PDA

View Full Version : Blog Contributors - Apply Within

Administrator
29-12-13, 10:11
https://pirates.org.au/2012/wp-content/uploads//2013/02/featured-we-want-you.jpg

Hello there friends and foes,

Many of you will have been pinching yourself, checking pulses etc. over the fact that our "Home" page has changed more in a few days than it's done in several years. In an attempt to keep this good thing going, topical and interesting, we're looking for folks to pen a few words, share a few pictures or tell their stories about the weird and wonderful world of Irish drifting - past, present or future.

Or if you've got an idea for a blog post you'd like us to make, we're all ears and by all means share it with us via PM to myself or any of the other staff members. If you can't read good, or string a sentence together, but have an idea - share it, and we'll work with you (and acknowledge your contribution whole-heartedly).

Literally any ideas will be taken with huge appreciation and thanks and in confidence (as the case may be). Drop us a line to the Facebook page either if it's easier, or reply on here.

Weird and wacky suggestions welcomed. Abuse or general retarded-ness will be met with a ban and/or death.

Thanking you

lady89
02-01-14, 20:48
was delighted to see the changes, keep them up !:cheesy:

jamiem
03-01-14, 19:40
Changes are very good, keep up the good work :)

mossyhennebry
04-01-14, 20:43
Pm sent yesterday.

-BigDave-
04-01-14, 21:07
Great to see the changes to the homepage. Can I make a suggestion of having a 'Wallpaper Wednesday' on the homepage. A cool drifty desktop wallpaper shared every wednesday. Just a suggestion anyway.
Keep up the good work!

lady89
13-03-14, 20:49
Just had an idea!
How about easy (or non easy) tutorials?

I will post some on my own blog anyway but just thought we could also do something similar on DI?
Mostly for people who are newbies etc?

Dave
17-12-15, 12:40
Can we get the blog going again? I do a fair bit of travelling up the west and have a decent camera so be up for stopping off along the way and getting a few features?

LarZ
17-12-15, 13:17
Can we get the blog going again? I do a fair bit of travelling up the west and have a decent camera so be up for stopping off along the way and getting a few features?

Would be great to get a blog entry a month going

fluffmister
17-12-15, 14:28
Would be great to get a blog entry a month going

think this would be great i do be at a good few thing at mondello with the camera and up and down the midlands and east coast

lady89
09-01-16, 21:22
would also love to see a blog again...even if just based on members who want to contribute.

fluffmister
22-01-16, 18:48
would also love to see a blog again...even if just based on members who want to contribute.

seen the write up you did aboutt your trip absolutely brilliant

lady89
31-01-16, 13:33
seen the write up you did aboutt your trip absolutely brilliant

thanks a lot!!

wouldnt mind if that goes on a DI blog somewhere as well haha