PDA

View Full Version : s 14 drift project

markos
10-03-10, 00:52
Hoping to my road s14 into a drift car, I have been gathering bits over the last few months and intend on making a start on it next week, she’s a green 95 14 that I bought 3 years ago, put a few engines and box’s in it but other than that served me well.

Well hers what it had all along, coilovers with adjustable top mounts, front mount, hks gt ss turbo and hks actuator, braided turbo houses, down pipe, de cat, 4 branch, fuel pump and regulator, 2 way diff with unknown ratio, nismo engine mounts, paddle clutch.

And some bits I’ve been gathering; drift work bottom arms front and back, apex 4 arm kit, front and rear strut bar, locking collars for rear sub frame, solid diff mounts, hydraulic hand brake, oil pressure gauge, boost gauge, coolant temperature gauge, drift work rocker stoppers and magnetic sump plug, braided brake and clutch lines,

I’m in the process of buying an omex600 ecu complete with loom for sr crank pulley and pick up sensor, map sensor the lot, also have 550 cc injectors on the way next week, when the cash builds up or I come across em handy i’ll have to buy a seat, front coilovers (one in it is burst), also going to fit a 1.2mm steal head gasket. I’m must also cage it, remove sound deadinig and suff to.

I’ll get pictures up as i go when i start next week, also will prob be wreacking a few heads on here with numerous Q’s i’ll have along the way.

this is a pic of it befor she drove into the shed, dirty and bad camera so take no notice

danmoorhead
10-03-10, 11:46
gud choise on the omex lad!! der a super ecu!!:D

markos
10-03-10, 21:45
i hope so, picking it up friday, no more oxygen sensors or airflow meters:D:D
just ordered 550cc nismo injectors today so happy out

markos
29-03-10, 02:24
this project has died, i baught the sil80 adverticed hear on this site, so will be buildin this as drift car instead, will be sellin 14 as road car in a few months wen i put it togeather an nct it,

http://driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=6169