04-04-10, 23:57

gem-s13
05-04-10, 00:04

ha ha briliant!!!!

wecome to straitlineireland.com:rolleyes:

serious tom
05-04-10, 01:24
well if i were to salvage anything from this, its old skol, which is a plus :/
id love an ef stripped the fook, with mad revs.

joe-swift
05-04-10, 01:57
whats she like to go round? haha

jaycono
05-04-10, 08:50
welcome along burchell lad...

ye thinkin of goin down the Rwd route next??

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 09:10

best reply ever hahahahaha

yea have been thinking about it for a while... the ef is still in the garage just getting a b18 put in so im gonna hae my fun with that first .... :)

oh and with the old engine, she was savage in reverse doing rings in the snow hahahaha

drift student
05-04-10, 09:41
ya know this is a drift fourm???

is this your run around car? lol

Fredericks Balls
05-04-10, 09:48
Liking the signature :confused::rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQkLDm_iJA

Whatever Honda boy, just get in your little car and go get good gas mileage or something :D

Welcome to fwddriftireland.com by the way :p

alan180sx
05-04-10, 11:12
ok lad jus to make sure you avent made a mistake or anything but dis aint HONDAHEAVEN hahahahahahahahaha

welcome to D.I

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 12:21
Liking the signature :confused::rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQkLDm_iJA

Whatever Honda boy, just get in your little car and go get good gas mileage or something :D

Welcome to fwddriftireland.com by the way :p

ok first off thats class. second im on honda haven. and third you all so lovely....

fwd ftw hahahahaha...

its funny coz when your waiting for your turbo to kick in my vtec will be pissing oil all over your bonnet as you watch the rear end of my boxy ... and here the shouting of myself ''vtec just kicked in yo'' hhahaha

in fairness, there is no feeling like sideways dreaming, but vtec vibrates my nads that no rwd could ...... :)

Dotzs14a
05-04-10, 12:27
ha ha briliant!!!!

wecome to straitlineireland.com:rolleyes:

Hahahahaha good one:D
Welcome to DI:)

k1984w
05-04-10, 12:35
boo!!!!!! down with fwd:D

yashio
05-04-10, 12:35
ok first off thats class. second im on honda haven. and third you all so lovely....

fwd ftw hahahahaha...

its funny coz when your waiting for your turbo to kick in my vtec will be pissing oil all over your bonnet as you watch the rear end of my boxy ... and here the shouting of myself ''vtec just kicked in yo'' hhahaha

in fairness, there is no feeling like sideways dreaming, but vtec vibrates my nads that no rwd could ...... :)

wat the hell:confused:
this lad taking the piss - BAN !!!!!!!
go back into your boxy and stay in ther

Stevo
05-04-10, 12:37
Honda = Torqueless

VTEC = Lag without the Turbo

Welcome enjoy the banter :D

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 12:39

haha waitin for turbo to kick in while your passin in vtec:rolleyes:
trust me from someone whos had loads of hondas ud be lookin at the back lights of any the turbo cars on here will ur waitin for vtec to kick in wen we'd be at full boost leavin ur ef as jus a small dot in the rear view mirror:D

welcome tho..but get a rwd:D

Greg
05-04-10, 12:47
This will get interesting because Burchell is well able for the banter. Sound lad, just loves Honda a bit too much. :)

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 12:59
i loved hondas bit TOO much wen i had them but once ya convert to rwd ya forget all bout them ya jus figure out there not as much fun as a rwd:D

alan180sx
05-04-10, 13:17

fwd ftw hahahahaha...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha u must ave the nicest dreams wen you sleep at nite

HONDA "THE POWER OF DREAMERS"

dont get me wrong now i owned my share of hondas but they wouldnt even c the bk lights of my car id b gone so fast an ill put it in perspective for you

mate has a b18 type r engined ek saloon stage 2 crower cams the lot 250bhp
an the closest he got to me in a race was my shadow as i left him for dead hahahahahaha as i said to him he wil c in time rwd nissan the way to go

bart
05-04-10, 13:17
is this someone taking the piss again????

joe-swift
05-04-10, 13:23
is this someone taking the piss again????

thats what i thought:confused:

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:26
haha brilliant.. good comebacks althought the ek at 250 bhp weighs in at what? bout 1200 ?? while the ef when im finished im hopin for 800... work out the math
1200 at 300 bhp or 800 at 220bhp.. can someone figure what the hp per ton is? hahaha bring it on friends i love it all..

as i said i have yet to experience the ownership of a rear wheel drive but from what i have done, they are brill..

oh and my dreams.. haha one conversation with me in person, you couldnt have nightmares or dreams to what goes on in my head ;)

Fredericks Balls
05-04-10, 13:27

fwd ftw hahahahaha...

Is this Pete again?? :D

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:29
whos pete?? names burchell.. and there arent many in the south east who havent heard of me :) some people know me as the long haired metal head, but most people know me as '' holy shit! who was that, it was just a blur passing in a torrino pearl red car i think'' .... hahahaha

bart
05-04-10, 13:30
whos pete?? names burchell.. and there arent many in the south east who havent heard of me :) some people know me as the long haired metal head, but most people know me as '' holy shit! who was that, it was just a blur passing in a torrino pearl red car i think'' .... hahahaha

you related to aidan hogan????

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:31
no bud. never heard of him....

Stevo
05-04-10, 13:36
you related to aidan hogan????

Bahahahahaa brilliant :p:D:cool:

twailbait
05-04-10, 13:36
whos pete?? names burchell.. and there arent many in the south east who havent heard of me :) some people know me as the long haired metal head, but most people know me as '' holy shit! who was that, it was just a blur passing in a torrino pearl standard height, never been to the ring red car i think'' .... hahahaha

Fixed it there.

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:37
standard height my ass.. my car is so low i can feel it in my nads.. i thought i mentioned that :)

and the ring.... my girlfriend would dissagree with you there...

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 13:46
man that ef is like a jeep compared to my old eg
if its lowered it aint much ur mudflaps are a mile off the ground.

this is my old eg an its ALOT lower than ur ef
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv352/way2fastforu/DSC00007-1.jpg

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:49
ohh thats where you got the standard height from. thats before i got the conversion done.. its a hell of a lot lower now... different alloys, different windows, shocks, brakes, tyres, and a lovely big dent on the rear passenger courtesy of a nice lil pole just off a roundabout where i hit ice....:(

gem-s13
05-04-10, 13:56
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/youngneo2005/IMG_5447.jpg

how is that low????????? when you put in lowering springs you are ment to take out the stock ones not put them in on top to highter it

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 13:57
again.. pre conversion pictures ^^^^^^^and no dent

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 13:57
like i said looks like a jeep...an looks like gem agrees:D

Stevo
05-04-10, 13:58
again.. pre conversion pictures ^^^^^^^and no dent

Get sum Updated pics up to easy the flameage:D

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:02
the only reason why i dont is because of the dent, the dent goes from the bottom sill up to the back window and is about a foot wide spread across the petrol flap. and its close to 600 to fix. and the oul dole is making it really hard ... but as soon as its fixed i will show you all my nad rattling lowness sexy ef :)

Stevo
05-04-10, 14:04
the only reason why i dont is because of the dent, the dent goes from the bottom sill up to the back window and is about a foot wide spread across the petrol flap. and its close to 600 to fix. and the oul dole is making it really hard ... but as soon as its fixed i will show you all my nad rattling lowness sexy ef :)

Whats wrong with the *cough* gud side:D

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 14:05
i think its not lower at all an the dent is an excuse:D

Stevo
05-04-10, 14:07
Whats wrong with the *cough* gud side:D

i think its not lower at all an the dent is an excuse:D

Pics or GTFO :D:D:D

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 14:08
wat stevo said pics or gtfo:p

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:12
gtfo? and if i wanted to put pics up id just photoshop them.. i dont have more recent pics than them :)

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 14:15
gtfo = get the fuck out.

Stevo
05-04-10, 14:16
gtfo? and if i wanted to put pics up id just photoshop them.. i dont have more recent pics than them :)

You got a camera phone, take a pic ;)

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:20
its in the garage :( and gtfo... bit harsh ...stfp you mf

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 14:22
its ok everyones bit harsh on here:Dgo out the garage an take a pic

Stevo
05-04-10, 14:24
its in the garage :( and gtfo... bit harsh ...stfp you mf

Whats the p for :confused: :D Sooooooo no pics and ur not able to get pics of this low as a badgers bollix vtec yo jdm tyte yo yo yo civic:rolleyes:

Continue flamage :p

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:24
desperate for a pic.. the garage is in dublin, im in waterford... the dent again ... :) soon my prettys soon

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 14:27
nevermind the dent take a pic of the good side the car an stop usin the dent as an excuse ya big girls blouse:p

Stevo
05-04-10, 14:27
desperate for a pic.. the garage is in dublin, im in waterford... the dent again ... :) soon my prettys soon

Im up in Dublin, where abouts is the car, ill get sum pics for ya :D:D

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:31
anyone know diff06 or paddy 4dr?? they have it

Romo
05-04-10, 14:34
hah most cars on here have dents in them ;)

My first car was an EF best lookin civic's going imo would love an SiR one...

copeyhagen
05-04-10, 14:40
im a big honda fan, have had quite a few. but nothing compares to rwd with a snail stuck to it!

lad out my way has a serious red eg with a fully built b18 in it, tried to give me a dice one night and to be fair to him, he kept with me till i hit 3rd gear. and thats with a car thats not boosting right at high revs. :D

gonna pick up an eg and put a k20 in it hopfully before the end of the summer.

or a b18

but i will still have a proper rwd yoke too :D

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:40
yea the ef9 and ef8 are fucking gorgeous.. when i eventually do get an rwd, the ef will be my daily

Greg
05-04-10, 14:49
The car is in Ballyboden and the last time I saw it, it wasn't picture ready. That was a week ago though.

kev.skyline
05-04-10, 14:52
still wasnt picure ready a day or 2 ago:D

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 14:55
b18 type r is easier and better to tune... and the ef shell is lighter than the eg... k20 are savage but the gearbox is heavier ... and k series is the most expensive conversion

what i had planned....
4x4 system from a civic shuttle, b20 bottom end for low torque, b18 type r head, all internals done. seam welded chassis, struts and roll bars everywhere, jackson racing supercharger and a turbo....

gem-s13
05-04-10, 15:04
b18 type r is easier and better to tune... and the ef shell is lighter than the eg... k20 are savage but the gearbox is heavier ... and k series is the most expensive conversion

what i had planned....
4x4 system from a civic shuttle, b20 bottom end for low torque, b18 type r head, all internals done. seam welded chassis, struts and roll bars everywhere, jackson racing supercharger and a turbo....

ah lad just give up this is a drifting site hence the name "driftireland.com" we dont care about ur honda so stop trying to justify being here you have said you cant afford to fix ur qpannel cos ur on the dole so stop letting on ur going to buy a rwd!!

drift student
05-04-10, 15:06
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/paGti/18588.gif

always....

as above.... we dont really care bout hondas here...

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 15:07
ah lad just give up this is a drifting site hence the name "driftireland.com" we dont care about ur honda so stop trying to justify being here you have said you cant afford to fix ur qpannel cos ur on the dole so stop letting on ur going to buy a rwd!!

someones on the blob... have i hit a nerve bud?? sorry we arent all blessed with green in our pockets.. some of us do with what we have and are proud of it...

so do me a favour jump back into bed and come out the other side so we can all enjoy a good read :)

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 15:09
Super charger and a turbo:confused:

What the fuck are ya on about.... Get a fucking life lad if ya think your gonna be coming on here running your mouth off about a civic...... 600 to fix a dent......... Sure the cars not worth that.........!

Fuck off back to dtd if ya wanna talk shite about civics........!

Its lads like this who bring this site down and someone would wanna sort it out sooner rather than later........!

1100 members = at least 400 muppets who just talk pure shite......!

Rant over.....!

gem-s13
05-04-10, 15:20
someones on the blob... have i hit a nerve bud?? sorry we arent all blessed with green in our pockets.. some of us do with what we have and are proud of it...

so do me a favour jump back into bed and come out the other side so we can all enjoy a good read :)

sick of fucking hondas lad they are not the best cars in the world!!! this is a site for drifting not fucking fwd honda scutter so get a life and stop typing utted shit "my jacked up honda shite box baby" gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 16:05
Super charger and a turbo:confused:

What the fuck are ya on about.... Get a fucking life lad if ya think your gonna be coming on here running your mouth off about a civic...... 600 to fix a dent......... Sure the cars not worth that.........!

Fuck off back to dtd if ya wanna talk shite about civics........!

Its lads like this who bring this site down and someone would wanna sort it out sooner rather than later........!

1100 members = at least 400 muppets who just talk pure shite......!

Rant over.....!

haha if im not mistaken i was answering a question about another members idea for an eg.. fuck offback to dtd? why not try your own advise friend. always a pleasure having a conversation with an egotistical person who is so full of his own self importance.

logged on here to meet new people and learn some new things but as usual met by the same people on all sites.. there are some good people here but unfortunately the assholes out number the nice.......

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 16:07
sick of fucking hondas lad they are not the best cars in the world!!! this is a site for drifting not fucking fwd honda scutter so get a life and stop typing utted shit "my jacked up honda shite box baby" gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then just say your piece and leave it. why do you have to fly off the handle.. you dont have to read the thread if you know your not interested... all im saying is there is no need for your attitude.. we are all here for entertainment but you have to make it a grudge match...

fair enough some of you may be sick of hearing about hondas... heres the scoop i love my honda , just like you love your car, just like everyone thinks there own car is a god send. anything i have posted so far is a reply to an insult or term against me and my views...i dont think hondas are the best cars in the world but i love my car.....

and its members like the few on here getting bitchy that really put a downer on sites.. and is a big reason why sites are slowly going under.

alan180sx
05-04-10, 16:26
well then just say your piece and leave it. why do you have to fly off the handle.. you dont have to read the thread if you know your not interested... all im saying is there is no need for your attitude.. we are all here for entertainment but you have to make it a grudge match...

fair enough some of you may be sick of hearing about hondas... heres the scoop i love my honda , just like you love your car, just like everyone thinks there own car is a god send. anything i have posted so far is a reply to an insult or term against me and my views...i dont think hondas are the best cars in the world but i love my car.....

and its members like the few on here getting bitchy that really put a downer on sites.. and is a big reason why sites are slowly going under.

no its people lik you who dont own a rwd car cumin on ere tryin to tell us how gud hondas an shit r that is fine each to there own. we all on ere for the one reason (RWD) best stickin to your hondahaven were you can talk an blad bout your lil ef no 1 ere gives a flyin fuck wat you do to it. not trying to sound bitchy mate but if i wan on hondahaven blabbin bout how great my 180 is id get da bk cut off me.............................

best leavin it at that

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 16:28
haha if im not mistaken i was answering a question about another members idea for an eg.. fuck offback to dtd? why not try your own advise friend. always a pleasure having a conversation with an egotistical person who is so full of his own self importance.

logged on here to meet new people and learn some new things but as usual met by the same people on all sites.. there are some good people here but unfortunately the assholes out number the nice.......

Firstly im not on dtd cause im into drifting and don't really enjoy talking to little faggots who just go on about how great there honda is.......... Like you........!

Secondly where you getting this from that im a egoistical person........ Where did you get this statement......... You came on running your mouth off about how your lightweight honda would whip this and that....... So if anything your the one with the ego......... Ya don't hear me on boasting about my cars........... On about doing this and that to your dirtbox of a civic and buying a rwd car and you on the dole......... Your a dreamer lad and i say you always will be...........

Theres 2 types of people on this site........ Lads who have a genuine intrest in drifting and love the sport.......... And then theres gobshites like you........

Somebody ban this fool quick..............!

alan180sx
05-04-10, 16:32
Firstly im not on dtd cause im into drifting and don't really enjoy talking to little faggots who just go on about how great there honda is.......... Like you........!

Secondly where you getting this from that im a egoistical person........ Where did you get this statement......... You came on running your mouth off about how your lightweight honda would whip this and that....... So if anything your the one with the ego......... Ya don't hear me on boasting about my cars........... On about doing this and that to your dirtbox of a civic and buying a rwd car and you on the dole......... Your a dreamer lad and i say you always will be...........

Theres 2 types of people on this site........ Lads who have a genuine intrest in drifting and love the sport.......... And then theres gobshites like you........

Somebody ban this fool quick..............!

am with robbie

ban X2 it pissin me off everywere ya go r wateva site u on there always these clowns who ave dreams bout the lil smoke box honda an at the end of the fuckin day all they r is dual crab r fuckin type r reps

drift student
05-04-10, 16:37
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=942_1266805731

:)

LauraD
05-04-10, 16:44
Welcome Along Hun Boxy looks sweet :)

Fredericks Balls
05-04-10, 17:38
the dent goes from the bottom sill up to the back window and is about a foot wide spread across the petrol flap. and its close to 600 to fix. and the oul dole is making it really hard ...

what i had planned....

sorry we arent all blessed with green in our pockets..

You might find it's stuff like this that gets on peoples nerves

This thread makes no sense. Your shape Civic is my personal favorite type. And with decent wheels, a properly low look and some other bits they can look really good. But aside from it being a DRIFT site, and you saying your paying near 600 quid to fix a dent while on the dole, but your planning a conversion like above but you cant afford a RWD car of any kind which makes no sense at all, you start a thread about your car but put up pictures that dont even remotely resemble the actual look of your car. If it is lower, has nicer wheels blah blah blah why not post pics of that car, or just wait till your car is fixed and start the thread then.

And you wonder why some of the guys get a bit annoyed?

Aidan Hogan
05-04-10, 18:24
just had a great time reading this thread,I thought by page 2 he would have left,yeah people on this site give ya abuse , "i know" , but this has gone too far lad , all this stuff you've supposedly done to your car and no proof , only an excuse EVERY time !! If this was a rwd car you would have a much easier time considering this IS a rwd car site . Only some of my opinions , not bothered naming them all as I'm enjoying my pizza and its getting cold so good luck !!

twailbait
05-04-10, 19:56
It doesn't matter what he's done to his car or not. Its a civic so no one cares.
Forget about this thread and just post in drifting related ones!!

burchellcivic
05-04-10, 20:28
thanks for the welcome... yea i know a lot of people would have given up by now but its interesting to see reactions. i cant get a ban because all ive done so far is defend myself against insults.. so if anything the people dishing out the insults should have a ban... as stated before my car is in dublin getting the conversion done. my redundancy is paying for the conversion.. and recently a mate of mine swapped a slightly modded ef9 for an s14. so why wouldnt someone swap the same kind of car for my ef2 with b18 sir with a few mods done to it?? to be completely honest i lost interest in this site when i started getting bitched at. i am purely posting to get these reactions. in fairness what else would you be doing other than reading over this. getting thick and giving me a stern paragraph to read about how hondas are shit??

ill look forward to reading the replies
peace out

LauraD
05-04-10, 20:32
i dont think theres need for anyone have a go just cause its not a rwd .......

hun i see your car up in the garge , it will be class when shes done :):):)

LennyS13
05-04-10, 21:53
burchill man cant wait to have mine done anyone wanna see check ignition-irl.com too follow the build

i love vtec but who can say no to rwd?????

thats why i swapped my glanza for s14a:D

best of both worlds

Greg
05-04-10, 21:56
I'd check on Igniton, but I got banned and I only ever logged on twice. hahahaha

Kruizer
05-04-10, 22:03
Thread Fail.

Sound lad thou so ease up on him.

Stevo
05-04-10, 22:12
Thread Fail.

Sound lad thou so ease up on him.

Tis only banter :D:D

Chuck_g
05-04-10, 22:17
Welcome my friend............dont worry the lads on here are always on the Rag, its what we love about the place. Just dont do the same on Driftworks, ud get air striked!! Love boxy civics, had a saloon yrs back!! RWD Convert her :)

Enjoy the site

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 23:03
I'd check on Igniton, but I got banned and I only ever logged on twice. hahahaha

Ha priceless........

Why did ya get banned..!

Greg
05-04-10, 23:11
Ha priceless........

Why did ya get banned..!

When I find out, i'll let you know. :)

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 23:16
When I find out, i'll let you know. :)

Thet mustn't have liked the look of your name.........:p

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 23:17
think i was on the ignition website once...never went back for 2nd look anyway

Greg
05-04-10, 23:21
Thet mustn't have liked the look of your name.........:p

Haha. I didn't sign up as Gregory. :p

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 23:24
Haha. I didn't sign up as Gregory. :p

What did you sign up as.........:rolleyes:

Stevo
05-04-10, 23:26
What did you sign up as.........:rolleyes:

User name was under the thumb hahahaha that right greggers :p:D

Greg
05-04-10, 23:30
Now Stevo. I told you it's not gonna suck itself. :D Signed up as Greg, strangely enough. I know the owners so maybe that was enough to get banned.

PeterT
05-04-10, 23:35
http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

the first for seeing the car and being dissapointed at how boring/standard it is bar some bad stickers :D

second is for being a typical 'hondas are the best vtec is amazing whiz bang i can do 2nd gear wheel spins when vtec kicks in yo!' person that talks far more shite than even the most experienced shit talkers, like me.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

and that one was for saying how you dont have the money to be getting something rwd yet youre pumping money into this!

please redeem this mess and post pics/specs of it when its done! i realy like a nice boxy. :D

Stevo
05-04-10, 23:41
Now Stevo. I told you it's not gonna suck itself. :D Signed up as Greg, strangely enough. I know the owners so maybe that was enough to get banned.

:D:D:D ................

Pete gud job i lol'd alot at that :cool:

Administrator
05-04-10, 23:43
I really couldn't be arsed looking through all these pages and moderating, everyone alright?! :D

way2fastforu
05-04-10, 23:43
I really couldn't be arsed looking through all these pages and moderating, everyone alright?! :D

we're all fine dude:D

raff
05-04-10, 23:47
Jesus this thread has gotten tense!!!!
You havint made a good into for yourself,i love boxy handas but you are braggin about how low and cool it is etc but no proof...people ask for pics you make excuses...followed by more bullshit excuses...get pics up and stop talkin about it....

Please stop sayin how fast your v-tec is when it is prob the same as all the other 77 million bandits drivin them in this country...this is a drift community website,not an arse draggin website,sort this shit out please!!!(im a nice guy really)

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-04-10, 23:52

Im not at all........... Im seriously stressed over this superg**p............ I want him banned........... Its clowns like this that brings sites down........

I call for we send him back to dtd.......... Where he belongs......!

dR Dan
06-04-10, 00:11
Im not at all........... Im seriously stressed over this superg**p............ I want him banned........... Its clowns like this that brings sites down........

I call for we send him back to dtd.......... Where he belongs......!

U on the rag lad???

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 00:26
Every day........... Yas should know me by now......:p

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 00:28
Fuck me i hate civics..... Im actually getting thick thinking bout them..........:mad:

Stevo
06-04-10, 00:36
Fuck me i hate civics..... Im actually getting thick thinking bout them..........:mad:

Why???

http://i39.tinypic.com/111594k.jpg

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 00:41
Thats even gayer than a normal civic cause its lhd..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chuck_g
06-04-10, 00:43
Civics ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOASjjpRnXk

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 00:46
Civics ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOASjjpRnXk

Fwd driftinf FTL..........

Stevo
06-04-10, 00:47
Thats even gayer than a normal civic cause its lhd..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bahahahahahahahahaha thats what i was expecting!!!

Dan Byrne
06-04-10, 13:14
love your sig, you CAN bate a honda!

niallsilvia
06-04-10, 14:01
love your sig, you CAN bate a honda!
Exactly what i was thinkin.... That lad must be just takin the piss.... Haha

eileen
06-04-10, 17:04
jesus i had a great time reading through this thread haha :D

honda's are like puberty; most annoying shit ever but it passes and then its all good! haha <--- saying is copyright by ME BTW! :p

na ill honestly say this i know a few sweet hondas, and i have nothing against them. my 1st was a civic and i luvd it. cant compare them to rwd because they were made for different things. each to their own too...

BUT.....

quite an idiotic idea to make a big fuss over a honda on a drift forum.... true that lol... entertaining thread none-the-less...

Jimmy
06-04-10, 19:15
Who do i see about getting the last 7 minutes of my life back?

Darragh?

Pete??

:(

joe-swift
06-04-10, 19:35
lads ye should really lay of this poor fella with all the really harsh comments....i have my honda over 2 years now and i love it to bits just like he does.She's never given me an ounce of trouble and watch how super low and dent free she is:D :D :D :D :D :D

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/georgieboy_01/tractor.jpg

Wolftown
06-04-10, 19:45
lads ye should really lay of this poor fella with all the really harsh comments....i have my honda over 2 years now and i love it to bits just like he does.She's never given me an ounce of trouble and watch how super low and dent free she is:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats probably the only honda id ever consider driving!!!! Slick yoke:cool:

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 19:45

Ha brillant.......Bout all honda are good at maling lawnmowers and genorators.........!

joe-swift
06-04-10, 19:49
Ha brillant.......Bout all honda are good at maling lawnmowers and genorators.........!

i agree......and because shes honda shel cut the grass way quicker than any other lawnmower when the v-tec kicks in:D :D :D

Stevo
06-04-10, 19:55
i agree......and because shes honda shel cut the grass way quicker than any other lawnmower when the v-tec kicks in:D :D :D

lovin this thread gud work lads :D:D

200sx
06-04-10, 20:56
Ha brillant.......Bout all honda are good at maling lawnmowers and genorators.........!i think your talking out off your hole there chief....quick get this man a nappy for his mouth hes talking shit.....hondas are more realiable then any nissan,and i have a nissan....just cause ya dont like them dont start makein up lies!!!

lsd32
06-04-10, 20:57
..hondas are more realiable then any nissan,and i have a nissan....just cause ya dont like them dont start makein up lies!!!

have to agree

Mick K
06-04-10, 21:05
Great thread for bringing out the muppets!

Dont own one,Dont particulary like them but at the end of the day if you have any knowledge of cars you'll know hondas are probably the most reliable performance daily anyone could have,I know more lads on here that have them as a daily cos they cant afford to run an s-body!

As for slaggin the chap,Ease off! He's a genuine lad looking to broaden his mind.
We all started somehwhere!

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 21:07
i think your talking out off your hole there chief....quick get this man a nappy for his mouth hes talking shit.....hondas are more realiable then any nissan,and i have a nissan....just cause ya dont like them dont start makein up lies!!!

Bahhhhhhh........ We'v got another honda lover in da house.......... I bet you own a peakie cap too..........Go on admit it..........!

Yes there are reliable i never said they weren't now did i........... There is a reason behind this.......... Hondas are n/a engines most of which are around the 200 bhp mark........... And tbh ya can do fuck all with them........... Nissans are turbo so theres obviosly a lot more that can go wrong wit the especially when most of them are tuned to the tits............

And wheres the bit that im lying.......... What ya gonna do tell your mammy on me............!

shaneS14
06-04-10, 21:07
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs367.snc3/23641_331485646896_567591896_3327100_5342511_n.jpg

my last honda:p

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 21:10
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs367.snc3/23641_331485646896_567591896_3327100_5342511_n.jpg

my last honda:p

Sad bastard............:p

shaneS14
06-04-10, 21:11
Sad bastard............:p

Fu*k you , lovely car to :p

drift student
06-04-10, 21:13
tag this thread as the "robbie vs honda" thread

drift student
06-04-10, 21:14
o wait i can do that..

kenny046
06-04-10, 21:22
tag this thread as the "robbie vs honda" thread

ha brilliant

thread was both painfull and entertaining to read all at the same time :p

200sx
06-04-10, 21:30
Bahhhhhhh........ We'v got another honda lover in da house.......... I bet you own a peakie cap too..........Go on admit it..........!

Yes there are reliable i never said they weren't now did i........... There is a reason behind this.......... Hondas are n/a engines most of which are around the 200 bhp mark........... And tbh ya can do fuck all with them........... Nissans are turbo so theres obviosly a lot more that can go wrong wit the especially when most of them are tuned to the tits............

And wheres the bit that im lying.......... What ya gonna do tell your mammy on me............!nope i dont like hondas sorry about that...your statement was ''thats about the only decent thing honda make''...now how would you define a car being not decent?poorly built,not realible,not good value for money?i dont think honda falls into any off that category...maybe you should read a dictionary and youse the correct termonoligy in futher thats a good boy..then people might understand what you mean.......!!oh and off course im not gonna tell my mammy,my mammy has not intreste in honda's either!

Mick K
06-04-10, 21:33
Little knowledge dangerous yadda yadda

eileen
06-04-10, 21:38
im gonna hit 2 birds with 1 stone with this pic haha

my 1st car :D she swollowed 15k so she did ha ha. reliable tho!
http://i4.bebo.com/045a/11/large/2008/04/17/13/6401467397a7474681500l.jpg

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 21:45
nope i dont like hondas sorry about that...your statement was ''thats about the only decent thing honda make''...now how would you define a car being not decent?poorly built,not realible,not good value for money?i dont think honda falls into any off that category...maybe you should read a dictionary and youse the correct termonoligy in futher thats a good boy..then people might understand what you mean.......!!oh and off course im not gonna tell my mammy,my mammy has not intreste in honda's either!

Listen up here sunshine....... First of all how about you try taking that dildo out from up your ass and stop being so uptight.............. I can't fucking stand hondas and iv never really given a second tought about them............Im not into them atall atall............ Its 90% of them little boy racer's who drive them and they give car entusits like me and a lot of lads on here a bad name.............

Iv no intrest in them lad so get down off you high horse son and don't be worring about me.............!:rolleyes:

Dan Byrne
06-04-10, 21:46
First had a MIVEC colt, i know i know leave me alone. Next was a 1990 integra with a type R donkey, then an r32 gtst then an evo v and only now have i found something that is good to me, my 1994 pajero! great bloody jeep! oh and also have the oul s15 that is hiding in the back of my workshop begging to be abused. must check its still there or my entry fee was a waste of money!:p

shaneS14
06-04-10, 21:46
http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/high_horse.jpg

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 21:48
http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/high_horse.jpg

Fucking brillant.......... Top top marks............

Nearly fell off the seat laughing at that............!

200sx
06-04-10, 21:50
Listen up here sunshine....... First of all how about you try taking that dildo out from up your ass and stop being so uptight.............. I can't fucking stand hondas and iv never really given a second tought about them............Im not into them atall atall............ Its 90% of them little boy racer's who drive them and they give car entusits like me and a lot of lads on here a bad name.............

Iv no intrest in them lad so get down off you high horse son and don't be worring about me.............!:rolleyes:first off all the dildo is staying,secondly im am not up tight just sympley commitenting on a post you made,there is no need 2 cry about it,what ya gonna do tell you mammy?and thirdly i think your the one who needs 2 come down off your high horse you abuseive little man...its been a pleasure!

shaneS14
06-04-10, 21:50
Fucking brillant.......... Top top marks............

Nearly fell off the seat laughing at that............!

its a very high horse lol:eek::eek::D:D

200sx
06-04-10, 21:51
http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/high_horse.jpgvery good i must admit:p

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 21:56
first off all the dildo is staying,secondly im am not up tight just sympley commitenting on a post you made,there is no need 2 cry about it,what ya gonna do tell you mammy?and thirdly i think your the one who needs 2 come down off your high horse you abuseive little man...its been a pleasure!

Well im sorry for being abusive truely am.......... I do get carried away a bit.......... No hard feelings man........... Big hug..........:p

This is why i love drift ireland..............:D

200sx
06-04-10, 22:00
Well im sorry for being abusive truely am.......... I do get carried away a bit.......... No hard feelings man........... Big hug..........:p

This is why i love drift ireland..............:Dnoting like a bit off socible banter,,apoligie accepted :)..thanks for the hug!!

Mick K
06-04-10, 22:01
Gays!!!1:D

Now lock thread

niallsilvia
06-04-10, 22:02
burchellcivic hasnt spoken in a while.

200sx
06-04-10, 22:05
Gays!!!1:D

Now lock threadid still pull the tits out off the one in your aviatar..im by i wreckon:p

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 22:06
burchellcivic hasnt spoken in a while.

I think hes afraid to at this stage..........!

niallsilvia
06-04-10, 22:18
or out blowin every car of the road:p

PeterT
06-04-10, 22:56
or out blowin every car of the road:p

or topping her up with oil:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 22:59
or topping her up with oil:D

Or going to buy a new peakie cap and a bigger sunstripe..........:D

B.Egan
06-04-10, 23:04
Christ I actually just went through all that :(

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-04-10, 23:06
Christ I actually just went through all that :(

Good read eh......!

burchellcivic
10-04-10, 23:32
yes a fantastic read i have to agree.. i cant believe i have brought so much banter onto a site that wanted me banned purely for the car i drive. thank you loads to the welcomes i did get and to all those that have done nothin but bitch...fuck you alll hahaha what thread ont his whole site has gotten as much attention as this one... hahaha i love it.. sorry i havent been on. i have been up ion dublin checkin on my car. its goin smoothely but i didnt get a chance to take pics but as soon as i do i will get pics up... keep an eye out you beautiful people because when you see the torrino pearl red blur you will know that burchellcivic just pissed oil all over you purely coz you couldnt keep up with the vtec .... hahaha i love all this...

in fairness i have had a few drinks and the amount of people saying to me why do you bother with the amount of shit. but all i have done is defend myself. so rock on dudes and ill be looking forward to your replies.. lets keep it going.

honda for the FUCKING WIN hahahahahah

burchellcivic
10-04-10, 23:39
sorry for posting twice but i just have to say that yes excuses they are about having pics of the car finished... so the second i lay my eyes on the car when its finished i will have pics up here... just got an old style rsm off one of the lads here.. so thanks a bunch bud.. will fit nicely in my ef...

peace out
your friendly neighbourhood exbanman

Robbie Daly Ps13
10-04-10, 23:40
yes a fantastic read i have to agree.. i cant believe i have brought so much banter onto a site that wanted me banned purely for the car i drive. thank you loads to the welcomes i did get and to all those that have done nothin but bitch...fuck you alll hahaha what thread ont his whole site has gotten as much attention as this one... hahaha i love it.. sorry i havent been on. i have been up ion dublin checkin on my car. its goin smoothely but i didnt get a chance to take pics but as soon as i do i will get pics up... keep an eye out you beautiful people because when you see the torrino pearl red blur you will know that burchellcivic just pissed oil all over you purely coz you couldnt keep up with the vtec .... hahaha i love all this...

in fairness i have had a few drinks and the amount of people saying to me why do you bother with the amount of shit. but all i have done is defend myself. so rock on dudes and ill be looking forward to your replies.. lets keep it going.

honda for the FUCKING WIN hahahahahah

Get a life you little gimp........!

gem-s13
10-04-10, 23:48
Get a life you little gimp........!

propper gimp i love his sig bah haa!!!!!!!!:D:D

on another note ill race u in ur oil burner n my car that is built to go sideways and still piss on you!!

m-sykes
10-04-10, 23:49
what is wrong with this lad hahaha i doubt his civic is even vtec

Robbie Daly Ps13
10-04-10, 23:54
Somebody ban this fool........ Quick.........!

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/banstick.jpg

joe-swift
11-04-10, 00:10
i must say i hate clowns like you...your shitty shitty civic isint worth more than 200 quid and u mouth on about pissin oil on other cars..why dont you get a life and just leave.you said yourself you are on the dole.how ever can you afford a proper car when you cant fix a dent on your own shitbox.some mothers do have them.good job man.you're a winner.

m-sykes
11-04-10, 00:10
Somebody ban this fool........ Quick.........!

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/banstick.jpg

thats prob a pic of you lad:D after a good nite of the beer garding the house:)

burchellcivic
12-04-10, 09:57
it boggles me that so many people are looking to ban me, when i havent broken any forum rules. therefore bite me butt lickers hahahhaa... im actually pretty proud that i have gotten this kind of response from such an educated group of modified car enthusiasts....

lets keep it going... it gives me something to do while enjoying my ps3 as a laze around all day hahaha ...

thats actually a savage pic and im stealing it hahah

peace out and safe driving wiggers...

oh and gem-s13, name the time and place brother....:) keep in mind i havent got it back yet ..

Fredericks Balls
12-04-10, 10:26
Wow is this STILL going :confused:

Administrator
12-04-10, 12:52
Wow is this STILL going :confused:

Fuck knows. But it's done now