View Full Version : Wanted: What's the best adjustable arms to buy ?

adam 9
16-12-14, 21:29
Ok so it's time I buy arms for my s13 and I've done some research but so much mixed reviews ..

Are the driftworks arms really bad for the rose joints getting play ?

Should i I just pay the extra money for a good jdm arm like cusco etc ?

are the powered by max / parts shop max worth the money ? ..

I need ede as much comments , reviews etc as I can get . I've stayed with such a high quality build so far so I want to finish on top too !! ..

Stevo
16-12-14, 21:47
Kaber Performance arms, ill give you a 6 month warranty :)

Ive not had one bad remark in the 10 months im selling them, not 1 arm or rose joint failure!

They have been on numerous IDC cars this season and will be on 6 times as many cars this season!

adam 9
10-05-15, 17:18
Bump..

D-turbo-lad
10-05-15, 19:05
do you mean like irish/uk brand's .? or japanese stuff ?? personally id be going for top notch stuff for a car . tein cusco forumla ilkeya ect and cousco stuff new aint near as dear as you think !! . or i would also like to get powerbymax stuff from the us!
have heard some storys from driftworks arms of the arms splitting and rose joints comming out and well yea know the answer to that !

Hachi
10-05-15, 19:22
GKTech turn out good stuff

Stevo
10-05-15, 20:17
Still yet to have an arm back 6 months later and god knows how many sets later and alot of them are in motorsport cars :)

Japspeed/Driftworks havent a patch on the Kaber stuff. Dont be fooled into thinking everything jdm is made there either :)

davep91
10-05-15, 20:30
Kaber arms all day long
Price and quality is unreal

Davy
10-05-15, 22:00
Kaber performance. Irish owned business and serious quality stuff.

murray sr22
10-05-15, 23:37
I've put the kaber into my road car there there excelent fit and strong as fuck japspeed and drift works isn't a patch on them

mattybyrne2008
11-05-15, 17:46
Just go jap cusco ikeya tein uras etc cusco ones are very easily got second hand and come supplied with dust boots.. there top quality