PDA

View Full Version : R32 GTS4 (baby gtr) UBER RARE

200sx
01-04-10, 20:45
I got in an R32 gts4 there tonight...onyl colleted it shortly ago so it was dark so i will have a good look around it tomorro and i will no the full spec ect on it....i was ment 2 get this car in a long time ago but the deal fell through..got traded in there tonight anyway on another dea but its standing me a bit more so the price is gone up..i will advertise it and if it doesnt sell in a week i will break it..

model-R32 gts4

colour-white

spec

tein coilovers in the front

18 ultra light wheels,black spoke with a polished dish

remaped ecu

exhaust{make unkown till tomorro}

brand new head light{other ones were robbed :o}

brand new exedy paddel clutch(fitted before the car was parked up}

nismo gear knob

greedy turbo timer

also the wheels on the front off the car in the pictures,there is 2 more off them for the back there just not in the pictures!!
...to the best off my knoweldge these gts4 use the exact same drive train as the R32 gtr,box,diffs,shafts,breaks ect.....all off the mechaincs is GTR except for the engine....car is white with a metalic grey spoiler and bonnet and bottom lip on the bumper....

bad points....front bumper is broke on the passenger side.....needs disk for the front{some cunt robbed them:o}.....full pump needs 2 be fitted{i have this there and it wil be fitted tomorro}clutch pedal is 2 the floor,{slave cylinder}...besides that it doesnt really need anything....

needsa small few pound spent on it,would make a cool drag project or whatever you want 2 do with it really....

car is nice a nd clean,was only repainted around 15 months ago!!

pictures 2 come tommorrow
price 3000

Driftma
01-04-10, 21:08
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=4379

is this not the same car and E1000 cheaper????????:cool:

200sx
01-04-10, 21:16
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=4379

is this not the same car and E1000 cheaper????????:cool:off course it is..and if you bothered 2 read my post i said i was ment 2 get that car on a deal before when i had it advertised original and thats what it was standing me...i had it traded in on another car and a different deal tonight and the price now its what its standing me...im not gonna advertise it for a loss....if it sells it sells,if it doesnt i couldnt give a fuck!!