PDA

View Full Version : Racesuits!!!!!

Midnight
05-02-10, 21:54
Wheres the best places to buy racesuits,flease boots,gloves etc.

Just been on murray motorsports................feeeewwwwwwwwwuuuueeeyy y talk about$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:(:(

s13-ste
05-02-10, 21:56
you pay for what you get tho man, they are the only thing protecting your if the unspeakable happens

Midnight
05-02-10, 22:08
you pay for what you get tho man, they are the only thing protecting your if the unspeakable happens

Yea i know bud,no dening that,suits i am not to concerned over,but 150 euro for sparco raceboots,there must be sum place for quality at decent prices

bart
05-02-10, 22:14
Yea i know bud,no dening that,suits i am not to concerned over,but 150 euro for sparco raceboots,there must be sum place for quality at decent prices

just buy kart boots lad...
but as for racesuit get a good one..
dan moorhead has one for sale on here.. (dunno if you same size or what)
but its good and cheap;)
here's the link
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=4479

Midnight
05-02-10, 22:18
[QUOTE=bart;67957]just buy kart boots lad...
but as for racesuit get a good one..
dan moorhead has one for sale on here.. (dunno if you same size or what)
but its good and cheap;)
here's the link
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=4479

Yea bud i seen it,i would grab it but it would be a wee bit short,i am 6ft2":D

Alan B.
05-02-10, 22:21
there was a chap selling a1gp race suits from the irish team recently, i'll see if they are still available.
had signed helmets too actually.

NIALL JZX
05-02-10, 22:25
jp ruth in kilkenny will have anything u need lad, helmets, suits, boots etc . loads of omp and sparco stuff. sometimes has used but pefect condition stuff.... 0567790530:)

Midnight
05-02-10, 22:27
jp ruth in kilkenny will have anything u need lad, helmets, suits, boots etc . loads of omp and sparco stuff. sometimes has used but pefect condition stuff.... 0567790530:)

Cheers bud,is that all he does or other stuff too???

EvojeepGal
05-02-10, 22:55
I just ordered a suit from Murrays, really helped on the price and last year i got sparco boots for €80 and Sparco gloves for €3/40

They were the best place i could find, but in saying that the prices of suits aint cheap if you want somthin decent, it only takes one small accedent to turn nasty and your suit could save you from serious injuries and burns etc.

All racewear should be invested in, not seen as pocket pinching

Fredericks Balls
05-02-10, 22:59
I just ordered a suit from Murrays, really helped on the price and last year i got sparco boots for €80 and Sparco gloves for €3/40

They were the best place i could find, but in saying that the prices of suits aint cheap if you want somthin decent, it only takes one small accedent to turn nasty and your suit could save you from serious injuries and burns etc.

All racewear should be invested in, not seen as pocket pinching

Quoted for truth.

Machinery can be replaced, you cant....

EvojeepGal
05-02-10, 23:11
You can get single layers and some twin layers for half decent money but a good 3 layer suit you'll have for years.

When u break down €700 odd euro over 3-5years usage its not a lot, and Murrays even put a payplan thing for me to pay it bit by bit instead of all at once, which im sure they'll do for others too;)

NIALL JZX
05-02-10, 23:22
Cheers bud,is that all he does or other stuff too???

ah he has loads of other stuff all the gear needed for rallying really.. all the clothing, has boss kits steering wheels,, fire extinguisher systems, battery boxs, all that kinda stuff....

Midnight
05-02-10, 23:36
Quoted for truth.

Machinery can be replaced, you cant....

QUAILITY GEAR FOR DECENT MONEY thats all.Just wanted to know could i shop around for deals,no question at all about the right gear.

There is no question Murrays have some selection,thats good the kind of a price plan,makes life a bit easier;) because when you add up the suit,boots,gloves and so on,u you have 3 zero's behind the bill.

Midnight
05-02-10, 23:36
ah he has loads of other stuff all the gear needed for rallying really.. all the clothing, has boss kits steering wheels,, fire extinguisher systems, battery boxs, all that kinda stuff....

Thanks lad!!!!!

EvojeepGal
05-02-10, 23:38
Dont i know it, reason i went to murrays was cause places in the UK were similar if not dearer and not being able to call in etc felt like id have to be able to pay all up at once, called down to Murrays and was put at ease and less stress straight away by paying bit by bit!

Also had items on sale a couple of weeks ago when i was there, typical womans suit they had in stock didnt fit so i lost out on that good deal but least ill have somethin that fits now!

Fredericks Balls
06-02-10, 12:37
QUAILITY GEAR FOR DECENT MONEY thats all.Just wanted to know could i shop around for deals,no question at all about the right gear.

There is no question Murrays have some selection,thats good the kind of a price plan,makes life a bit easier;) because when you add up the suit,boots,gloves and so on,u you have 3 zero's behind the bill.

nah that's for sure a full set of gear is savage money. At least you'll get good use out of it...

I know it's not as easy to try on but what about grandprix racewear? I got my last lid there, was cheaper, although I got my last suit in Murray, just cos of a lack of time.

Actually do suits have fia dates?? I know helmets do and mine wid be out but I hope not on suits!!

Prodrifter86
06-02-10, 18:04
murry motorsport are a pack of robbing bastards! look up west wales rally spares they post to ireland cuz the guy that owns the place used to service the fathers mk2! we get all our parts there! ill get a price on stuff if you want?

Midnight
07-02-10, 21:15
nah that's for sure a full set of gear is savage money. At least you'll get good use out of it...

I know it's not as easy to try on but what about grandprix racewear? I got my last lid there, was cheaper, although I got my last suit in Murray, just cos of a lack of time.

Actually do suits have fia dates?? I know helmets do and mine wid be out but I hope not on suits!!

Must keep that in mind!!!!!!!!