PDA

View Full Version : Galway Diffing Day 6/2/10

missfemale
14-01-10, 15:51
have been asked to put this up here to let people know there will be another session of the Galway Diff day on a private slab, 6th/Feb/2010 , same place as last time same story/rules apply

The yard is fair big, a nice size and its good ground concrete and tar, On the day there's goin to be two curtain siders for view'ing, and a new proper big car park, The gates are goin to be opened at 1 and its finished at 6, its a tenner a head with differs and kids free. There is a strict no drinkin and no bullshit policy, no warnings, any drinkin or messin and your out. Its bein held in Belclare, tuam co.galway. I'll post up exact directions closer to the date. So get ye're names down

anybody wants directions pm blaine or me

Location.............Belclare, Galway
Date..................6th/Feb/2010
Time..................1pm-6pm

Simon
15-01-10, 13:09
no one here does or likes DIFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a DRIFTING web site!!!

in the nicest posible way!!! :D

PeterT
15-01-10, 13:11
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Disturbing.jpg

:D

Si speaketh the truth!

missfemale
15-01-10, 13:23
oooooooooooooooooh soorrrrrie virgins :)

PeterT
15-01-10, 13:26
hey stop that, me and si regularly have sex.

Simon
15-01-10, 13:59
oooooooooooooooooh soorrrrrie virgins :)

hahahah quality come back!!!!!! :D

Dunnedriftin
15-01-10, 14:13
Prepare to get flamed.... this is Drift Ireland not Diff Ireland.. :rolleyes: :)

danmoorhead
15-01-10, 17:25

with each orther??? sick man!!!

Dreamworks-silvia
15-01-10, 17:35

di staff meet cokfest 2010:cool::cool:

bart
15-01-10, 17:40
Prepare to get flamed.... this is Drift Ireland not Diff Ireland.. :rolleyes: :)

why whats wrong with this???
this is in a yard as far as i know and cops don't do anything about it..
its prob much same as tullow as ive seen from videos... :rolleyes:
and pe and simon..
ye sick men:p

Simon
15-01-10, 17:45
jealousy lads it a horrible thing haha

bart its a diffing event, may be a big yard sttill going to be ful of differs!!!

PeterT
15-01-10, 18:09
bart its a siffing event,

for coke heads?

Simon
15-01-10, 18:26
haha i wrote siffing ha meant diffing

Romo
15-01-10, 18:28
my god how are people STILL posting diffing days on here....

PeterT
15-01-10, 18:31
my god how are people STILL posting diffing days on here....

smaller brains i hear!:p

gem-s13
15-01-10, 18:34
smaller brains i hear!:p

ye like fish thats why they just keep going around and around and and around and around and around and around in circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterT
15-01-10, 18:35
hahahahahahaha! memory of 3 seconds too!

gem-s13
15-01-10, 18:37
hahahahahahaha! memory of 3 seconds too!

yep thats it thats why when there not going in circles the have to keep going bap bap bap with there poxy janspeeds to make sure the car is still started

nikkisixx69
15-01-10, 18:41
There is a strict no drinkin and no bullshit policy, no warnings, any drinkin or messin and your out.

im getting hammered and gonna be messing all round the place!

Simon
15-01-10, 18:52
ye like fish thats why they just keep going around and around and and around and around and around and around in circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baaaaa hagahah thats brilliant!!

Midnight
15-01-10, 23:31
[quote=gem-s13;60252]yep thats it thats why when there not going in circles the have to keep going bap bap bap with there poxy janspeeds to make sure the car is still started[/quote

Ba haaaaaaa hhaaaaaaaaaa Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derk
15-01-10, 23:52
Haha i knew the replies to this thread would bring me much amusement :D

rancido64
16-01-10, 00:07
no one here does or likes DIFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are incorrect.

tweek
16-01-10, 00:15
ha ha ye had definitely one car off here if not two up there the day i went up for a look big drift ireland sticker across the front windscreen so quit talking shit there is plenty of differs on here.not a huge fan of diffing myself but i have done it

Romo
16-01-10, 00:17
ha ha ye had definitely one car off here if not two up there the day i went up for a look big drift ireland sticker across the front windscreen so quit talking shit there is plenty of differs on here.not a huge fan of diffing myself but i have done it

pleant of cars with di stickers that arent on here bud

PeterT
16-01-10, 00:18
i saw a civic with DI stickers all over it! woo woo.

moral of story, diffing events being advertised on a drifting site will never go down well with the drifting majority on the site!

tweek
16-01-10, 00:21
@delaplab i know the car and he is on here

PeterT
16-01-10, 00:22
realy! i had di stickers on my suzuki passion wagon r and i did handbrake turns in that! should gone to some diffing events in it!

Gar-4-age 86
16-01-10, 00:27
We should have special edition D.I. stickers that u get ONLY when u drift at a D.I. day Prob solved:D

rancido64
16-01-10, 00:57
realy! i had di stickers on my suzuki passion wagon r and i did handbrake turns in that! should gone to some diffing events in it!

Your sarcasm is hilarious :rolleyes: well, maybe to those who are stuck up on a pedestal..

Jay Rockett
16-01-10, 01:01
di stickers on cars at a diffin event doesnt mean anything, a guy a know drives an ek9 and has a driftireland sticker on his toolbox.. stickers are just stickers!

But there isnt much point advertising diffin comps on a drift site when its frowned upon by most, its just gona start the ever going diff vs drift crap!

Derk
16-01-10, 01:04
di stickers on cars at a diffin event doesnt mean anything, a guy a know drives an ek9 and has a driftireland sticker on his toolbox..

Yeah i seen him diffing that toolbox the last day out, something different! :D

PeterT
16-01-10, 01:06
Your sarcasm is hilarious :rolleyes: well, maybe to those who are stuck up on a pedestal..

Its sarcasm, its a bit of fun! funny how all the differs get realy anoyed at everyone else at the site as if weve done something wrong :rolleyes: YES, 95% of people on here think diffin and its events are retarded! not strange for a drifting site though. i think i should lock this thread to save people kicking eachother in the nuts!

rancido64
16-01-10, 01:09
I don't get annoyed about people disliking diffing, each to their own. What pisses me off is people who on here say "diffing is gay, blah blah blah", but then when events are on those same people are either out diffing or cheering people on etc.

And don't make me drag up those youtube vids of you in the cefiro again :p

And in reference to my original comment (pedestal), i dislike the "holier than thou" thing that people tend to take up to be "in with the DI crew"... cos everyone knows, if you want to be liked on DI, you have to hate diffing :rolleyes:

PeterT
16-01-10, 01:14
I don't get annoyed about people disliking diffing, each to their own. What pisses me off is people who on here say "diffing is gay, blah blah blah", but then when events are on those same people are either out diffing or cheering people on etc.

And don't make me drag up those youtube vids of you in the cefiro again :p

And in reference to my original comment (pedestal), i dislike the "holier than thou" thing that people tend to take up to be "in with the DI crew"... cos everyone knows, if you want to be liked on DI, you have to hate diffing :rolleyes:

ive never been to a diffing event! none of the lads have either. course weve all done a donut here and there...followed by some jdm tyte yo etc etc sick drifts y0:D

to the people who give out bout it on here then go to the events, shame upon your souls!

now, im gona lock this in 3 minutes, anyone else want to say things or put there name down for going to this...fire away quickly!!

rancido64
16-01-10, 01:15
anyone else want to say things

Diffing FTW, drifting's gay

yeah..... i'm gonna leave now before the lynch mob arrives :D

(and for the slow ones, yes, i was being sarcastic)

shines14
16-01-10, 01:19
http://ot.cupofnoodles.com/uploads/ibtl.gif
hardy badgers^^^nothin to say just wanted to do that,,,,:D

Gar-4-age 86
16-01-10, 01:22
di stickers on cars at a diffin event doesnt mean anything, a guy a know drives an ek9 and has a driftireland sticker on his toolbox.. stickers are just stickers!

Tut tut we all know di stickers mean you are a certified drifting god jay:D

PeterT
16-01-10, 01:22
about time we have those kinda pics ^ ! then ya know its turning into a real life community haha! bye now, cyas all at the diffing show in where ever it is when ever it is! haha naaaaaaat :D