PDA

View Full Version : dont drink thai whiskey and drive!!!

yogi325
09-04-10, 00:16
few pics of my s13 before and sadly after my stupidity :(

who'd hav thought a bita timber fencin could do so much damage:eek:

PeterT
09-04-10, 00:21
happy for ya! cant stand dick heads drink driving

Administrator
09-04-10, 00:23
Equally happy those spasticated lights got fuuuuuucked up!

turbo asti
09-04-10, 00:25
One thing i wouldn't be mentioning or photo documenting on a public forum.

Administrator
09-04-10, 00:27
When did this happen? Did you break it after?

Tekno Twinky
09-04-10, 00:29
few pics of my s13 before and sadly after my little escapade :(

who'd hav thought a bita timber fencin could do so much damage:eek:

fencing didnt cause any damage...

you did you can of piss

2tonne
09-04-10, 00:32
Fook me how many times did you crash that thing!!! :eek:

Equally happy those spasticated lights got fuuuuuucked up!

x2

p.s. i wouldnt be blaming thai whiskey! you drove it...

Alan B.
09-04-10, 00:52
delighted for ya. hope you where hurt in the accident.

yogi325
09-04-10, 00:56
happy for ya! cant stand dick heads drink driving

i dont make a habit of it mate, was in australia for 6 months and tuk me car for a spin 1st nite back and minced it.. lesson learned believe me!!!

yogi325
09-04-10, 01:18
When did this happen? Did you break it after?

yeah its broke and gone lad.. hav the engine and box in an e30 bmw for driftin..

m-sykes
09-04-10, 01:25
yeah its broke and gone lad.. hav the engine and box in an e30 bmw for driftin..

once ya learn from the first time, not the fourth like me:o any pics of e30 man

s13-ste
09-04-10, 01:25
i dont make a habit of it mate, was in australia for 6 months and tuk me car for a spin 1st nite back and minced it..

OH thats ok then:rolleyes:

way2fastforu
09-04-10, 07:08
no sympathy for ya if ya were drink drivin ya deserved wat happened the car

Fredericks Balls
09-04-10, 07:37
You are a complete twat for a number of reasons.

1. Drinking and driving. Are you retarded?
2. Drinking then driving a high powered RWD car. You have to be retarded
3. Using the excuse because you were just back from OZ. I was in OZ and when I got back I managed not to get drunk and write off a car
4. It appears by the pictures (maybe im wrong) you crashed on a nice wide presumably straigh piece of road. You had to have been hammered
5. You post all this on a public forum, with pictures and your reg number exposed

Seriously?

PeterT
09-04-10, 08:15

3. Using the excuse because you were just back from OZ. I was in OZ and when I got back I managed not to get drunk and write off a car
4. It appears by the pictures (maybe im wrong) you crashed on a nice wide presumably straigh piece of road. You had to have been hammered
5. You post all this on a public forum, with pictures and your reg number exposed

Seriously?

http://themostclickedbutton.com/tard.gif

Mick K
09-04-10, 10:02
Muppet,Of the highest order!

subzero
09-04-10, 10:29
some waste of a fine car.

git
09-04-10, 12:08
quote patt short '' the right funny man darcy'' ...........gobshite

jaycono
09-04-10, 12:21
some ppl dems quite the stupid ones

s13-ste
09-04-10, 12:43

my thoughts on this is:

Look at me lads im pissed off my face, im going to pull 5th on this straight, get on the wand and manji so much it will make schoolgirls blush:eek:

Eoin R.
09-04-10, 13:17
Some dose ahrite.......

Dan Byrne
09-04-10, 13:31
surley to god the chap felt bad enough about mincing his car without ppl calling him names! lesson learnt i assume? just my opinion!

danny86
09-04-10, 13:34
id say ur fairly sick u put this thread up...haha

s13-ste
09-04-10, 13:37
surley to god the chap felt bad enough about mincing his car without ppl calling him names! lesson learnt i assume? just my opinion!

if he felt bad about it he wouldn't be putting it up for the world to see! i see this thread as some what of a show off!

i have no time for any one that drinks then drives, lose a family member to a drunk driver and maybe you will feel the same!

Alan B.
09-04-10, 13:42
if he felt bad about it he wouldn't be putting it up for the world to see! i see this thread as some what of a show off!

i have no time for any one that drinks then drives, lose a family member to a drunk driver and maybe you will feel the same!

thats exactly the vibe i got off this thread last night.
you also shouldnt need a family member to have been killed to know he's a muppet.

shines14
09-04-10, 13:57
this is how people get killed and car enthusiasts get bad names

way2fastforu
09-04-10, 14:25
this is how people get killed and car enthusiasts get bad names

exactly wat shines14 said ppl get killed from it an gives car enthusiasts a bad name

Aidan Hogan
09-04-10, 16:06
your actually such a retard !!
why drink and drive ??
get a taxi ya twat !!
waste of a decent car , you should be banned from driving for life for that !!
hate people like you !!
say what you like about this comment but sorry the thruth hurts !!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

B.Egan
09-04-10, 16:20

No. Quite simply he doesnt feel anyway as bad as he should, and if that was a family member or friend of yours instead of a fence would you be happy enough with him just learning his lesson? I'm not a snitch but you should be put off the road for shit like that. :mad:

MarkoC
09-04-10, 16:56
I would feel a shame to post up any posts to admit i was drink driving ...
Well deserved !

drift student
09-04-10, 16:58
not worth posting here!!!!

davemc-s13
09-04-10, 17:12
fuck sake lads relax hes just putting up pics of his car crashed..

and befor yas say anyting yea drink drivings wrong but i garantee everyone of yous no someone who does it..
and defo the country lads:rolleyes:

bad buzz for wrecking ya car mate was a nice yoke

hi_im_fil
09-04-10, 17:28

Seriously?

And his phone numbers on the side of the car on the for sale stickers :rolleyes:

yogi325
09-04-10, 23:31
And his phone numbers on the side of the car on the for sale stickers :rolleyes:

this happened over a year ago and already got done for drink drivin over it so makes no odds if reg or phone number are in the pics..
just put the pics up for the people that knew the car and heard wat happened it! not on this ta show off or luk for sympathy off any1!!!
was no one else involved or hurt in it and was me own car so didn't tink it'd b a problem stickin up pics.. i can learn from me own mistakes witout all the comments and remarks, wats done is done cant b changed!
say wat yiz want its all the one i dont take opinions from people i dont know to heart..

MarkoC
09-04-10, 23:35
Drink driver is a potentional killer on the road ...
Would you make a thread here if ya shagged a 13y old girl ?
Its a common sense, if you did it, keep it to yourself ....

Chuck_g
09-04-10, 23:39
Drink driver is a potentional killer on the road ...
Its a common sense, if you did it, keep it to yourself ....

Mick K has.....................;)

mike g
09-04-10, 23:49

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/glanza_v_1998/pedobear.png

2tonne
10-04-10, 00:15
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/glanza_v_1998/pedobear.png

huh? .

way2fastforu
10-04-10, 00:19
its peado bear

2tonne
10-04-10, 00:23
its peado bear

C-lick....

way2fastforu
10-04-10, 00:25
c-lick????

2tonne
10-04-10, 00:27
c-lick????

.... clicked into place, :D

stack-180sx
:
http://themostclickedbutton.com/tard.gif

priceless :D

also bad buzz you wrecked your car but your own fault you where thick enough to drive it drunk enough said.

way2fastforu
ah rite get ya now:)

m-sykes
10-04-10, 11:54
i think a lot of people have learnt the hard way from drink drivin,all it takes is one mistake or one night! ya actually rarely would see it now adays tho. fuck me years ago it was mental on our roads:eek:

2wayTouge
10-04-10, 22:15
jesus your very lucky you didnt die or kill someone

LauraD
10-04-10, 22:20
feel sorry for the car but i hate anyone that drinks and drives :mad: it only takes the one nite that you can kill someone etc!

danmoorhead
11-04-10, 15:23
this happened over a year ago and already got done for drink drivin over it so makes no odds if reg or phone number are in the pics..
just put the pics up for the people that knew the car and heard wat happened it! not on this ta show off or luk for sympathy off any1!!!
was no one else involved or hurt in it and was me own car so didn't tink it'd b a problem stickin up pics.. i can learn from me own mistakes witout all the comments and remarks, wats done is done cant b changed!
say wat yiz want its all the one i dont take opinions from people i dont know to heart..

as said above hes paying the price for his mistake the hard way and i understand,and im sure he does to that this could be fair worse than a ban off the road, but at the end of the day no one is a saint and Ive done more than my fair share of stupid things on the road and i too have had to learn the hard way!!! but thankfully no one was hurt and once you can learn and move on then the loss of a car and licence was a small price to pay!!!

mick
20-04-10, 12:59
redeem yourself by stickin up a few more pics of that chevette there!

jamie180sx
20-04-10, 13:09
my thoughts on this is:

Look at me lads im pissed off my face, im going to pull 5th on this straight, get on the wand and manji so much it will make schoolgirls blush:eek:

bahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

also if this happened a year ago or whatever why bring it up now,to me your looking for attention,as dan said we have all done things on the roads that maybe we shouldnt have but in all fairness we dont post them on a public forum a year later for all to see.hope u learned ur lesson cause next time it could be someone elses life u put in danger u spa:mad:

think this thread should be locked as its a waste of a thread

Prodrifter86
20-04-10, 13:39
to be honset lad i have no sympathy for you!! people like you who think there right lads drinking and driving home are nothing but low life scum!!!!

yeah you hit a fence this time!!!! what the fuck if you hit a family of four on there way home??????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

curtis
20-04-10, 14:02
to be honset lad i have no sympathy for you!! people like you who think there right lads drinking and driving home are nothing but low life scum!!!!

yeah you hit a fence this time!!!! what the fuck if you hit a family of four on there way home??????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a family of six you've posted up. They do look cross about it in fairness..

This guy is a wanker though, like all drink drivers, especially the ones who show off about it while pretending to be sorry.

Quealy
20-04-10, 14:05
I agree with everyone ripping on this guy, and it is totally wrong. Was just thinking though, most of the people on here including myself like doing the roundabouts/hairpins on the rack etc.. and tearing it up in road cars, isnt this just as dangerous? Its breaking the law whatever way ya look at it! Couldn't any one of us overcook it and wipe out a family? Are we in any position to throw stones?

Aidan Hogan
20-04-10, 14:21
I don't drive on the road so my post can stay,and even so at least 99% of the people that do drift on the road and around roundabouts , don't do it twisted on bloody whiskey or on any alcohol for that matter. Yes diffing and drifting on public roads is against the law but most of the videos I've seen of anyone on here has been on a roundabout or t-junction in the middle of no where with their friends standing there and no one else around as in no innocent pedestrians or that. I'm sure by the personality I've gotten off these lads on this site,if an innocent pedestrian or car came to where they were,they would stop messing and if they started again then , they would wait until there was no one around to start it again.
This is only my view,I could say so much more but I really need a smoke so I'm out :D

Quealy : This post isn't meant to be negative towards you and your post just adding onto it :)

dR Dan
20-04-10, 14:21
I agree with everyone ripping on this guy, and it is totally wrong. Was just thinking though, most of the people on here including myself like doing the roundabouts/hairpins on the rack etc.. and tearing it up in road cars, isnt this just as dangerous? Its breaking the law whatever way ya look at it! Couldn't any one of us overcook it and wipe out a family? Are we in any position to throw stones?

Here here... Pot calling the kettle black cums to mind!

Sorry to hear about the car and nice to hear you'v learnt from ur mistake!

Alan B.
20-04-10, 14:24
its one thing to be flat out on a motorway where you can see the coast is clear, or doing rings on a roundabout thats empty, you can do those things at times you know there is nobody around, and although its dangerous, your only going to injure/kill yourself if things go wrong.

drink driving, you have no way of telling who you could come accross on the road on your way home.

Aidan Hogan
20-04-10, 14:25
its one thing to be flat out on a motorway where you can see the coast is clear, or doing rings on a roundabout thats empty, you can do those things at times you know there is nobody around, and although its dangerous, your only going to injure/kill yourself if things go wrong.

drink driving, you have no way of telling who you could come accross on the road on your way home.

My post above exactly except with a lot less words :rolleyes:

Alan B.
20-04-10, 14:26
haha, and would you believe i started typing it before your post was there lol.
i got destracted by something shiney half way through ha ha.

Aidan Hogan
20-04-10, 14:28
haha, and would you believe i started typing it before your post was there lol.
i got destracted by something shiney half way through ha ha.

hahahaa i just kept going
mmmmmm shiny things :D :p

jaycono
20-04-10, 14:31
we have all done it weather your going to admit it or not...

moral of the story is he learnt his lesson and is very lucky he only hit a fence...

think before you drink and only a fool breake the 2second rule

Alan B.
20-04-10, 14:33
No, we haven't all done it you fucking moron.
if i did it, id say i did it and admit i was a fool.
bit i didnt.
and i'm sure alot of other people will be of the same opinion.

Aidan Hogan
20-04-10, 14:34
No, we haven't all done it you fucking moron.
if i did it, id say i did it and admit i was a fool.
bit i didnt.
and i'm sure alot of other people will be of the same opinion.

I didn't I've no engine !! haha
theres 2 people so far

jaycono
20-04-10, 14:38
picked up wrong obviously but ye know what i mean driving the next morning and the like every unit stays in your system for an hour or so????
i dont walk outta the pub and hop into the car and motor home. (wel i do but im a bar man but if i have a drink after work i get a taxi)

can you honestly say you have never drove with out alchol in your system from the night before????

Alan B.
20-04-10, 14:45
i could probably say that yeah.
but having alcohol in your system is not the same as being twisted drunk.

i've been breath tested loads of times after nights out and always came back zero.

jaycono
20-04-10, 14:47
i could probably say that yeah.
but having alcohol in your system is not the same as being twisted drunk.

i've been breath tested loads of times after nights out and always came back zero.

aye so have i to my shock :eek:

all im sayin its better he post it up if it changes one persons mind about drink driving its done good

Alan B.
20-04-10, 14:49
aye so have i to my shock :eek:

all im sayin its better he post it up if it changes one persons mind about drink driving its done good

id agree completely with that only i got a far differant impression as to why he posted this thread, and it wasnt to show people how bad it can be to help solve the drink driving problem.

Prodrifter86
20-04-10, 15:42
That's a family of six you've posted up. They do look cross about it in fairness..

This guy is a wanker though, like all drink drivers, especially the ones who show off about it while pretending to be sorry.

thats just showing how mad i am! ha

and yeah your dead right about the drink drivers!