PDA

View Full Version : Keep Drifting Fun

Simon
16-02-10, 17:53
just came across this, tis pretty good!

http://vimeo.com/9477022

meego1
16-02-10, 18:49
these two lads make the best drift vids full stop:)

Simon
16-02-10, 22:48

dont think its the best ive seen but very good!!

Tekno Twinky
16-02-10, 23:18

best quality drift vids, as in "HOLY SHIT THOSE GUYS CAN FILM AND EDIT"

There filming and editing as truely amazing i dont have to say, it speaks for itself..

however the content sucks bollocks completly and has this thread is more at home on an ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND MOTION PICTURE forum than any drift website... and the heading is interesting to say the least... maybe i just lack its understanding:confused::o

So as not to be attacked i have to say somthing.. The words above are for discussion purposes of the content of this thread and not a dig at any poster or thread producer:) (I am so useing this as my sig now!):D

PeterT
16-02-10, 23:24
best quality drift vids, as in "HOLY SHIT THOSE GUYS CAN FILM AND EDIT"

There filming and editing as truely amazing i dont have to say, it speaks for itself..

however the content sucks bollocks completly and has this thread is more at home on an ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND MOTION PICTURE forum than any drift website... and the heading is interesting to say the least... maybe i just lack its understanding:confused::o

So as not to be attacked i have to say somthing.. The words above are for discussion purposes of the content of this thread and not a dig at any poster or thread producer:) (I am so useing this as my sig now!):D

you been reading too many of minihux's posts:D

look at the name of the vid and the title of this thread will make sense!

and have too much time haha, get a job!!

i liked the video and the content lots? like, if i was to show an outsider what drifting is, i think its good, shows the fun, speed, smoke etc etc!

Frankae86
16-02-10, 23:30

i liked the video and the content lots? like, if i was to show an outsider what drifting is, i think its good, shows the fun, speed, smoke etc etc!

Off topic
Ive given up explaining drifting to people, people come into the garage and go "thats a nice rally car your building" so after months of trying explain drifting i just say " ya, its ok" :)

Tekno Twinky
16-02-10, 23:38

who's minihux?? i have a job ! YAY!:)

Yaeh i meant as in the title of the actual film not what the good simon used as his thread heading,his part makes sense as its the heading of content in his thread anyway..

Realy?? ok the bimmer is amazing! Andy Sapps??? its cool. 1 or 2 ghetto spec s13's?also cool.. everything else? - AMAZING filmography(wrd evn??) and also cool... but not mearly as drift cool as a dodgey as hell camera phone vid of missiles on ebisu or whatever..even street vids etc...

I dont think it deserves a thread of its own so i supose thats why im whineing.. for the cause realy! the cause :D

meego1
16-02-10, 23:51
typical old schooler,narrowminded and blinkervisioned for life..............:D

Simon
17-02-10, 00:18
I dont think it deserves a thread of its own so i supose thats why im whineing.. for the cause realy! the cause :D

how do you justify that!! its a drifting forum? its got drifting in it!! its well produced,filmed and edited!! in my eyes entertaining!

becasue you dont like the content you fell its not worth a thread! :rolleyes

im going to admit id much prefare to watch these kinda videos then them hardcore jap videos with shit music that makes ya turn it off even if the driving is top notch! now thats my opinion but id never say that its not worth a thread because of that..

love simon! ba ha

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 00:30
how do you justify that!! its a drifting forum? its got drifting in it!! its well produced,filmed and edited!! in my eyes entertaining!

becasue you dont like the content you fell its not worth a thread! :rolleyes

im going to admit id much prefare to watch these kinda videos then them hardcore jap videos with shit music that makes ya turn it off even if the driving is top notch! now thats my opinion but id never say that its not worth a thread because of that..

love simon! ba ha

HUH! rollyeyes???:(:(:( SIMOOOOONNNNNNNNehh..

Oh Simon you could cut glass with those nipples right now:p

Yea i realy dont.Like the camera lark is amazing! so amazing actualy, it becomes the main feature of the video rather than the drifting if you understand?

Its so typical american the BIG U.S of A blow shit out of proportion then dress it up with finikys, diamonds and spray it with some "FRESH" ocean breeze scent an after all that sit back and ponder at your work whilst listening to the illest rillest freshizle d O double jizzle beat track

crazy? i'd say it an Aesthetic judgemeant;)

Simon
17-02-10, 00:37
HUH! rollyeyes???:(:(:( SIMOOOOONNNNNNNNehh..

Oh Simon you could cut glass with those nipples right now:p

Yea i realy dont.Like the camera lark is amazing! so amazing actualy, it becomes the main feature of the video rather than the drifting if you understand?

Its so typical american the BIG U.S of A blow shit out of proportion then dress it up with finikys, diamonds and spray it with some "FRESH" ocean breeze scent an after all that sit back and ponder at your work whilst listening to the illest rillest freshizle d O double jizzle beat track

crazy? i'd say it an Aesthetic judgemeant;)

Aesthetic judgement on mine or your behalf????

ah i dunno i just think this is way more appealing to watch in my opinion and the content is good its just not crazy JDM of the rails on the end of the rack shit with craaazy lock, but it looks like they want to KEEP DRIFTING FUN!

haha

Tekno-Twinky
17-02-10, 00:58
wrong log in

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 00:59
Aesthetic judgement on mine or your behalf????

ah i dunno i just think this is way more appealing to watch in my opinion and the content is good its just not crazy JDM of the rails on the end of the rack shit with craaazy lock, but it looks like they want to KEEP DRIFTING FUN!

haha

well i meant my behalf refering to my description of the usa take on things at the end of the last comment i made...

Yeah i know the video thats sticking in your head alright but that video isnt on my top of the list neither...

Ok well i heres my favourite ever video in my eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpnPKqNcU8

Simon
17-02-10, 01:04
well i meant my behalf refering to my description of the usa take on things at the end of the last comment i made...

Yeah i know the video thats sticking in your head alright but that video isnt on my top of the list neither...

Ok well i heres my favourite ever video in my eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpnPKqNcU8

wait before i watch that, i NEVER said this was my favorite video!!!

EDIT, yes ive seen that video before the driving is pure awsum!!!

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 01:25
wait before i watch that, i NEVER said this was my favorite video!!!

EDIT, yes ive seen that video before the driving is pure awsum!!!

Yeah awsum indeed..Ueo's Sift AE70 van with TOMEI 4AGE absolutly flat! to name but 1!!! the track the setting the weather everything is so un official and fantastic.

So as i originaly quoted what meego said, i think the quality of the footage and editing of the us/aus vids are immense and an art form in itself the content lack in most cases.

meego1
17-02-10, 10:40

nothin special abt that vid boring after 30 secs, ud see same driving in mondello and id rather watch alan sinnot all day he d blow them all out of the water, not taking away from ueo who isworld class, but he drives the s15 in FD much better which iv seen first hand.

PeterT
17-02-10, 11:32
the noise of that ke is just awesometastic! although i did stop watching it at about 30 seconds too as its all the same! i think youre just a die hard toyotas in japan watcher :D

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 11:58
nothin special abt that vid boring after 30 secs, ud see same driving in mondello and id rather watch alan sinnot all day he d blow them all out of the water, not taking away from ueo who isworld class, but he drives the s15 in FD much better which iv seen first hand.

nothin special...

im not even goin to justify a reply :p

I HEART ARGUEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Simon
17-02-10, 12:07
nothin special...

im not even goin to justify a reply :p

your reply to that just sums it up man! some people find that shit boring and others dont its completly down to personal preference! meego doesnt like your video but can appreciate parts of it just like you dont like the video i posted but you can still appreciate parts of it!

Tekno Twinky
17-02-10, 12:26
your reply to that just sums it up man! some people find that shit boring and others dont its completly down to personal preference! meego doesnt like your video but can appreciate parts of it just like you dont like the video i posted but you can still appreciate parts of it!

damn i gues im batshit insanely fused to the grassroot thing meego was right ha ive got the blinkers on i love myblinkers though so there stayin on heres me with them on..:cool:..:D

CAAAANT WAAAIT FOR THIS SATURDAY!!!!! you comin Si yes?

Simon
17-02-10, 12:28
damn i gues im batshit insanely fused to the grassroot thing meego was right ha ive got the blinkers on i love myblinkers though so there stayin on heres me with them on..:cool:..:D

CAAAANT WAAAIT FOR THIS SATURDAY!!!!! you comin Si yes?

unfortunaitly dude im still in Scotland and will be for andother 5 weeks so no i wont be makein it!!!! :confused::(