PDA

View Full Version : Stolen wheels

tamtaf
14-01-14, 22:36
Long shot guys I know but my mates business premises was broken into last night. Thieves took every tool and bit of equipment in the place (a car bodyshop ) most note able thing being a silco infra red drying lamp, one of only 15 in Ireland according to the sole importer.

Cunts also stole a full set of 17" Advan RG's painted blue, a pair of white 17x8 Rota Torques, 17" 5 spoke AVS wheels and pretty rare pair of 17x9.5 et17 Bronze Buddyclub P1's. Anyone offered these please let me know, chances are slim I know but worth a shot.

PeterT
14-01-14, 22:42
motherfuckers. ive been keeping an eye out for p1s recently so if i see anything ill post on here

tamtaf
14-01-14, 23:12
Cheers Peter, Stuart owned the Advans, the Rotas and Buddyclubs were mine. My car is sitting with 17x8 Buddyclubs on the front and the other pair of Rotas on the back at the minute the stolen wheels were in his shed. Don't really give a fuck about the Rotas they can be replaced, but the P1's are so hard to replace. Never seen another set with those sizes and offsets let alone a set for sale. Gutted about it but more gutted for stu, man they didn't leave him a screwdriver. We think it was gypsies the wheels had no tyres on them, only took tools, left a complete set of brembos, diffs and other drift car stuff. There was his courtesy car was in the shed with the keys in it untouched, and various other cars in the yard keys for which were in the key box all untouched.

Nicky
14-01-14, 23:17
Was reading this on Stuart's Facebook... Sickening mate. Some list of stuff lifted.

grange
22-01-14, 22:03
jesus il keep an eye out aswell over here

AndrewR32
23-01-14, 09:41
check the local scrap metal buyers for the wheels, they sometimes just weigh them in

hate hearing this shit