PDA

View Full Version : IDC Logging.

IDC Info
16-03-13, 14:25
For any drivers not on the IDC Drivers Page, we are holding 2 logging days for the 2013 season, with the first being held in Buttevant, Co. Cork on Saturday March 23rd and the second in Mondello Park on Saturday March 30th.
All drivers must be aware that NO Logging will be held on event days (ie Saturday/Sunday) in 2013 in any circumstances.
Logging may be done on the event set up day if advance notice is given and our technical inspection officer is available to do so.
All drivers MUST book into logging by emailing the following details to irishdriftchampionship@gmail.com;
-name
-contact number
-address
-logging venue of choice
-car details.

Bradley_Motorworks
18-03-13, 00:47
That counts me out this year. Ill be in Newzealand for both them dates.:(

thegosson
18-03-13, 01:00
Get someone to bring the car to logging for ya. Someone who looks like you as I believe there taking photos and issuing licences on the day

IDC Info
18-03-13, 10:18
Please send your logging request to irishdriftseries@gmail.com even if you cant make any of the two logging days. State on the email you wont be able to make any of the two logging days. We will compile a list of non logged cars before the first event and will attempt to get your cars logged before Round 1. This logging will be limited and is subject to our scrutineer being available.

chrisbrady325
19-03-13, 12:31
That counts me out this year. Ill be in Newzealand for both them dates.:(

at least your car is on wheels, mines still on a spit :p we can both get them logged the same day lad

IDC Info
22-03-13, 00:48
Get your finger out Chris!!!:)

chrisbrady325
22-03-13, 15:44
I'm being too particular on this build!! finishing up at 2am this past 10 days solid lol!