PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: chaser log book and plates

debarra987
16-05-15, 11:00
As above looking for a jzx100 log book plates and chasis plates

slithertooth
16-05-15, 16:37
was going to ask about your 33 but I'll leave it now!
Subtle.....

debarra987
16-05-15, 17:32
What's that got to do wit it have a chaser coming in and want plates for couple weeks until I vrt it. Plenty on here have done it

Darenm
16-05-15, 18:16
vrt is 920 on these what you are looking for is a silly move

pole drift
17-05-15, 00:05
What's that got to do wit it have a chaser coming in and want plates for couple weeks until I vrt it. Plenty on here have done it
Bit risky tho, if your stung your fucked

lukeb
17-05-15, 01:35
Somehow I doubt u will be vrt'n it lol

slithertooth
17-05-15, 09:20

Want a loan of a shovel ;-)

niall s14a
17-05-15, 09:55
Want a loan of a shovel ;-)

I'd say the digger he has is doin a good enough job!

Andrew200sx
17-05-15, 12:20
oh....ehhh....this is an akward thread. sense of dodgyness when i seen the title "Wanted - chaser log book and plates". that could get you a bad name on this site lol.

conor
17-05-15, 12:33
hahha and somthing like this is perfectly normal over on ae86irl, ya would even have people looking for certain colours and county regs when there buying books and plates lol, over on ae86 parts for sale or ae86 irl there are 4 plus sets of books and plates for sale as we speak

so debarra87 that might be a better spot for ya to look

debarra987
17-05-15, 14:12
Ha God some bellends on this I no a few members on this that have books that way and most twimcams in the country are that way. But ye think it's grand for alot of the cars on this with big engines wit smaller size engine on the book and I'm the dodgy one ha

GTSr32
17-05-15, 15:23
I know what u mean BUT the only difference between this and ae86, is this an open forum... Easy searchable

I.e go google and search for what u asked for And ur this thread is number one.

conor
17-05-15, 16:03
I know what u mean BUT the only difference between this and ae86, is this an open forum... Easy searchable

I.e go google and search for what u asked for And ur this thread is number one.

very fair point !

not what the previous comments were aiming at tho i dont think

and on another point this is very common with older cars in the uk, but why i dont know

slithertooth
17-05-15, 16:38
Don't think your dodgy, probably a bit naive to ask is all.
it is an open forum, anyone can join and see......
Hello search engine people!!! Please don't count how many books are in my name

niall s14a
17-05-15, 16:40
Don't think your dodgy, probably a bit naive to ask is all.
it is an open forum, anyone can join and see......
Hello search engine people!!! Please don't count how many books are in my name

Same, probably just not the best way of going about it.

slithertooth
17-05-15, 16:55
Missed opportunity to sell me the 33 too...

debarra987
17-05-15, 17:18
More like your missed opportunity doesn't bother me plenty people out there will sell and your the type of fella who think u can get cars for nothing so I'm better off your not wasting my time on it. Someone lock this il just vrt it

slithertooth
17-05-15, 17:48
More like your missed opportunity doesn't bother me plenty people out there will sell and your the type of fella who think u can get cars for nothing so I'm better off your not wasting my time on it. Someone lock this il just vrt it

I didn't understand any of that but no harm feelings bud, R33 is cheap at today's prices so glws

lukeb
17-05-15, 21:11
I'm a bellend

JordanCoupe
17-05-15, 21:38
hahha and somthing like this is perfectly normal over on ae86irl, ya would even have people looking for certain colours and county regs when there buying books and plates lol, over on ae86 parts for sale or ae86 irl there are 4 plus sets of books and plates for sale as we speak

so debarra87 that might be a better spot for ya to look

Ahh Tin-Can heads, bless there little souls

jdmjimmy
18-05-15, 08:37
Unfortunate state of affairs that someone has to do this because our country is such a sham . If VRT was not illegally being charged by our government I doubt this thread would exist. I think he's dead right once the car isn't stolen etc .

Boguey001
18-05-15, 09:32
Unfortunate state of affairs that someone has to do this because our country is such a sham . If VRT was not illegally being charged by our government I doubt this thread would exist. I think he's dead right once the car isn't stolen etc .
Defiantly with you on this one jimmy.

mk2glenn
18-05-15, 10:01
If you could get a book & plates cheap I would do it too. It's not as if you're making it out to be something it's not.

JordanCoupe
18-05-15, 13:38

Problem with it is it looks like it's stolen to anybody who does any kinda looking into it. It's about as dodgy as Ya can get even when your doing it with an honest car and can only lead to hassle for the owner, subsequent owners and everybody else with big jap yokes if it gets around this goes on. Look at what's happened since that Silvia with the weldy got seized or the ruckus about bmws with funny books.

I'm far from a holier-than-thou straight and narrow but even I think that's a pretty stupid idea.

mk2glenn
18-05-15, 13:54
Problem with it is it looks like it's stolen to anybody who does any kinda looking into it. It's about as dodgy as Ya can get even when your doing it with an honest car and can only lead to hassle for the owner, subsequent owners and everybody else with big jap yokes if it gets around this goes on. Look at what's happened since that Silvia with the weldy got seized or the ruckus about bmws with funny books.

I'm far from a holier-than-thou straight and narrow but even I think that's a pretty stupid idea.Since both of those incidents, I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else bar the initial incidents.

Done right there is absolutely no proof of a car being plated up but a welded diff or a 6 cylinder engine in a 4 cylinder car are quite easy spotted.

If you look into it both the car in question and reg in question should be easily traceable so it'd be easy enough to cop if it was a robbed yoke.

-edit-
By the way unless it was a Skyline or something else with colossal VRT I'd probably go legit too lol

-BigDave-
18-05-15, 19:39
I'd have no problem doing it and in fact if I ever import a car I fucking will NOT be paying ridiculous VRT on it.

JDMep82
18-05-15, 23:43
It's making a dishonest car of a honest car.
I'd be against it myself.
if you can't afford something you shouldn't buy it in my opinion. So if someone is not prepared to pay vrt you shouldn't buy.
it's only 920. That's very cheap toward what some have to pay
and yes I'm totally against vrt it's a bloody joke. Absolutely robbery but everyone else pays it so you may just get on with it. It's part being there with years and you knew that before purchasing.

turkeyf
19-05-15, 21:28
Why are lads giving out? Government are robbing cunts with vrt so he's dead right!