PDA

View Full Version : Deadication

Robbie Daly Ps13
27-03-10, 21:18
Fucking sitting in on drift ireland once again of a saturday night........... Haven't drank in over 2 month's all because every last penny is being pumped into the car to get it ready for the 1st round of PD.........

Im convinced im addicted to spending money on it....... Im never happy and stll have a long way to go before i will be..........

Where will it end its an a pure addiction and don't get me wrong i absoloutly love it and the sport but im sick to the teeth of being broke and having no social life because of it...........

Any one else on the same boat!

geordier1
27-03-10, 21:20
Fucking sitting in on drift ireland once again of a saturday night........... Haven't drank in over 2 month's all because every last penny is being pumped into the car to get it ready for the 1st round of PD.........

Im convinced im addicted to spending money on it....... Im never happy and stll have a long way to go before i will be..........

Where will it end its an a pure addiction and don't get me wrong i absoloutly love it and the sport but im sick to the teeth of being broke and having no social life because of it...........

yeh lad i no how you feel and i think most of the lads on here probably do to...the things we do for cars!!!!

Dotzs14a
27-03-10, 21:24
Ye i have fuck all money as it is with no job but still manage to spend most of it on my car ha:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
27-03-10, 21:29
My life evolves around smoke......... Either into my lungs or out the back of my car............

Iv offically turned into a full time sad basterd....... But then again when im flat out sideways im the happiest man on the planet so i can't really complain..........!

meego1
27-03-10, 21:32
yup another saturday nte in, but we ll make up for it saturday nte in fermoy... come wht may, roberto lol:D

Livewire 78
27-03-10, 21:39
im gone mad spendin even more money on bangers lately! i need to get out of it ta fuck!lol

or get a job ha

Robbie Daly Ps13
27-03-10, 21:51
yup another saturday nte in, but we ll make up for it saturday nte in fermoy... come wht may, roberto lol:D

We fucking sure will no doubt about that.............

Jesus you spending all your money on bangors it kinda makes me feel good............... Thanks lad.........:D

Livewire 78
27-03-10, 21:53
prob just as much if not more than what darraghs spending on the 180!
am sure that will make you feel a million times better! :D

Flat Eric
27-03-10, 21:57
Get used to it.

Working mad hours during the week, staying in at the weekend and being broke after spending it all on a car you can't even drive on the road is standard issue with this game !

Im on 5 years of it now and still no sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

Chuck_g
27-03-10, 22:08
Im in on a Saturday night but im guilty of buying drink.......hello 12 cans of Bavaria for 12.59..........Recession FTW!! Ivenothing done to the car, the manifold is gay and does nothing but laugh at me.

serious tom
27-03-10, 22:41
did you not get a new mani?

i suppose i have all this to look forward too. and possibly launching ever last penny into it at 17 isnt the most economic idea ever.

Greg
27-03-10, 22:54
I'm in because I have my little fella, and wouldn't be out anyways because I spent money on the car this week. Cars suck, but we love 'em.

Chuck_g
27-03-10, 22:56
Cars suck, but we love 'em.

Just like women.................:rolleyes:

Livewire 78
27-03-10, 22:59
did i read this on here?

anything with tits or wheels is trouble..

or something to that affect anyway

gem-s13
27-03-10, 23:30
im realy sick to death of cars drift car needs to be mapped, need to get spare wheels and tyres for fermoy!! and iv spent all my money on that feckin skyline!!! dam this session!! but still love cars cant wait for round 1!

Derk
27-03-10, 23:31
did i read this on here?

anything with tits or wheels is trouble..

or something to that affect anyway

Yeah, so a chick in a wheelchair is DOUBLE trouble! :D:D

Back on topic tho, look at it this way Rob, your spendin all your spare cash on your car coz its a hobby/passion. Something you love doin. At least you'll have something to show for it at the end of it all, not just a river of piss flowing down the main street at 3am and a bastard of a hangover in the mornin!
Dedication is right lad, you'll be glad you did it in the end :D

LauraD
27-03-10, 23:39
im only in on this saturday nite coz i am sick in bed , but most my money goes on the car , when im finished one thing i find something else to get haha .
next weekend ill be in heaven coz ill have few k to go car shoppin with :):):)

jap scrap
28-03-10, 11:20

Its called the BUG lad and you have caught it just like everyone else it does not end but after a few years you get used of it and cope with your money a bit better. I know your pain :o dont get to down because when ya do every fucking thing starts to go wrong

podge
28-03-10, 14:37
i used to be like u mow i dont care as much about the cars and just go drinking as u need a sociallife away from cars as well

paddy 180
28-03-10, 14:43

100% the same, and i mightnt even have my car ready for fermoy..which makes it twice as depressing:(

Robbie Daly Ps13
28-03-10, 14:55
i used to be like u mow i dont care as much about the cars and just go drinking as u need a sociallife away from cars as well

Jesus I definitly don't think like that any way iv been like this a good while now and om not getting out of it i lve it waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much...........

And yas are right lad it is our passion and we do love it and i wouldn't change it for the world.......... Not a chance........

Plus its sunday and i feel way way better and the focus goggles are back on............ Roll on formoy...........!

Drift_sil80
29-03-10, 00:20
its even hard while at school ive no money work on sats for 50euro spend every evening at da car and listing to da parents nagging about school but it bring more of a buzz out of it.. then when i thought i was all ready for round 1 in fermoy it just started running lean so now have to fork out another 800 for a ecu and mapping it
But i still love it :D

Stevo
29-03-10, 00:26
its even hard while at school ive no money work on sats for 50euro spend every evening at da car and listing to da parents nagging about school but it bring more of a buzz out of it.. then when i thought i was all ready for round 1 in fermoy it just started running lean so now have to fork out another 800 for a ecu and mapping it

Nistune ecu and map by stiv for €450 ;)

Drift_sil80
29-03-10, 00:38
Nistune ecu and map by stiv for €450 ;)

would that be able to run the 550cc sard injectors s14 turbo and z32 afm??

skinny d
29-03-10, 03:18

Still in school ?! Fair fucks to you man , I'm in my last year myself and I'm still saving to get started :eek: :D

Still though , I don't go blowing it all on drink ...... MUCH prefer the buzz you get off even just going to events and grassroots stuff etc etc :o:)

Stevo
29-03-10, 10:13
would that be able to run the 550cc sard injectors s14 turbo and z32 afm??

yup it will run whatever you want!!

PeterT
29-03-10, 10:44
I couldnt spend all my money and time on a drift car at all at all. Duno how people do it!

EvojeepGal
29-03-10, 17:08
I couldnt spend all my money and time on a drift car at all at all. Duno how people do it!

Its a drug, i think we should start a councillingg session for us all

retro head
29-03-10, 18:27

holy fuk still in school and driftin in pd surely thats not possible???? and in the middle of a recession, your doin this all on 50 quid a week?
fair dues to ye i must be doin something very wrong!:)

Robbie Daly Ps13
29-03-10, 20:08
Its a drug, i think we should start a councillingg session for us all

Drugs are for mugs,mugs are for coffee and coffee keepps ya up all night.................

I think D.I should start up counciling sessions.............!

way2fastforu
29-03-10, 20:11
haha i spend nearly every penny i have on my yoke an rarely go out...i need some counciling but id prefer have a nice slider than a full blader

Drift_sil80
29-03-10, 21:50
holy fuk still in school and driftin in pd surely thats not possible???? and in the middle of a recession, your doin this all on 50 quid a week?
fair dues to ye i must be doin something very wrong!:)

haha well we do hav 52 weeks in a year and thats 2600 and summer holidays and midterms its easy out :p
the only reason i didnt drift much last year was because i blew up my engine and couldnt afford a new one but i thought i had it all sorted until last week it started to run lean :confused:
soo the next purchase is a power fc and a remap :D and boost at 0.8 and hope to god she wont blow up :)

PeterT
29-03-10, 23:24
well i spent feck all on the car and drifting in general, yet ive just been out for a good oul slide session with gem in his 32! aaaaaand im looking forward to my next drinkin session at the end of the week. haha. win all round!

alan180sx
29-03-10, 23:27
car costs me a fortune am usually broke but fuck id always allow for a nite r two out every month, stil end up wakin up gutted after spendin so much on drink but the car c so much money. it off the road since xmas an i jus keep sinkin euro after euro into it, but fuck it worth it

meego1
29-03-10, 23:37
Drugs are for mugs,mugs are for coffee and coffee keepps ya up all night.................

I think D.I should start up counciling sessions.............!

first step is admitting u have a problem, so they say..... hello im a driftaholic:D

sr20180sx
30-03-10, 02:53
the worse thing is having a 7 or 8k driftcar parked up most of da year and da aul lad givin out cuz im storing it in da new cattle shed wont be getting cattle for a wile:p

way2fastforu
30-03-10, 09:05
the worse thing is having a 7 or 8k driftcar parked up most of da year and da aul lad givin out cuz im storing it in da new cattle shed wont be getting cattle for a wile:p

feck the cattle leave them in a field the shed was built for the car:D

Baz_180
30-03-10, 11:45
I feel yer pain! every penny I've had since I was 17 has gone into what ever car I had. Now that I've a 180 its gotn worst! When I hear people talking about sums of money it registers in my head as different parts I could buy for my car! Have to say that college is suffering since my 180 arrived, difficult to study when ya know ya can be out giving it some sideways action! :D

stack-180sx
30-03-10, 18:00
long story short sold a road car s14a to buy my 180sx drift car because it would be cheaper dan the s14a was costing me wich was €10'000 to date the 180sx is sanding me about €18'000 and if i really tough about it's prod cost me more but sure if i didn't have it i'd prod go mad so i really dont give a shit that i cant afford to do anything else:D

tomsheen
30-03-10, 18:26
every penny i get goes into my shit box just so i can go sliding for the nyt which i can only afford once every couple of weeks and people tell me im retarded for spending all my money on it but i dont care its better than any drugs or drink!