PDA

View Full Version : Soarer gt-t 2.5

cazzy
07-01-10, 05:29
As above js wondering if there is any interest i have this and its still on uk plates.

if you are interested gv me an offer i cnt refuse or a swap tell me what u got.

its 40k km mileage backed with documents and the car was imported for 4k3 with receipts to prove.
car is auto and stock no mods except alloys which i put like a month ago.

the photo in the avatar is the same when i put the alloys.

coz of the snow the right side door and bonnet has the lacquer cming off(dnt knw why but depending on price offered i may have it sorted).

car drives spot on you wont be disappointed.

reluctant sale so no dilly darling offers.:):D

Newsome
07-01-10, 09:59
Best man for buying and selling auto soarers ever.

Administrator
07-01-10, 10:14
Put up a price please.

cazzy
07-01-10, 10:35
To newsome............lol nt buying and selling recession dnt even if it was buying and selling trust me it should be rephrased buying and giving away soarers ever.ask the last guy i sold mine.he got it for peanuts and i guarantee u it was cheaper than any 99fiesta around.but dat was then when things were really hard and madam was giving out lol.

To Darragh............pm an offer dude and i guarantee you that there is no low mileage jz in ireland than this.my other car is off road dats why i was thinking of selling coz i am back in college on monday and i wanted to get a run around instead of bus in diz weather.the tranny speaks for itself,all the factory black paint still visible car was dry stored for 4yrs in uk dats why its probably flaking off lacquer(just my thought).:)

Stevo
07-01-10, 11:10
Think what Darragh ment was put up a price man, all ads need a guide price:D

cazzy
07-01-10, 12:07
oooh ok gotcha.well let me talk to missu and see what she thinks wouldnt want to be chucked out in this cold lol.anyone wanna help on how much these are fetching at these times???
was gonna put it on donedeal as well but havent a clue how much to sale it.if you have a rough guide please do feel free to share ur ideas.
cheers lads.

titey86
07-01-10, 13:31
standard auto....€1,500

Administrator
07-01-10, 13:35
It also needs to be VRT'd doesn't it? How much is that?

What year is it?

cazzy
07-01-10, 15:04
vrt 1340 and if they are going for 1500 euros then i may as well take a few golf balls and practice target.maybe here they r going for 1500 but whats the use when the engine alone can fetch a grant easy.carzone a dude is selling his with over 120k miles for 4k this has 40k KM not MILES so still with vrt plus 400 tops for leather interior it still doesnt add up.On ebay cheapest soarer gt-t is at least 2k sterling with average mileage.

podge
07-01-10, 15:05
theres a mint one on dtd vrt,d taxed and nct,d wit few small mods for 2000euro

Stevo
07-01-10, 15:06
On uk plates and auto 1000- 1200 at most chap plus there €2000 to tax these days :(

Theres a another on dtd for 2k taxed nct'd and old road tax rate for sub 2k!!

cazzy
07-01-10, 16:01
aaaah well if they have gone that cheap here i will keep it.better to rot in the back garden or ship it to my cousin to sale it in the uk.
thnx for the head up lads

Stevo
07-01-10, 16:16
aaaah well if they have gone that cheap here i will keep it.better to rot in the back garden or ship it to my cousin to sale it in the uk.
thnx for the head up lads

Just the way its gone lad, only thing worth anything is engine on the auto:(