PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooooo who is........

s13-ste
11-04-10, 12:55
Ready, not going to sleep this week, totally fucked and needs a small miracle to get out?

lees than a week to go!!:D

gem-s13
11-04-10, 14:11
im all ready just need to get tyres and put them on my wheels tullow yesterday sorted out any litte probs i could of had in fermoy!! hopefully be sorted now!

meego1
11-04-10, 16:19
thought iwas gona be ready, bought new kit and was in middle of goin repainten whole car and engine has let go but il still be down towing robbie daly get him pointed in the right direction he s ready to rock, hope weather is as good as today be getn agood tan:)

1jsoarer
11-04-10, 17:40
thought iwas gona be ready, bought new kit and was in middle of goin repainten whole car and engine has let go but il still be down towing robbie daly get him pointed in the right direction he s ready to rock, hope weather is as good as today be getn agood tan:)

meego......it was hardly that 1.3 bar boost i was tellin ya bout??:rolleyes:

not goin myself either,goin ta mondello instead!...have driven the car since the last pd round and me thinks i could do with the practice before i start competing!!:o:D:D

Frankae86
11-04-10, 17:58
meego......it was hardly that 1.3 bar boost i was tellin ya bout??:rolleyes:

not goin myself either,goin ta mondello instead!...have driven the car since the last pd round and me thinks i could do with the practice before i start competing!!:o:D:D

Im in the same boat as you lad, IF my car is ready i possibly have forgotten how to drift :o
Fuck this last minute shit!

Robbie Daly Ps13
11-04-10, 18:04
In all fairness nearly everyone is on the same boat fuck all practice for everyone.......... How many practice laps will we get before quailfing....!

Poor auld meego my heart go's out to him after all the effort he's put in................ But sure thats drifting more bad than good.......!

Chuck_g
11-04-10, 19:41
Ive gotten alot of the silly stuff done the weekend, droppin it to my fab man to get the manifold sorted tomorrow, shud have her back asap, all thats left is a good clean, graphics n suspension set up.............should be okay, but yes a miracle would be nice

lsd32
11-04-10, 20:02
all ready now,car fully cleaned up today inside ,out and under the bonnett.:cool:
i have nothing to do except fit two front tyres and turn up!! and remember how to drift!!!!
not drifted since october:eek:

Frankae86
11-04-10, 20:16
Thats a balls Meego, after getting the new map and all..
Sure dont ya have time yet to get an engine in there?

Jay Rockett
11-04-10, 20:30
I'v defo forgotten how to slide:D I'm not saying "IF" i have the car ready because it WILLhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jamierockett/Images/smash.gif be ready but it'll be a very interesting practice seen as i'v never
driven the thing and god only know's if what i'v done to it will actuall work!!!

pt_y2k
11-04-10, 21:03
For once in my entire motorsport life i can happily say im as good as ready bar a few tweeks...:D thats is the reason something will probally go horribly wrong!! :(

jap scrap
11-04-10, 21:10
i got mine finished today had a turbo gasket blown cunt of a job got 2 12"fans wired up as well full service out for a small cut up the road and i think all guns a firing for next weekend oh i have to get tyres whats fermoy like on tyres

chrisbrady325
12-04-10, 01:45
lads you cant forget how to drift lol.. no one can! you just lost yer ball's ya mean lol! grow em bigger n keep er flat sideways er bai!

meego1
12-04-10, 09:07
Thats a balls Meego, after getting the new map and all..
Sure dont ya have time yet to get an engine in there?

id hav a bita time alrte but the funds are low so just gona give it a miss for a while but il be their to watch and tel ye where ur goin wrong lol:D

[meego......it was hardly that 1.3 bar boost i was tellin ya bout??]

probly was that 1.3 of boost but never got to see what it was like:mad:

Frankae86
12-04-10, 22:18
Not so bad dude, ill see ya there :)

meego1
15-04-10, 00:17
possibly could be back in the race, we got the bro s skyliner up and runin 2 nte thanks too bob:D. gave her a wee test down the road, seems too be ok, like nte and day drivin the silvia and liner just hope she hold together and im able to tame her:D the jizz could be bck on...:D

gem-s13
15-04-10, 01:23
god dam cars!!! was all set just giveing the car a once over checking the turbo to mani blolts and one was snaped!!! dam yoke off with the turbo/mani drill and tap soerted again now i hate my car!!! cant wait for the wall

meego1
15-04-10, 08:46
at least u seen it now gem,what is it wid hardship this year and its only the round 1:mad: