PDA

View Full Version : Modified Motors Cork

Administrator
08-07-09, 17:21
FINAL COUNTDOWN TO MODIFIED MOTORS LIVE CORK

Modified Motors Live Cork is just around the corner and things are starting to fill up quickly. All of Ireland's leading Websites and Owners club's have secured their places at the show along with some new clubstands that will be displaying for the first time. Car entries are well over 100 at the moment with more coming in everyday.

Hot news just off the press is that show goers will be able to play the new Need For Speed Shift game from EA at the show. Test yourself against friends and the clock on the day to see who can get the best times in the “Need For Speed Challenge”. This will be the first time gamers will get a chance to play the game in Ireland.

If that was not enough action for you the Prodrift Series has promised to bring its best drivers to Cork including some local heroes. The purpose built Live Action Arena will see the best drift action show ahead of Prodrift returning to Cork for its season finale in September. The Opposite Lock Live Action Display Team will be returning to Modified Motors Live after a hugely successful tour of the Uk and Ireland exciting fans at every stop. We have been told to expect the best performance to date for the people of Cork. Mix all this up with some of the hottest ladies performing during our Live Shows to keep you amused.

Entries are also hotting up for our car competitions. From “Best of Show' to “Best Club Stand” there are plenty of opportunities to drive away with the silverware. Expect to see some of the best cars from around the country battle for the trophies.

For your chance to win tickets to Modified Motors Live Cork make sure you check out The Red Rooster Breakfast Show on Cork's Red Fm from 6.45am Monday 13th to be in with a chance.

Don't forget that Cork Marts, Rathcormac is accessible from the new M8 Motorway which makes it only 20 minutes from Cork City, 1hr 15mins from Limerick, 1hr 30mins from Waterford, 2hrs 15 mins from Dublin and 4hrs from Belfast.

We look forward to seeing you all at Modified Motors Live Cork.

Discount tickets are still available from Ticketmaster.ie or buy on the day at the gate.

Romo
08-07-09, 17:53
meh... best cars are always in the carpark at these things... still think we should get a stand at one of these with a couple of battered up drifty cars -really wreck all the ''show car'' (I've spent 20 grand on my 1L Corsa) peoples heads :D

Administrator
08-07-09, 18:08
meh... best cars are always in the carpark at these things... still think we should get a stand at one of these with a couple of battered up drifty cars -really wreck all the ''show car'' (I've spent 20 grand on my 1L Corsa) peoples heads :D

Aye. Have thought about doing it but realised I couldn't be arsed :D

Romo
08-07-09, 18:24
hah yeah efforts a bitch...

back on topic - theres loads of shiny cars that poeple have spent loads of money on but never drive in Cork along with a few half naked skanks and people driving in circles for long periods of time...

Administrator
08-07-09, 18:25
back on topic - theres loads of shiny cars that poeple have spent loads of money on but never drive in Cork along with a few half naked skanks and people driving in circles for long periods of time...

:eek: I'm there!!!!!!

conorosr20
08-07-09, 18:26
Me too! Stonesthrow from my gaff!

bart
08-07-09, 18:31
when is this???? might go for a look..
used to be in opposite lock display team;):D:cool:

jaycono
11-07-09, 09:23
ill be there :) Drunkage

eric25
11-07-09, 16:44
ill be their not far from my place:)

pt_y2k
11-07-09, 17:26
herselfs car is entered in this so im nominated to clean it that weekend...ahhh!!!

Bryan_H
12-07-09, 16:35
Il be there drunk :D

nixon001
12-07-09, 23:07
think il be der, floatin around d prodrift stand if d kettle is on!!

missfemale
13-07-09, 01:02
ill be there sober.....unlike bryan an jay tut tut

joey
13-07-09, 02:54
my car is in it but i wont be there cause ill be somewhere else drunk :)

ste
13-07-09, 07:53
ill be there too as always

jaycono
16-07-09, 18:03
bryan i booked the hotel yesterday...

ste did you book it... it was you that i was talking wannit...

only 16 rooms left in jurys :):P:)

Dunnedriftin
16-07-09, 18:05
bryan i booked the hotel yesterday...

ste did you book it... it was you that i was talking wannit...

only 16 rooms left in jurys :):P:)

id say everybody should just cram into jays room, and fuk him on da floor with aido :D :p

James Deane RX7
16-07-09, 18:10
Ill be there doing the prodrift demo and possibly very very sick:D

Dunnedriftin
16-07-09, 18:14
Ill be there doing the prodrift demo and possibly very very sick:D

i wouldnt say getting sick in the car is too nice... :p

wont be down but since ur on the demo id say it will be a gud 1!!

jaycono
16-07-09, 18:17
i wouldnt say getting sick in the car is too nice... :p

wont be down but since ur on the demo id say it will be a gud 1!!

some one get this boy a cloth haha lick arse :eek:

yea james, elanine was tellin us your some man for a session... thats what i like too see

danmoorhead
16-07-09, 21:41
lookin like ill be headin dwn meself!!!:D session!!!!:D

Tekno Twinky
16-07-09, 22:46
Im with RO on this 1 hah the 86 would be a prime candidate ! :o