git
12-01-10, 23:19
www.carzonaka.jp :D

Dreamworks-silvia
12-01-10, 23:25
it will prob end up being the one you purchase from:p

jcb114
12-01-10, 23:30
Yeah Cheers for thw quick reply ha but the link seems not to work for me are you sure its the right one...?

docco86
12-01-10, 23:31
dont ya would buy a cheap one here!!

jcb114
12-01-10, 23:35
from what ive seen so far from various sited if i was to buy a car in irealnd for 7000 there is a better car in jap land for half the price....with no milage what so ever and some very clean cars...in fairness it is a good bit cheeper to import:D

Dunnedriftin
12-01-10, 23:39
from what ive seen so far from various sited if i was to buy a car in irealnd for 7000 there is a better car in jap land for half the price....with no milage what so ever and some very clean cars...in fairness it is a good bit cheeper to import:D

even after vat,shipping & tax?

The lads above are speaking from experience..

and it was cheeper for me to get a Drift R32 Skyline here than import one ;)

jcb114
12-01-10, 23:44
Ha So what kinda price we talkin bout with vat ect...

Dunnedriftin
12-01-10, 23:50

Shipping, 21.5% & 10% aswell...

ontop of the price of the car ^^

cheeper to buy one here, expecially at this time of year! Dan Moorhead is selling his for €6k and that car is some serious specd car! had 9k spent on it last year he told me...:cool:

Fredericks Balls
13-01-10, 09:57

Are you for real. FFS do a search. Infact click on my profile and go through my posts and you will know why people who don't even bother to do a seach piss me off!! :mad:

way2fastforu
13-01-10, 10:25
Are you for real. FFS do a search. Infact click on my profile and go through my posts and you will know why people who don't even bother to do a seach piss me off!! :mad:

haha calm you'll stress urself out:p

serious tom
13-01-10, 16:04
are you thinking of buying a car?!?

jcb114
13-01-10, 16:33
Yes But in the near future no cash at the mo i just wanted to follow the auctions and see whats out there ect...

serious tom
13-01-10, 16:47
just keep looking at classifieds to gain an idea of prices/specs/condition, try get an idea of what money different cars are going for.
no need to think about the specifics of importin yet if you still have to save,

keep an eye on driftworks, japanese used cars, and powervehicles.
buying here is hands down better for the cheaper/ lower spec cars as talk of this ressesion stuff makes people sell cheap and also makes the exchange rate bad, which means you now get something shite like 140JPN per Pound, compared to 200-240 a few years ago.

by the time your actually going to buy a car you will have found out all you need to know about the details of importing.

as Fredrick Balls said; look at his past posts or search for importing, as he explained in detail each of the costs involved.

just keep looking and comparing cars and trey compare price Vs spec.

sort of just typed what ever poped into my head but, any questions ask.

jcb114
13-01-10, 16:55
Cheers Mate Helped Alot Il Do that and prob will end up buyin here its just when you see the lovely cars over there with the animal price tags you get carried away :) But Thanks Ha

franky
13-01-10, 17:22
at the moment the way things are over here, its not always cheaper, but one thing il say is if ur importing on the right site ull get exactly what ur lookin for, im after buyin a r32 from japan and its grade four with just the few extra's it want, costin 4000 on the road, i coulda bought a r32 over here a lot cheaper but dont think i could have got as as clean or what i wanted for what i payed

i used the old reliable www.ibcjapan.co.jp which iv used 3 times before without a problem
buy from the auction's (idirect) as they have nothing in there stock ;)

CarlCF4
13-01-10, 18:01
Speak to Carpo on here, he seems to find some nice cars

pmc-drifter
13-01-10, 18:54
Probably would be better off lookin for a good spec machine in Ireland very cheap cars around lately.

Fredericks Balls
13-01-10, 19:36
haha calm you'll stress urself out:p

Yea sorry bout that!!

Franky is on the money. Realy the only reason to import these days is to get eactly what you want, not to save money. My wifes S14a will be the guts of 10k on the road. Thats big money here for a car with no wide kit and standard internals, but i know exactly what im getting so im happy to pay that...

way2fastforu
13-01-10, 20:51
importin is only good wen u want a car exactly to spec or close as ud get u wont save much money if any these days.

jcb114
13-01-10, 22:42
Ye I wouldn't be looking for one exactly what i want just really a nice clean engine bay,struts,gauges,coil overs the usual like especially the engine bay its something i really don't like is having to clean it ha im a lazy little thing:)

But After All that rambling il stay in ireland most likly.....

Romo
13-01-10, 23:32
Ye I wouldn't be looking for one exactly what i want just really a nice clean engine bay,struts,gauges,coil overs the usual like especially the engine bay its something i really don't like is having to clean it ha im a lazy little thing:)

who cares if its clean?? it wont be clean for long if your driving it properly... unless your the type who would drop 10k on a car and spend more time lookin at it then drivin it

You can pic up a s13 200sx for pennies these days

jcb114
14-01-10, 07:32
Well Quite the opposite that car will be drove like a mad thing but i want her to stay looking mint....:D

Greg
14-01-10, 11:29
who cares if its clean?? it wont be clean for long if your driving it properly... unless your the type who would drop 10k on a car and spend more time lookin at it then drivin it

:eek: :cool: Then call the car a tramp and really wind people up. :D

Derk
14-01-10, 14:12
Lad, your only 14..... Where ya gonna drive it??
Dont be wastin time and wreckin lads heads puttin up bullshit threads. Even if ya have the money to buy a clean car, it'll be 3 years before you can even get a licence. So unless your Da is loaded and is gonna buy you a nice car to wreck in a field somewhere, stop talkin out your hoop.
90% of lads on here hate bullshitters so if you dont want abuse, dont talk shite!

jcb114
14-01-10, 17:39
Ye ohh i no that but i have an old shity tramper, its for the future and im turn in 15 soon and want to get the car get it looking mint:D Sorry if im timewastin didn't think i was it was a proper question. Also My father wants to import a pajero for some stupid reason he has two of them...he thinks its a good idea Ha

Fredericks Balls
14-01-10, 19:00
http://crunchbang.org/uploads/102307110452-beaker.jpg

MikeFitz
14-01-10, 19:41
If youre that set on importing, then try powervehicles.com. Not the cheapest but Andy is trustworthy and you'll get what youre looking for with all the spec and an option to tune it further before it leaves japland, but if I was you, id watch this site along with donedeal.ie and a few more for what youre looking for and if somehow at 14 if youve cash to spend, then you'll get what you want in this country for way less than in Japan these days. I had a jap import company for 3 years so I know what im talking bout!

Tekno Twinky
14-01-10, 19:46
toooooooooool

jcb114
14-01-10, 22:57
alri lads calm down i was only askin a question that is what the site is for is it or am i wrong as far as i no its for all people interested in drift and i just had a little question on what the best place to import is from is and cheers to all the people who actualy helped me...