PDA

View Full Version : Ken WHO????

s13-ste
10-07-09, 18:55
look like im not the only one who is sick of seeing ken block these days.

Format67 have th to say on the matter:D
http://vimeo.com/5376692

Davie
10-07-09, 19:04
yeah he kinda has it in for ken block alrite,that is serious camera work btw

S14a johno
10-07-09, 19:05
yes someting differance :D:D:D:D:D
ah davie bet me to it

Lukey
11-07-09, 10:49
I thought that was fairly rubbish to be honest, I know Ken Block is a rally driver and not a drifter but I have to say his driving skills impressed me ten fold when I saw his videos for the first time compared to that! Alot of fancy editting and camera angles cant make up for the fact the s14 was parked up for most of the vid and doing donuts for the better half of the rest of it! Big fail if that was meant to be some kind of dig at Ken Block, he'd wipe the floor with whoever was driving in that video in my opinion

nixon001
11-07-09, 13:36
look like im not the only one who is sick of seeing ken block these days.

Format67 have th to say on the matter:D
http://vimeo.com/5376692

WHAT are you on about?? how is that any comparison to waht ken block does?? im not a big block fan at all but any idiot can see that that video is a load of donuts in a huge empty space with no hint of 'real' or 'underground' origins of drifting?!! may aswel be a round of ring kings or sumtin!! id be more impressed watchin hi-tower spinnin around on one of the office chairs!!!!!

s13-ste
11-07-09, 13:40
this vid is not about the driving tho. its to show you dont need mad money and silly powerful cars that sponsers have thrown the cheque book at to make a good vid

Lukey
11-07-09, 14:35
this vid is not about the driving tho. its to show you dont need mad money and silly powerful cars that sponsers have thrown the cheque book at to make a good vid

Who ever said you did need all that? Im not a massive Ken Block fan or anything but I guarentee ya if ya filmed him driving with your camera phone youd end up with an epic clip! His videos are good because the mans a talented driver. The above video wasnt any good really in my opinion, when I watch these kind of clips I appreciate the driving skills rather than the fancy editing

Kruizer
11-07-09, 15:13
He's doing nothing exciting at all, very disappointed in the driving, could have done alot more with the space and props around him... Camera work was mint thou...

Thread Fail !

nixon001
11-07-09, 21:01
if jay had of stayed at d junction longer in the transit nd had another few goes i garuntee everyone would find that more entertainin!!!

i agree

THREAD FAIL!!!!!

Simon
12-07-09, 16:37
BOOOOOOOO

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

not even arsed giving my opinion, too tired hahahaha

twailbait
12-07-09, 17:28
BOOOOOOOO

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

not even arsed giving my opinion, too tired hahahaha

I'l do it for you Si.

Savage camera work, it really was class. But it was a shit looking car parked.
Then a shit looking car doing donuts. Then a shit looking car parked, once again.

Simon
12-07-09, 17:29
I'l do it for you Si.

Savage camera work, it really was class. But it was a shit looking car parked.
Then a shit looking car doing donuts. Then a shit looking car parked, once again.

hahahhahahahahaha:D:p:D:p:D

Thanks Timmy

twailbait
12-07-09, 17:30
hahahhahahahahaha:D:p:D:p:D

Thanks Timmy

Now gimme my merc pics you dick

Simon
12-07-09, 17:34
Now gimme my merc pics you dick

haha ohhhh yea!!!!! i have one!!!:p

twailbait
12-07-09, 18:04
haha ohhhh yea!!!!! i have one!!!:p

Send it on!

Simon
12-07-09, 18:13
Send it on!

done!!!! VIA PM

Richie200sx
11-09-09, 14:29
taut da vid was goona be mental bit disapointed!!! ken block 4 president!!!