PDA

View Full Version : suspension finally aligned

lsd32
08-04-10, 20:22
i finally got my suspension properly aligned today after three years of drifting,i cant believe the difference it makes as from the previous settings the wheels were pointing all over the place,one rear wheel had -6 degrees of camber and the other had 0 and one toed in and the other toed out:eek:

now i have
front -2.5 degrees camber 0.5 toe out
rear -1 degree camber and -0.5 toe in

meego1
08-04-10, 20:31
where u get it done lad??

lsd32
08-04-10, 20:36
http://www.ryansgarage.com/

here lad,hes a friend of mine and give me a bit of sponsorship too

meego1
08-04-10, 20:42
not so bad, havent heard of them but at least she sorted now, me bro only got his sorted last year on skyline after been frustrated wid it for so long, says it was the best money he ever spent, can fire it in to any corner now full of confidence ..lol

bart
08-04-10, 20:52
why did you go for them settings????

lsd32
08-04-10, 21:03
why did you go for them settings????

well i wanted to get -3 degrees of camber but thats all i could get with the bottom arms up front and .5 toe out just for a little better front end grip

on the rear i researched it quite a bit and found that a fairly good drift setup is -1 degree camber and actually -0.5 degree toe in that i have,so i said i would try it and it feels god anyway.its a little snappy when manjing but feels like a load of grip of at faster stuff.Im happy with it so we will see how it goes