PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a little gathering?!

Sherthisisit
09-03-13, 21:33
Just another idea to run by you all!

How many (if any) of you guys would be interested in a big, old school meet? Now I've been away from the forums for a long time now so I might be wrong, but it seems like those big, epic meets just don't happen anymore!

Now that its (supposedly) getting a bit warmer, here's what we suggest :

A big, central meet (location TBC)
A dedicated area for people to have proper photoshoots done
A chance for us to get to know more people, and possibly get some footage in for the film!

So what do you guys reckon?

Sherthisisit
10-03-13, 20:00
68 views and no feedback at all, do I take it this is a non-runner then? haha

hoopsbhoy
10-03-13, 20:02
I'll comment sure.

If people respond the general theme will be, this is a drifting site, not a meet up in a carpark site. Which of course it is.

nikkisixx69
10-03-13, 20:05
ill be there if i can throw me passat on plates and show off my serpent like moves, yup yup 7up

Sherthisisit
10-03-13, 20:17
I'll comment sure.

If people respond the general theme will be, this is a drifting site, not a meet up in a carpark site. Which of course it is.

Well I was thinking a bit more of a "have a bit of a bbq or whatever then take a spin in convoy" type of thing, but i understand your point perfectly. Just thought I'd see if there was any interest. Thanks for letting me know!

diggerdolan
10-03-13, 20:41
Well I was thinking a bit more of a "have a bit of a bbq or whatever then take a spin in convoy" type of thing, but i understand your point perfectly. Just thought I'd see if there was any interest. Thanks for letting me know!

Your on a track biased forum you want a "meet" go to mondello!

Deco84
10-03-13, 21:07
There's one organised lad it's called modified live ya won't get lads to meet off this site they be showin up in vans an jeeps anyways

Sherthisisit
10-03-13, 23:35
well, if ya dont ask ya dont know. Thanks for all the replies.

gem-s13
11-03-13, 00:35
There's one organised lad it's called modified live ya won't get lads to meet off this site they be showin up in vans an jeeps anyways

Na lad if i was goin id prob bring the mk3 tdi golf rare yoke! she has 1alloy wheel and all!

DaveM-sport
11-03-13, 08:38
If you want a meet, go onto some VW forum or something or something, they love standing around carparks on a Sunday morning :p

True... I'd just show up in my jeep :p

hoopsbhoy
11-03-13, 12:00
True... I'd just show up in my jeep :p

That would steal all the attention anyway

thetangerine
11-03-13, 18:56
Love dis site for the replys at times dead right too tho lads