PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to mondello T-day instead of fermoy??

1jsoarer
07-04-10, 19:07
Well lads, i'm just wondering is anybody going to mondello instead of fermoy?....there both on the 17th!

Stevo
07-04-10, 19:12
Yup ill be heading along.....

Dennis Healy
07-04-10, 19:35
yep im going to mondello. booked in today. anyone know will there be anyone with tyre machine there?

bart
07-04-10, 19:36
yep im going to mondello. booked in today. anyone know will there be anyone with tyre machine there?

yea there will be lad:D:D

Mick K

If your in Mondello I'd nearly go there for a better show:D

titey86
hope to book it this weekend

SUPER 180
07-04-10, 21:46
booked in today myself!

might take the new 33 out for a rip :D

Chuck_g
07-04-10, 22:18

???????? PD Sunday tho ya??

Dennis Healy
07-04-10, 22:28
???????? PD Sunday tho ya??
no not competing this year

Derk
07-04-10, 22:31

Affirmative.....

Chuck_g
07-04-10, 22:36
no not competing this year

Thats a shock, but not the first Pro to say it, best of Luck whatever you get up to :D

Dennis Healy
07-04-10, 22:46
Thats a shock, but not the first Pro to say it, best of Luck whatever you get up to :D
thanks, be doing few track days and wanna try get over for a round of jdm, putting car on road too

Mick K
07-04-10, 22:47
thanks, be doing few track days and wanna try get over for a round of jdm, putting car on road too

Track time seems to be where its at for fellas now!
With the cost of travelling to an event and hotels etc you get alot more value for money and track time in mondello than running pd

Dennis Healy
07-04-10, 22:55
With the cost of travelling to an event and hotels etc you get alot more value for money and track time in mondello than running pd
mondello is cheap for the track time ya get, last time there i got prob a hour an half or so drifting flat out, not quein or anything. ya wouldnt get anywhere near that at a event. can have the craic on the track without wasting practice time

Frankae86
07-04-10, 22:57
You need a variation in tracks though
Thats the benefit, challenging layouts like punchestown.
Doing the same bends in mondello day after day gets boring

Mick K
07-04-10, 22:58
From the horses mouth!!!
Can see Pd losing out to the likes of Mondello and Kirks in the future!

Stevo
07-04-10, 22:58
From the horses mouth!!!
Can see Pd losing out to the likes of Mondello and Kirks in the future!

And bishopscourt €50 for a days skidding!!!

Cooldrft
07-04-10, 23:02

I dont think you can compare a practice day with a completion day.
It's like saying you get to kick a football more in training than during a match.

I always found practice days cost a lot more than completion days.

larry kehoe
07-04-10, 23:34
i`ll be there in my little 4age monster :p

JDM
08-04-10, 10:21
If your in Mondello I'd nearly go there for a better show:D

Oh If your goin for a bit off a show kenny i should be out there gettin her self ready and set up so there s bound to be tears :rolleyes:

hunty_sideways
08-04-10, 10:43
ah ill be up half the journey so should be a right laugh :)

Stevo
08-04-10, 10:54
ah ill be up half the journey so should be a right laugh :)

You doing the drift day ted :D:D

PeterT
08-04-10, 13:13
time does it run? im finished work at 3. this is the saturday yeh?

SUPER 180
08-04-10, 15:35
time does it run? im finished work at 3. this is the saturday yeh?

ye its the sat alright..
most cars start leavin about 4

podge
10-04-10, 07:05
hopefully doing tis will know more after ive the car apped hopefully wednesday

subzero
10-04-10, 09:39
see its on from 9 till 5.30 now, with an hour break in the middle...

option to do a half drift day for 95 euro too .

bart
10-04-10, 10:14
see its on from 9 till 5.30 now, with an hour break in the middle...

option to do a half drift day for 95 euro too .

is it open pit do you know?????????

subzero
10-04-10, 11:35
is it open pit do you know?????????

hold on ...ill copy and paste the email ...

spectators have to pay a tenner too :rolleyes:

subzero
10-04-10, 11:36
Its almost Drifting Practice time again with the next date on the 2010 schedule coming up on Saturday April 17th. This day will remain the same as previous events apart from one change to the format of the day, to find out more see below. Having spent all of last season running alongside the Irish Time-Attack Championship drift practice is now out on its own but for fans of both disciplines we also have news of the opening round of the 2010 Time-Attack series which takes place the day after our next Drifting Practice day.

Drifting returns to Mondello Park on Saturday week (April 17th) with a full day of Drift Practice on the intermediate circuit. With Drifting Practice now running as a stand alone event, additional track time is now available allowing the circuit to offer a half-day option as a trial for this date

Drifting practice continues to be highly popular with its non-stop drifting format offering Drift competitors and non-competitors the chance to get more sideways mileage in a single day than they would achieve in a full season of competitive action. The sessions run on a shortened, more flowing, version of the Mondello Park National Circuit, which creates the potential for some drivers to complete a lap of the circuit in a continuous drift, making these days highly popular with spectators and participants. Due to short circuit used, numbers on track are restricted but with the introduction of the half day option it is hoped that a greater number of participants can now be accommodated.

A full competition car is not required, Roll Cages are not compulsory and passengers are allowed, making Drifting Practice ideal for Competition Drifters and Track Day drivers who find drifting opportunities restricted on regular Mondello Park Track Days. Normal Mondello Park Track Day rules and regulations apply (for further information see HERE).

The day will run in two sessions. The morning session will run between from 9:30 to 13:00 with the afternoon starting at 14:00 and finishing at 17:30. The full day price remains at €150.00 with the half day set at €95.00. Bookings are now being taken, to book your place phone Sharon on 045-860200 or contact info@mondellopark.ie.

Spectators are allowed and Adult Admission to the event is €10.00 with under 16's admitted free.

eileen
10-04-10, 18:12
was thinking of going but have no towcar and cant tax the car just for that day. plus wont be ready till then either... was well excited bout it 1st caus thought id deffo make it for once... :(

sil80drifter
10-04-10, 18:40
yup ill hopefully be there, is the 95 euro half day yoke from now on or is it just a one time thing?

joey banana s14
11-04-10, 00:19
booked it the other day ill be in the yellow 14 mowin the grass or ploughin tyres:D

Stevo
14-04-10, 12:35
only 2 places left so they said on the phone :eek:

hunty_sideways
14-04-10, 13:13
happy days hopefully weather stays good but lookin like its going to be a good one ;)

Fredericks Balls
14-04-10, 15:10
Is there any particular reason why they wouldnt hold it just on the international section. That would be cool id imagine :confused: