PDA

View Full Version : Commentators slagging too much? BDC allstars?

abceire
17-06-15, 15:00
Anyone listen to the bdc allstars from weekend. Slagged irish a lot, made jokes about people being gay too.
How did you find it?

LarZ
17-06-15, 21:33
Anyone listen to the bdc allstars from weekend. Slagged irish a lot, made jokes about people being gay too.
How did you find it?

Serious amount of politically incorrect stuff going on in BDC alright. Calling people retards and all. Gingers got a dong. They had a few good ones though like:

"Those irish people aren't drunk, they're fixing everyone's cars"

But all in all it was a slagging match with no responses :p

ciandon
18-06-15, 12:45
BDC, and british drifting in general, seemed to be growing at a mad rate about 4/5 years ago. They had Steve Brooks who was pumping out those mental vidos every round, big interest, car festivals like AwsomeFest and some big pro level builds. It sems now that the scene in the UK has got very stagnent. Seems its the same guys in cars that are starting to get tired looking. BDC is now being kept interesting by the influx of Irish guys heading over and even the fabled 'Drift Allstars London GP' was an embarrisment to watch until it got to the final 4, then shit went mental!!

abceire
18-06-15, 18:12
I didn't understand why BDC and euro drift on same weekend.
MAybe get rid of top 32 battles in BDC just have top 16 go head to head, they just didn't seem to have the quality in numbers to show us top 32 battles.
That track was probably very tricky though.

abceire
18-06-15, 18:16
These two groups seemed to take the most slagging, I'm sure we've heard that type of shit down the pub and don't think twice about it, but it's a live public broadcast.
Every it seemed an irish driver came to go we'd heard some irish based slagging, it really put me off. If you don't have anything decent to say, silence would be fine for a bit.
And even if they know the drivers and the drivers say they fine with it, what about the people at track listening or people around the world listening on livestream.
Possibly these two lads were drafted in cause the other normal ones were doing the Euro thing, so fair enough, maybe just be less offensive next time.