PDA

View Full Version : ebisu from the air!

PeterT
17-02-10, 00:34
just stumbled across this. i was reading in banzai written by there man over in JPN, something like 5 of the tracks are open 7 days a week and are free for drift practice! fuck our lives!

http://86fighters.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ebisu20circuit20map.jpg

Fredericks Balls
17-02-10, 00:40
Do you not read Powervehicles' blog man??

The Jammy gits are now located at Ebisu!!

http://www.powervehicles.com/driftlife/

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 00:42
Yeah fuck our irish lives lets ship off on the LETSMOVETOJAPN ship...

Its also a ZOO ! haha check out driftlife.com

Simon
17-02-10, 00:43
oh my that is quite epic!

200sx
17-02-10, 00:45
if ya won the lotto..wouldnt ya build a house up on the hill and fill the garage with drift sluts..and go smokeing all day every day..and the ocasionaly weekend away 2 caribean and you would be a happy man...rentabitch.com then when ever you got lonely!!or in some peoples cases rentabloke.com..whatever your into yourself:p

B.Egan
17-02-10, 01:14
Kumakubo (of team orange fame) owns the ebisu tracks. AFAIK his family own all the hills/mountains around it and he then built the tracks. Now thats the life!!!

subzero
17-02-10, 01:47
was lucky enough to go to that track in jan .... for the equivilant of 30 yoyos you can drift 4 of the tracks all day long in your own car .

we rented a car (purple sil80) and were allowed on 4 courses . its fair cold up there tho ....

yup it is owned by kumakuba, fair funny driving around it and passing cages with tigers and shit in em ( yes the place really is half drift heaven / half zoo )

BoyRacer_X
17-02-10, 03:47
was lucky enough to go to that track in jan .... for the equivilant of 30 yoyos you can drift 4 of the tracks all day long in your own car .

we rented a car (purple sil80) and were allowed on 4 courses . its fair cold up there tho ....

yup it is owned by kumakuba, fair funny driving around it and passing cages with tigers and shit in em ( yes the place really is half drift heaven / half zoo )

Is the track far from Tokyo?? would love to head up there since im heading there on monday!!:p

bart
17-02-10, 07:43
Is the track far from Tokyo?? would love to head up there since im heading there on monday!!:p

no get a local taxi to it.. ya'l be graaaaaaaaaaaand:D:p

subzero
17-02-10, 14:46

@ bart : ha ha ha ha .... taxi prob be 500 euro .

its 2 and half hours .... by train , youll need a bullet train and a local train for another half an hour. if your hiring a car from powervehicals theyll collect you at the station more than likely , andy and emily are dead on.

BoyRacer_X
17-02-10, 15:13
@ bart : ha ha ha ha .... taxi prob be 500 euro .

its 2 and half hours .... by train , youll need a bullet train and a local train for another half an hour. if your hiring a car from powervehicals theyll collect you at the station more than likely , andy and emily are dead on.

is it expensive to rent a car from them?? :D

maher180sx
17-02-10, 15:32
Wat i wudnt giv 4 a holday dere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(

s14sideways
17-02-10, 16:47
i love to be there,:(

subzero
17-02-10, 17:46
is it expensive to rent a car from them?? :D

we rented a car between the two of us .... ended up costing 330-340 each , and that incl full tank of petrol and 4 tires . we were out on track from 9 till round 4.30 till i blew a tire off the car :D .well well worth it.

andy and emily are totally cool and give loads of encouragement to drive harder and faster.

you will need a big enough deposit (1000 per car), youd want to write-off a car to not get it back like.

docco86
17-02-10, 19:12
fuck my life .com! why is ireland so shit for tracks!

BrevGTV
17-02-10, 19:43
Wil there ever be anythin like this in ireland!!!! ha fat chance!!!!