filming if any one want to lend me a few grand for gear:D

Prodrifter86
24-04-10, 14:33
holy fuk lad! thats sum yoke! PD's vids are very impresive aswell cuz i no they use 1 camera and the editing is really good! and i didnt no that brookies guy is a director etc..... ive always like pd's editing!

s13-ste
24-04-10, 14:39
Keep nagging him to come over to CityWest, ain't that right Brooksie!

everyone over to DW now to beg him to cover the round:D

paddy 180
24-04-10, 17:16
cool video, but does anyoe else have problems with vimeo? skipping when watching it even when its fully loaded??

dR Dan
24-04-10, 18:18
The most beautiful girl there :cool:
Oh and she had a lovely daughter as well ;)

No daughter my fiend....

Damo
24-04-10, 18:22
Always look forward to video reports,Excellent coverage by Karl,Seems to get everywhere and shoot everything!Could be longer if anything.Nice rack on your woman in the low cut red dress:DWIINNN

Trust you to lower the tone :-)

G.Lenihan
24-04-10, 20:30
:cool: vid as always

Daraghs14a
24-04-10, 22:56
After 0.22 seconds in the clip got very interesting .. :L:L

s13-ste
25-04-10, 01:41
cool video, but does anyoe else have problems with vimeo? skipping when watching it even when its fully loaded??

either update your software or turn HD off

MarkoC
25-04-10, 01:50
No daughter my fiend....

No probs :)

Just saw her with around 3y old girl around, so just thought maybe shes a family person :)

Oh and i love that theres so much talk about 1 amazingly good looking girl here :D

dR Dan
25-04-10, 01:53
No probs :)

Just saw her with around 3y old girl around, so just thought maybe shes a family person :)

Oh and i love that theres so much talk about 1 amazingly good looking girl here :D

Now that you say that maybe she has... Hmmmm i must find out :) :confused: Her names Aine by the way :rolleyes:

MikeFitz
29-04-10, 16:22
Cool vid dudes, roll on Punchestown!