PDA

View Full Version : Clubloose Launch Event

Amy G
15-04-15, 15:15
Hey guys,

Its been a while but I am back, and as you may or may not know Eric and I have launched CLUBLOOSE IRL :cool:.

After years of Eric competing both in Europe and America, and myself doing grassroots drift events/drift days, we see there is a lack of events/chances for semi pro and and amateur drivers in Ireland and want to bring a change to Irish grassroots drifting.
We plan to bring back the fun and camaraderie to drifting, Clubloose IRL will be for all levels of drivers to drift with people of similar ability. We will running a 3 group format on the day and promise lots of drift track time, pro driver advice and tuition on track, tandem practice (pro group), as well as fun and awesomeness!!!!

Take a look for more info and to get involved....
www.facebook.com/clublooseirl

Lots more excitement to be revealed on the day, so spectators welcome!!!

Cheers
Amy :D

Eoin k
15-04-15, 17:43
great news

Baz_180
15-04-15, 19:47
By the looks of the videos of the events over in Englishtown if this is half the amount of fun it'll be a huge success! Good luck!

AEf20c
16-04-15, 21:39
Jus booked 2 places, can't wait:)

D.Daly
17-04-15, 19:49
I'll just be back from spring matsuri in ebisu the week before that so if say funds will be too low but best of luck with it and have a blast guys, sounds like it's gonna be brilliant fun!

Amy G
23-04-15, 15:50
New Post all about Clubloose, http://www.driftireland.com/forum/showthread.php?45441-Clubloose-Info

Any questions just holler and I shall answer ;)

Cheers
Amy x

Amy G
08-05-15, 15:47
Hey guys,

Still a few spaces left for next week, the only chance semi pro and pro IDC guys will get to practice the Global Warfare track outside of IDC!!!! Mondello in full reverse, is set to be epic :cool::D:cool:

We have lots in store for the day, including some driver awards ;)

Get involved and come join the party!!!

See ya there, Club Loose:The Beginning

Amy G

Amy G
13-05-15, 10:43
Hey guys

Last chance to get a spot for Friday, we will be finalizing the groups today and posting them up later tonight.
So please get in touch if you need info for Friday

Cheers
Amy