PDA

View Full Version : Charity Texas Hold em in Conjunction with Charity drive(Crumlin childrens hospital)

Scamper
02-07-09, 18:43
Charity Texas Hold em in Conjunction with Charity drive(Crumlin childrens hospital)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in aid of Our Ladys Childrens Hospital Crumlin

This is in conjunction with this event
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=473

This is Goin to be on Friday 31st july 2009, in The Hibernian, Main st, Nenagh, Co Tipp

Rite lads this is the deal, in my search for sponsors for our charity drive, i said i would approach the poker club i play in weekly which is academy poker, now he couldnt afford to make a big donation, so we came up with an idea.
We are gonna have a charity game of texas hold-em, and the money raised from this for the charity , will be donated to the charity drive we are doing in august under the name Academy Poker! And that will be there sponsorship! Get it!

Rite it will be 20 euro per ticket, tickets will be bought before the nite!
And on the nite there will be 10 euro buybacks fo a limited time, an then the whole fund will be split for the prizes on the nite, and the charity donation from academy poker!

Ill ask aswell lads,Please try and travel for this, we can sort out B&B on the nite if needed, and if ye are comin to this could ye drag as many friends and people who play as possible as it is for a brilliant cause, and the more players, the bigger the prise fund, and the bigger the donation to crumlin!

If ye wanna but tickets pm me and we ill sort it!

Thanks lads
Scamper

Throw down your name and the amount you think you can get not on the site!

1.Scamper + 5
2.Academy poker Regulars

Scamper
04-07-09, 12:03
Bump it up

Scamper
08-07-09, 16:39
Bump it up

Scamper
29-07-09, 19:18
This is on this fri, 20 euro in lads, good prizes for the winners, please come if ye can

Scamper
30-07-09, 20:36
bump it up this is tomorrow nite

Scamper
01-08-09, 12:38
We raised €440 euro last nite to add to our fund for the charity drive

jaycono
01-08-09, 16:21
fair play lad good work its coming along nicely