PDA

View Full Version : Small Sponsorship opportunity 2015 IDC

hoopsbhoy
13-03-15, 07:46
Despite numerous hints on facebook and elsewhere, not a single driver approached me for sponsorship for the new season, now to be fair I think I should leave it there, those who know me know I am always giving out about Drivers who moan they do not get any sponsorship but their efforts are usually a bloody facebook status and thats it.(I have had 3 decent proposals from ITCC drivers) Its a business decision for a company or individual to sponsor you so you need to treat it as such. Now the reason it gets to me is I admire what you guys do so much & I feel it should be acknowledged more. If I had the balls/skill/patience/time/money I would have given it ago a long time ago but sadly i'm lacking in all the aforementioned.

Now don't get too excited, unfortunately this wont be a ticket to FD, but I mean something is better than nothing right??

Think along the lines of a cost/bill or two paid for you at every event with the chance to turn that into more cash towards your season (its a business after all). I will give more info to those who get in touch. I'm thinking along the lines of semi pro drivers as i feel what I could offer would be a drop in the ocean to the big guys and the semi pros need the help more.

My business is "Mr Detail", now mainly based around selling products but also do more in depth valeting/detailing and paint enhancements/corrections/protections. I also retail the Japanese brand "Soft 99" in Ireland.

facebook.com/mrdetailireland
www.mrdetailireland.com

For those who may be interested or if you have sponsorship proposals, please forward them to mrdetailireland@yahoo.ie the absolute worst than can happen is I say no.

Cheers all and look forward to speaking to some of ye.

topdog
13-03-15, 08:42
Fair play. Hopefully you find someone good and deserving and things work out for both of ye.
Best of luck.

lady89
13-03-15, 08:58
Fair play to ya!

Cooldrft
14-03-15, 13:05
Fair play for putting up the post.
If only I had a sponsorship proposal :(

blusrule
16-03-15, 09:29
Fair play on the offer, email on its way to you :)

Dunnedriftin
16-03-15, 11:40
Fair play on the offer, email on its way to you :)

Jesus if the Curran Motorsport team clean them cars anymore there will be no paint left on them !!! lol

blusrule
16-03-15, 15:10
Jesus if the Curran Motorsport team clean them cars anymore there will be no paint left on them !!! lol

:o mine needs a bit of love and attention after the last day! It'll be mint again soon though!!